Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:03:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:32:15 PM

I like the Faceter-project. I think the security sector has a lot of potential and every Aspect of the ICO seems to be nice and credible.. So I invested
I wish u and ur team all the best!
Is the verification necessary to receive the token?  Grin

IMO, i see this project have potential when they make business with some company - such as big company, who have so much offical to manage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:38:31 PM

little bit be confuse, you are talking about having blockchain and mining and the same time you have just a token that built on Ethereum blockchain and according to my knowledge ERC20 Tokens are Pre-mine and can't be mine, sounds like I'm missing something here or are wiling to convert your token into coin in future and have you own blockchain.

That is not a coin mining that we are talking about. Cryptocurrency miners can rent their equipment to Faceter and make more money than they would by mining. They’ll make money 2.5 times more quickly than mining Ethereum, and 5 times more quickly than mining Monero. Faceter will use a decentralized infrastructure to reduce computing costs as miners will be the source for building this decentralized infrastructure.

OK I got it, is like getting rewards for renting our equipment to Faceter. using the term miner and mining makes the thing get confusing especially when you compared to mining Monero and ethereum. Anyway thank for explaining that.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:23:05 AM

I like the Faceter-project. I think the security sector has a lot of potential and every Aspect of the ICO seems to be nice and credible.. So I invested

I don't know quite much about the KYC but you can see all the information related to KYC on their website or whitepaper.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:58:19 AM

can the devs tell us, if there is some ways use this technology in an unlegimit way or is it possible to manipulate the system? I think you also know the blind side of your project/software ?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:25:55 AM

Verification does not cause you any hard and FACETER stores all your data securely and never shares, it is mainly to verify the identity and in real time to avoid fake accounts as the service is reputed they might be facing some scammers to copy Faceter code.

Well if someone copies these kinds of a project it will be difficult for them because they will also need expert IT's programmers and also a professional team to handle this one.

Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:42:12 AM

Is the verification necessary to receive the token?  Grin

i really home they provide this surveillance cams for home and some super stores usage i think it will be great to use their platform considering their security and intergrity
Yes, we need surveillance cameras for homes, it'll be great way to increase their range of products. This app has a huge market because everyone nowadays require surveillance cameras for their businesses, work place and homes. They promise to have a secure data storage and smart surveillance. I think this project has a great potential and it'll do wonders in the long run
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:13:26 AM

This project looks like a story from a movie. Who will use this program? Who will be able to use this program? It will be freely available? I would not want anyone to be able to track my location

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:41:43 AM

This project looks like a story from a movie. Who will use this program? Who will be able to use this program? It will be freely available? I would not want anyone to be able to track my location
I agree with your opinion on this project and its concept which is very exotic and new to look at first but can be implemented and made domestic if their users agree and the support is granted by the community which will be very helpful to everybody.
babak.moradi1988

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

Hi
I activate Two-factor authentication on my faceter account but i lost my phone and also i lost Google Authenticator code to regenarte the process so i can not access to my account.
could you please delete 2FA for me so i gain access to my account.
thanks
regards,
Babak
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:03:02 AM

i really home they provide this surveillance cams for home and some super stores usage i think it will be great to use their platform considering their security and intergrity
Yes, we need surveillance cameras for homes, it'll be great way to increase their range of products. This app has a huge market because everyone nowadays require surveillance cameras for their businesses, work place and homes. They promise to have a secure data storage and smart surveillance. I think this project has a great potential and it'll do wonders in the long run

Surveillance camera is demand in all places. The cameras help us to secure our belongings when we are out or away from it. With the high quality of the cameras we can really know easily who is that person and with just a face detection we can also know the bio of the person quickly.
Just like others, I am also interested to this project. Faceter is making more people engage to it by giving as a lots of interesting ideas especially regarding to the computer vision surveillance technology. Having a complete tight security cameras is what people are seeking for a much more better security. So, I want to stay to this project and understand the other things it much more.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

Hi
I activate Two-factor authentication on my faceter account but i lost my phone and also i lost Google Authenticator code to regenarte the process so i can not access to my account.
could you please delete 2FA for me so i gain access to my account.
thanks
regards,
Babak

Hello! 2FA is a security measure and to disable it we need to make a security procedure. please send your request to support@faceter.io. We will be happy to help you
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:38:24 AM

Surveillance camera is demand in all places. The cameras help us to secure our belongings when we are out or away from it. With the high quality of the cameras we can really know easily who is that person and with just a face detection we can also know the bio of the person quickly.
Just like others, I am also interested to this project. Faceter is making more people engage to it by giving as a lots of interesting ideas especially regarding to the computer vision surveillance technology. Having a complete tight security cameras is what people are seeking for a much more better security. So, I want to stay to this project and understand the other things it much more.

Thank you! We appreciate your interest to our project and are always open to any questions!
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

I agree with your opinion on this project and its concept which is very exotic and new to look at first but can be implemented and made domestic if their users agree and the support is granted by the community which will be very helpful to everybody.

We have a new video on our Youtube Faceter Official channel in which Faceter CEO Robert Pothier answers one of the most common question about privacy.  Feel free to watch it and get answers you need. We are sure you will enjoy it. Faceter is created to enhance you privacy and security, not to take it from you.
Tsar Bomba

Activity: 211

BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:27:55 AM

This is no doubt a huge project! I'm a bounty hunter for social media, telegram, & bitcointalk, and also can do moderator work for telegram. Please inform me if you're bounty campaign is already available. Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:02:16 PM

Yeah, i agree with your opinion. The project is definitely something new and will be a huge success. The team is working hard to achieve their goals. This project will surely reduce thefts and crimes in general. Its a great help for the police departments all around the globe.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:38:06 PM

I think companies and big organizations will really gets benefited from this project. I don't think we can use it for free but we can try it maybe and then need to buy it. I am not sure, let's wait for the dev to answer it

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:47:36 PM

Yeah, i agree with your opinion. The project is definitely something new and will be a huge success. The team is working hard to achieve their goals. This project will surely reduce thefts and crimes in general. Its a great help for the police departments all around the globe.
If this is something new then definitely this will have a big percentage of chance to be success. Faceter based on my understanding is something useful due to its offered features which is about security. People wanted to have a better security especially in the environment that is why CCTV is so i  demamnd in the market. This platform is something an upgrade CCTV due its features which detect the persons identity.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vindermarch

Activity: 392

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

Well, a crazy project like this has been published. The FACETER project is a really great project. This project answers all the needs of today. I am sure this project will be a great and successful project of all time. Of course must follow the next innovation. For competitors will emerge. Good luck, dev.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

We have a new video on our Youtube Faceter Official channel in which Faceter CEO Robert Pothier answers one of the most common question about privacy.  Feel free to watch it and get answers you need. We are sure you will enjoy it. Faceter is created to enhance you privacy and security, not to take it from you.
In order for your program to determine the identity of a person, one must agree to it. Google removes all faces of people from the frame. Why would an ordinary person have your program. I thought earlier this is only necessary for special services. I will not give my consent to the definition of my personality.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

I think companies and big organizations will really gets benefited from this project. I don't think we can use it for free but we can try it maybe and then need to buy it. I am not sure, let's wait for the dev to answer it

We are making a campaign to make our product available for everyone in mass-market for reasonable price, we want everyone to have an opportunity to use it at your own home or at any small business. But we do not now mention a free-of-charge approach.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: