Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:19:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114122 times)
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:58:59 AM

What will happened to all unsold tokens if there will be any left after sale is done?
And do you maybe intent to do any bounty campaigns ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:03:33 AM

Bought a some tokens at a bargain price with a bonus. Will observe, the project is very interesting and I think it will be in demand.

Nice one. thank you for making your investment and still hoping that you will still continue to buy some tokens. Anyway,  I am still waiting for more updates from this project.
Not bad enclosure. Project will really introduce something unique to the system of identification of persons. Very wide scope is scheduled, therefore growth in price on long distance is supplied.

Very wide scope? How many people own a webcam powerful enough to capture your face accurately enough to properly detect it? Spoiler: Not many

its not even just this. How many people need when he come home that the light open himself, the music starts to play, kitchentools salutes you ... this is really something for rich and naughty people ... These kind of technology should be used in crime etc...
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:22:40 AM

Although the idea to identify and find people is very narrowly specialized idea, it can attract investors. Because its application is possible in ordinary life. For example, parents can quickly find where their child is

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
babak.moradi1988

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:23:25 AM

hi
tanks for all responds
I access to my account
tanks to faceter group
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:39:35 AM

Although the idea to identify and find people is very narrowly specialized idea, it can attract investors. Because its application is possible in ordinary life. For example, parents can quickly find where their child is
FACETER has many real life application and due to this reason it attracts huge amount of investors as it will become a asset for the people and security is already very important  in everybody's life. They will get huge demand in the future and also earn huge profits from this project.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:52:44 AM

If I'm not wrong they have already a product that works well and they have been tested in South Africa. They just decided to run a crowdfunding campaign to attract investments in order to create a Faceter version for mass consumers.

So what are your thoughts? Is this the company that you are talking about? If its yes then surely it had been a huge impact on their ICO. Considering that they collected more 9.4k ETH for now.

I do like the project that has ready product, but I am still reading the whitepaper and do some research before I can come to conclusion about the project. The technology can also impact our life and violate our privacy if everyone will be able to use.

Try to watch their youtube video, which makes you inspired so much. It really looke so inspiring to make you amazed. It may create a good trust by the users and very active and approachable members of the team.

I already saw that video and already familiar with kinda of project, my concert is about privacy, this is system with collect large info about us since it will easy for everyone to set up and take photo of you everywhere all the time, yes it helps to project us from dangerous People but in same time it can be a tool to violate our privacy.

I am thinking in case there is a power shortage sabotage and some bad people will steal or do something. Is there any plan for that?

micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:05:33 AM

The project is really modern and revolutionary, so it could have a bright future. If they show, that they are able to develop the algorith making it reliable and operative, many investors will be interested in.

Agree 100%
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:18:11 AM

If I'm not wrong they have already a product that works well and they have been tested in South Africa. They just decided to run a crowdfunding campaign to attract investments in order to create a Faceter version for mass consumers.

So what are your thoughts? Is this the company that you are talking about? If its yes then surely it had been a huge impact on their ICO. Considering that they collected more 9.4k ETH for now.

I do like the project that has ready product, but I am still reading the whitepaper and do some research before I can come to conclusion about the project. The technology can also impact our life and violate our privacy if everyone will be able to use.

Try to watch their youtube video, which makes you inspired so much. It really looke so inspiring to make you amazed. It may create a good trust by the users and very active and approachable members of the team.

I already saw that video and already familiar with kinda of project, my concert is about privacy, this is system with collect large info about us since it will easy for everyone to set up and take photo of you everywhere all the time, yes it helps to project us from dangerous People but in same time it can be a tool to violate our privacy.

I am thinking in case there is a power shortage sabotage and some bad people will steal or do something. Is there any plan for that?

Power shortage in CCTV and alarms systems is not a problem. Small UPS, Li-poll battery is waiting as a backup. Al modern systems got one.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:33:15 AM

I have not found in which countries it is planned to launch this project.Maybe I didn't read it carefully.he already where the was launched?it would be interesting to see the results available
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:42:18 AM

I have not found in which countries it is planned to launch this project.Maybe I didn't read it carefully.he already where the was launched?it would be interesting to see the results available

It will be available worldwide. It is internet based company and connecting cameras to the system it will be easy as purchase license and add IP of the camera to Faceter.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:45:32 AM

Yeah it's a tradeoff, to be realistic though, you're probably way better off with alternative methods. Just use a self setup surveillance instead of third party crap
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:53:11 AM

What will happened to all unsold tokens if there will be any left after sale is done?

Hello! All unsold tokens will be burnt, we have this condition in our Whitepaper and are going to stick to it. Regarding bounty campaign, we have cancelled our bounty in favour of additional bonuses for early birds.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:27:52 AM

Hello! All unsold tokens will be burnt, we have this condition in our Whitepaper and are going to stick to it. Regarding bounty campaign, we have cancelled our bounty in favour of additional bonuses for early birds.
Burning not sold chips is good, but of course if you sell all the tokens. A bounty company I think you canceled in vain, you need to promote your project on the Internet.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:00:18 AM

Yeah it's a tradeoff, to be realistic though, you're probably way better off with alternative methods. Just use a self setup surveillance instead of third party crap
Do you have any idea of where do they get the data or the information of a person that have been detected by the surveillance camera?

Nowhere. Faceter only recognize faces and give it a name example "Face1", "Face2" and You have to add labels or names by yourself if You know that person example employee. Maybe there will be some public police databases of crooks or paedophiles. In future it will be possible to search internet example facebook to search for faces. But it is a long road.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:45:13 AM

Do you have any idea of where do they get the data or the information of a person that have been detected by the surveillance camera?

We now have individual databases for each user and all faces are recognised and saved as "Face 1" "Face 2" etc. This is the current approach and you can find out more on our official Youtube channel , esp. this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw50zbH38fY&t=1s
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:18:23 AM

Why your team has canceled your bounty campaign? Isn't the bounty campaign will raise your new investor's amount?

The cancellation of our bounty bonus program was in favour of a limited bonus offering to all our contributors. We think it is a fair change and we are now enhancing our marketing to attract new people to the project. 3 new languages are already available and 2 will be available on our website soon for your convenience. Our team will shortly embark on an Asian road show to deliver our product vision to our Asian audience and promote our token sale in that market. Additionally we are in the process of arranging enhanced online marketing and soon you will see our banners on the TOP crypto platforms.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:45:06 PM

Why your team has canceled your bounty campaign? Isn't the bounty campaign will raise your new investor's amount?

The cancellation of our bounty bonus program was in favour of a limited bonus offering to all our contributors. We think it is a fair change and we are now enhancing our marketing to attract new people to the project. 3 new languages are already available and 2 will be available on our website soon for your convenience. Our team will shortly embark on an Asian road show to deliver our product vision to our Asian audience and promote our token sale in that market. Additionally we are in the process of arranging enhanced online marketing and soon you will see our banners on the TOP crypto platforms.
So, it means that the project has already have funds that is enough to continue with the project? And about the languages, there are only total of 5 languages that your website that are available? Anyway, it seems the team will be busy spreading the platform in Asia so, we'll wait what will be the outcome of the activity.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:48:01 PM

which languages ​​are available on your site? In my opinion, your promotion to the Asian market is a very good choice, I suppose that the Asian audience is necessarily interested in the Faceter project.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:10:07 PM

It will be available worldwide. It is internet based company and connecting cameras to the system it will be easy as purchase license and add IP of the camera to Faceter.
Well, this platform can be used globally and this will surely increased the number of supporters and will catch the attention of the investors. And if this going to be a success hope they will have a reasonable price for the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:12:24 PM

I really like this project. It is maybe because it catches my interest or it is because this project is very interesting and has a great potential. Maybe those are the reasons why I am into this project. Moreover, this project which is the Faceter, allows quick and easy search through video, databases, keywords or photos. I am really looking forward to this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: