Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:56:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:37:11 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 10:56:29 PM by micz_bjukanon

Sure wish US citizens could participate Sad
And with what absolutely given fact is connected? I even more often supervise such problem in some ICO projects. I do not understand. In what is essence? But in any case at huge intention you can ask friend from other country to donate your documents and to give it small award. Such is practiced as well.

According to KYC policy US citizens can't contribute in this ICO.

For small contributors under $5000 Faceter does not require KYC.
So US citizens can silently participate in Faceter ICO.

Silently means something is still not good to hear. It is better to avoid such kind of activity so that there will be no problems in the future. It is better for the US citizens to find other ICO that really fits to them.

US citizens can not legally participate in any ICO with KYC. In this case, just KYC is valid from $5000 and that's it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:03:14 PM

And with what absolutely given fact is connected? I even more often supervise such problem in some ICO projects. I do not understand. In what is essence? But in any case at huge intention you can ask friend from other country to donate your documents and to give it small award. Such is practiced as well.

Silently means something is still not good to hear. It is better to avoid such kind of activity so that there will be no problems in the future. It is better for the US citizens to find other ICO that really fits to them.
I think they will have recognize system like IP, cookies,.. So that don't try to buy FACE if you come from US, smart way you can buy VPS and invest at here, and of course don't buy over 5k USD.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:19:08 PM

I have seriously question, does this tokens - FACE will be listing at any exchanges at 1-2 months more? And they have any plan to listing at coinmarketcap, i know their requirement is so hard to reach.

Coinmarketcap requirement is not that much hard, the token must be on a public exchange with an API and Fauceter is going to be listed on hitBTC which has API, plus must have a non-zero trading volume and I don't thing that Fauceter  will have zero volume once it hit exchange. It's just matter of time to see this token on Coinmarketcap.

They need to have a $10000 volume per day on the exchanges which are recognised by Coin Market Cap. Not exactly hard but not exactly the easiest thing either

Some people said, it needs to have a $10000 volume per day, but based on official information there is no specific number, anyway getting listed on exchange like hitBTC means this token will get enough volume to get listed on coincapmarket.

https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/
The criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed is the following:

- Must be a cryptocurrency or a crypto token.
- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.
- For market cap ranking, an accurate circulating supply figure is required.

I think, for now, We will have to patiently wait and see what will the result after the ICO ends. I suppose we cannot assure that the faceter will be working with exchanges and capitalization market without getting recognized to be a Legit project.

Getting in an exchange that has an API reports for everyday trade volume will surely give the token an amount more than 10k USD. That's one of the goal of those ICO who are really serious in making name of their token.

Getting into an exchange doesn't guarantee a $10000 volume, if that was true then why would so many coins get unlisted from exchanges due to lack of volume?

it depends on exchange that coin get listed on it, on hitBTC has more chance to get volume, but on so small exchange like etherdelta something similar it will need long time. Some coin get remove from some big exchanges like bittrex, because those kinda exchanges want only coin that make lots of money for them, and of course if a coin was shit one it will not hit those exchange and even if it does in somehow it will get unlisted.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:29:32 PM

I have seriously question, does this tokens - FACE will be listing at any exchanges at 1-2 months more? And they have any plan to listing at coinmarketcap, i know their requirement is so hard to reach.

Coinmarketcap requirement is not that much hard, the token must be on a public exchange with an API and Fauceter is going to be listed on hitBTC which has API, plus must have a non-zero trading volume and I don't thing that Fauceter  will have zero volume once it hit exchange. It's just matter of time to see this token on Coinmarketcap.

They need to have a $10000 volume per day on the exchanges which are recognised by Coin Market Cap. Not exactly hard but not exactly the easiest thing either

Some people said, it needs to have a $10000 volume per day, but based on official information there is no specific number, anyway getting listed on exchange like hitBTC means this token will get enough volume to get listed on coincapmarket.

https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/
The criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed is the following:

- Must be a cryptocurrency or a crypto token.
- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.
- For market cap ranking, an accurate circulating supply figure is required.

I think, for now, We will have to patiently wait and see what will the result after the ICO ends. I suppose we cannot assure that the faceter will be working with exchanges and capitalization market without getting recognized to be a Legit project.

Getting in an exchange that has an API reports for everyday trade volume will surely give the token an amount more than 10k USD. That's one of the goal of those ICO who are really serious in making name of their token.

Getting into an exchange doesn't guarantee a $10000 volume, if that was true then why would so many coins get unlisted from exchanges due to lack of volume?

it depends on exchange that coin get listed on it, on hitBTC has more chance to get volume, but on so small exchange like etherdelta something similar it will need long time. Some coin get remove from some big exchanges like bittrex, because those kinda exchanges want only coin that make lots of money for them, and of course if a coin was shit one it will not hit those exchange and even if it does in somehow it will get unlisted.
If i don't have any mistakes, i think $50,000 volume per day is the requirements for listing at coinmarketcap? And we can voting for our coin via google submit?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:32:10 AM

I visited the site today and saw that they already raised more than 21.6 Million dollars, I am amazed that survived this stage Because these kind matters of is no joke. I'm Hoping the FACETER is serious about their business and not doing to disappear after the end of the ICO.

lhfly2019

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:38:47 AM

Impressive!That's great combination of the blockchain and AI.
Amazing energy will boost.
There are huge demand of surveillance in the public safe area in China.
Doing more promotion work in China will be very deservable.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:20:58 AM

I think they will have recognize system like IP, cookies,.. So that don't try to buy FACE if you come from US, smart way you can buy VPS and invest at here, and of course don't buy over 5k USD.
Yeah, I definitely agreed. But, why you told me to not buy over 5k usd? Is there any buying limit for the faceter tokens?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:55:37 AM

I understand that in order to use your application does not require special equipment, you only need a camera and a computer?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:36:23 AM

Probably road services will later be able to use this platform to catch, for example, stolen cars. This increases the platform's capabilities
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:32:35 AM

Hi guys, what's your price prediction when it hits exchanges?

It depends of the state of the market and .... it can't be predicted.
A month in crypto world it is a lot.
Yes, have a lot of crash at bitcoin and ethereum at this month. 2018 maybe the hard year of stably coin. I hope Faceter don't meet this problem.
Bitcoins and etherum are really going to bad these days. Also i am facing some problems due to that but i am sure that the price will again pump back and also faceter will have a bright life ahead as more and more peoples will redily invest into this project.
I guess, this happens each year and there is nothing to panic into this. The price foe each cryptocurrency is going to hit the marketcap ahead so there is no need to take any tension and to stay relaxed even in terms of faceter.
Yeah.All cryptocurrency fluctuate too much so don't worry about the price of faceter.After the ICO it will surely go high and give us huge profits.so keep investing in FACETER and enjoy your profits after ICO.
I hope you are right with your prediction mate because all other altcoins are also joining the bloodbath that bitcoin is currently experiencing.
I agree with you too fellow. I really that, that would really happen. If so, there so much people will be glad especially the faceter supporters like us. Let us all be calm and continuously relax together with our hopes and trust to this project that will soon bring us an another level of greatness in this world of crypto.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:42:59 AM

I know similar programs are made by all software manufacturers for smartphones and I do not really understand why they did not make the program the same.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:01:59 AM

Yeah, I definitely agreed. But, why you told me to not buy over 5k usd? Is there any buying limit for the faceter tokens?

No there is no limit, only KYC for contributions over $5K. And US citizens cant,t contribute over $5K, other nations are allowed.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:10:19 AM

Impressive!That's great combination of the blockchain and AI.
Amazing energy will boost.
There are huge demand of surveillance in the public safe area in China.
Doing more promotion work in China will be very deservable.

I also really count on Asian markets, they like new technologies and bring them much faster, but Faceter will be useful in every country, the more crime, the more monitoring cameras are used.

melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:18:14 AM

US citizens can not legally participate in any ICO with KYC. In this case, just KYC is valid from $5000 and that's it.

But even if us citizens can't participate do you think they don't have any ways to bypass it? I am just curious because now a days there are already a lot of ways to do this.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

Of course the idea that the developer has is very new, but as usual there will be a mass of followers at once and there will be strong competition.
1Bullion

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:37:07 AM

Very promising and necessary project, excellent platform! The use of the Faceter in the production and home will be a huge help in different situations. I wish the team success in implementing the project!

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:02:30 AM

I visited the site today and saw that they already raised more than 21.6 Million dollars, I am amazed that survived this stage Because these kind matters of is no joke. I'm Hoping the FACETER is serious about their business and not doing to disappear after the end of the ICO.
Thanks for the information. At least now we know that the dev team is really serious and dedicated to pursue this project. Those figures are interesting and I hoped they can reached it. Now, I will never stop supporting Faceter and I would be serious this time.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:39:40 AM

Very promising and necessary project, excellent platform! The use of the Faceter in the production and home will be a huge help in different situations. I wish the team success in implementing the project!

You are right, this is both useful in home and businesses, we just need to support and believe that this project can be successful in the near future. I really hope many people will appreciate.

cubi1027

Activity: 11
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

Why did not the team launch the bouty program to promote the development project?
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:10:43 AM

Why did not the team launch the bouty program to promote the development project?

Faceter implemented affiliate program instead bounty.
Anyone who has an account can generate a link and earn 5% of the money paid by people who use the registration link.
These new users will also receive 100 Face tokens for this registration using this link.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: