Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deathbed Confession on Area 51  (Read 1983 times)
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1145
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 07:44:42 PM

In this video interview  just a few months before his death an old man who worked for the CIA tells the world what he saw at Area 51 when he visited that site on order of President Eisenhower in 1958:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PSRRy6a1vcQ

cjgames.com
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 07:31:49 AM

In this video interview  just a few months before his death an old man who worked for the CIA tells the world what he saw at Area 51 when he visited that site on order of President Eisenhower in 1958:

Viewed! Two observations: Teleprompter in his glasses and the use of magnetic strip CIA cards in the late 50's. I'm thinkin' maybe mid 70's before they were invented. Can you imagine the size of the computer used to just be able to open one door, let alone many with all them card-carrying CIA agents?
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 08:24:21 AM

Viewed! Two observations: Teleprompter in his glasses and the use of magnetic strip CIA cards in the late 50's. I'm thinkin' maybe mid 70's before they were invented. Can you imagine the size of the computer used to just be able to open one door, let alone many with all them card-carrying CIA agents?

There is of course no hard evidence to back his story up.
You can either believe it or not.

cjgames.com
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:38:22 AM

I don't think it is true. It is probably a fake.
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 12:34:54 PM

I think it's true.

It doesn't seem likely to me that a man in such a position - a few months before his death - would make up a story like that.

His story is also corroborated with what other people have been saying.

cjgames.com
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 02:36:11 PM

i dont understand this interview at all he said he talked with an alien or he was there when they spoke with an alien but was never asked what the alien told them? or how they communicated or what happened to the alien arent those important questions
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 02:51:11 PM

So fake my browser closed the tab itself

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Darktongue

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:28:05 PM

Lol I sat and watched this and the one about the apparent leaked footage of an alien interview.  They are fun to watch and leave a hell of a load to ponder in imaging the what ifs. I believe but I do not believe this. Some of these stories would have you believe that the US goverment is tradeing life for weapons tech. Be it alien or terran life. ..

The real winner to bunk this is the common sence.  No human is going to hold a being that advanced for very long. What happens when someone we know is held against good will? We find any way we can to bust them out. Yet these stories have an awnser for that as well.  They do not attack because they are "spirtual".

Bah this is.pages and pages of speculation this is right up with BFL on the what ifs. Frankly I really don't give a shit about aliens.  Until I see one I have no reason to be anymore then entertained by such subject matter.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 07:47:09 PM

The alien craft weighed about 300 lbs.

My guess is that he's a retired trucker who listened to Coast to Coast one too many times.

Again, no way did he have a CIA card with a magnetic strip during the Eisenhower administration: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_strip
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:03:22 PM

I am still offering 200BTC for any proof of aliens. And that is the tip of the iceburg, "the amazing Randy" also has 1 million dollars ready to give away. Funny how the aliens only reveal themselves to weirdos who can't seem to muster a shred of evidence. Just bring me a tool made from an unknown alloy or a single sample of a non-DNA based lifeform. Because it would be the greatest discovery in all of science, I would gladly pay.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 08:35:33 PM

I am still offering 200BTC for any proof of aliens. And that is the tip of the iceburg, "the amazing Randy" also has 1 million dollars ready to give away. Funny how the aliens only reveal themselves to weirdos who can't seem to muster a shred of evidence. Just bring me a tool made from an unknown alloy or a single sample of a non-DNA based lifeform. Because it would be the greatest discovery in all of science, I would gladly pay.

It's probable alien life exists.
It's not probable they have visited earth.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:37:16 PM

It's probable alien life exists.
+1
+1

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:43:43 PM

I would even say it's extreme improbable (at least since ~2005)

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
pr0d1gy

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:10:34 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17jymDn0W6U

Eh... Ive yet to see alien life. That would be cool... But theres so much out there... There HAS to be something else.

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:18:52 PM

But, what your chart does NOT take into account is the fact that for the few minutes I met with them, I decided to listen and learn INSTEAD of taking some iphone pictures to post to facebook.  lol.

MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1042

Death to enemies!

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:31:07 PM

The magstripe thing casts serious doubt about all of this. But what to believe. My grandpa told that he seen a german anti-aircraft laser in WW2. He did not gave much value to it because he was more impressed by Fau rockets. I asked did he seen a searchlight beam that was used to spot a plane and then bring it down with AA fire. He replied no, that was a totally different thing that was truck-mounted and it worked only against airplanes made from metal. The only thing is that laser is invented after WW2.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
pr0d1gy

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:34:44 PM

The magstripe thing casts serious doubt about all of this. But what to believe. My grandpa told that he seen a german anti-aircraft laser in WW2. He did not gave much value to it because he was more impressed by Fau rockets. I asked did he seen a searchlight beam that was used to spot a plane and then bring it down with AA fire. He replied no, that was a totally different thing that was truck-mounted and it worked only against airplanes made from metal. The only thing is that laser is invented after WW2.

Dunnkno, Hitler was grabbing up all the scientists in that mountain... Testing levitation and things... Now its buried with all its secrets...

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 11:37:48 PM

What this chart does not take into account is that the credibility of video evidence for these types of phenomena have dropped accordingly in recent years due to advancements in computer graphics and software.
So while there *is* more photographic and video of evidence of these things than ever before (just search throuhgh youtube) nobody believes it anymore because it could just as well be faked.

cjgames.com
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 11:40:23 PM

The ETs could be purposely only revealing themselves in an ambiguous manner out of respect for our beliefs. So that we can still choose to believe they do not exist.

Even so, there actually is a DNA sample available, in fact an entire body. It is called the Atacama humanoid.

cjgames.com
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 11:42:32 PM

The alien craft weighed about 300 lbs.

My guess is that he's a retired trucker who listened to Coast to Coast one too many times.

Again, no way did he have a CIA card with a magnetic strip during the Eisenhower administration: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_strip

Technology used by military and secret services is typically years ahead of what is known or available publicly.

cjgames.com
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: