Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 11:05:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it over, or we will se another dump?  (Read 1000 times)
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:50:05 PM

markets not dumping. We went up a ton and went down a ton. We rebounded a lot and must give back a little. Quit panicking keep your eyes off the charts for a fews days, things are going to be fine
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 01:02:39 PM

markets not dumping. We went up a ton and went down a ton. We rebounded a lot and must give back a little. Quit panicking keep your eyes off the charts for a fews days, things are going to be fine

said it well Smiley
market stabilizes, up and downmoves are normal ... but they are not so strong, its all ok

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
matedrink24

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:20:39 PM

In my personal view, 8k target is an unexpected price because it's impossible for bitcoin to falls down that much. 8k when it was 19k$ last month ? I think it's a big NO.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:21:11 PM

Price market are very unpredictable because of it's volatility so it's hard to guess where the altcoins is heading but let's not just used by our own emotions as this is just a normal event that is already been there ever since we didn't start to join cryptocurrency and this is how the market works, so we should just keep the calm to control everything.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:27:54 PM

No one is sure if bitcoin is really recovering this time as its price still in a roller coaster ride. Bitcoin price still fluctuating in $11k-$12k area and it seem having a difficulty to climb back. January continues to be a bearish for some cryptocurrencies because they often suffer some minor correction. I think the awaited bullishness of bitcoin may not happen in this month and we may have to wait some some weeks to go. For those who still want to buy bitcoin at low price, it may be the best time now before another uptrend comes again.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 02:24:45 PM

Write your opinium is it over or can we excpect another dip? I think till btc dont reach 15 k is very possibel that we will se dip to 8k. Will see in few hours.

If you ask my opinion then i would like to say that another Dip is expected soon because the recent dip took more time to establish and also it took more time to control the overall demand in the running uptrend which means if it used to be a normal correction in uptrend then it shouldn't have retraced to this much price extent and also it shouldn't have take this time and efforts to overcome from the bears correction. So we can expect a small dip which will be confirmation saying that the downtrend which was merely a deeper correction has came to end and so you can enter your longs here.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:54:24 PM

Write your opinium is it over or can we excpect another dip? I think till btc dont reach 15 k is very possibel that we will se dip to 8k. Will see in few hours.
I think the big dump is over and now bitcoin is starting to build the price again. rising and falling prices will happen as usual but for a very large dump I think it is not.

Dvd1989

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:08:18 PM

There will always be another dump. Corrections are normal and also useful, prices cannot keep rising all the time. At some point, the market must be paused for a while to regenerate and prepare for further growth. Just hold!
Gastonis

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:52:10 PM

If you ask my opinion then i would like to say that another Dip is expected soon because the recent dip took more time to establish and also it took more time to control the overall demand in the running uptrend which means if it used to be a normal correction in uptrend then it shouldn't have retraced to this much price extent and also it shouldn't have take this time and efforts to overcome from the bears correction. So we can expect a small dip which will be confirmation saying that the downtrend which was merely a deeper correction has came to end and so you can enter your longs here.

so what you re actually saying there is that the recent downtrend was so massive that consumed all the buy orders and that there is still some fuel in the bearish tank that will drop the price just a little more before it goes up again? thats interesting!
jingyang

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:15:09 PM

I agree with you, Bitcoin seems to lose more value after these days,
I don't think you will reach 20,000 dolars in the future. Graphics will always be down...

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
patrickrn32

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 04:25:44 PM

I agree with you, Bitcoin seems to lose more value after these days,
I don't think you will reach 20,000 dolars in the future. Graphics will always be down...

hmm.. bears are really strong...

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
gikere

Activity: 171
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

Shit, it going down again.
itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Seriously do you really think that it is over because we are passing through a little "dip"? Seriously, you really need to understand how the market works before creating this kind of crap in here.

It is always healthy to have a little dip anyways.
black jam

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:57:44 PM

My opinion is that we will see another drop to something slightly below this weeks previous low, but I don't believe it likely to go below $8000. I'm freeing up a little cash into USDT to hopefully buy back in around 8500-9000.

Theres really no need to worry, unless you need your cash out this week, which is a predicament I hope few are in.
Yos Sudarso

Activity: 108

Vacation rentals platform powered by CryptoDNA®

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:09:43 PM

just follow the waves
do not pushing hard yourself to get perfect opportinity
buy low sell high is old statement
nobody can get pefect for it

good news, price will up
bad bews come again just like before, dump again

patrickrn32

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 05:13:34 PM

just follow the waves
do not pushing hard yourself to get perfect opportinity
buy low sell high is old statement
nobody can get pefect for it

good news, price will up
bad bews come again just like before, dump again

bears are back now... Smiley but i think it will not go lower than before

kizumin

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:20:11 PM

This is the dip you want OP.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:36:10 AM

It gonna be another slight dip in the next week cause the situation between Bitcoin and the goverments are not fine yet, at least for now .

gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:53:21 AM

It gonna be another slight dip in the next week cause the situation between Bitcoin and the goverments are not fine yet, at least for now .

I hope the dip will be over soon... panic sell is not good for the market ~

Seriously do you really think that it is over because we are passing through a little "dip"? Seriously, you really need to understand how the market works before creating this kind of crap in here.

we got a lot of dip already... and I think it would be nice if the market start to stabilize sooner than later

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
btcmydream

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:41:42 AM

how is it becoming healthy? market price are very fluctuative theese days, I think it would be good id the dip stops for a while..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: