Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:59:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin rising  (Read 501 times)
Good tbc

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:11:38 PM

From experience, it has always  been  that  after a big dip, bitcoin often come out with amazing price rise , which may not be spontaneous but can be very relieving and encouraging.Looking at the big dip that started around Dec. 2017,it is of utmost importance that bitcoin rise,as many are no longer comfortable with the dip.The determination of the price  cannot be correctly predicted now, but certainly, the bitcoin will rise for sure.

SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:30:26 PM

Well its not rising at the moment but good thing is its not declining too, its kinda stable and waiting for the news from Korea, then it will either rise or decline.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:38:53 PM

bitcoin rising is something all bitcoin investors expects. bitcoin has so much prospect such that the price keeps going up and more investors keeps coming in to invest. bitcoin will definitely rise more and more in the near future
teejaymuna

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:53:16 PM

Bitcoin rising is what every bitcoin lover and investor wants because when this happens, they make more money. Bitcoin rising is highly welcomed and we hope it continues ti rise.
focmere

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:06:48 PM

hello everyone i just want to hear your prediction in bitcoin to decide what will i do in the future thank you

On the long run Bitcoin is going to break some records, on the short term though, we will have some though weeks ahead.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:13:31 PM

Agree, bitcoin is definitely on the rise as this is now considered the most valuable cryptocurrency in the market. Many investors opted to invest more as they believe that this will potentially grow into further heights.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:24:44 PM

Bitcoin is very good in the future and I always think and predict goodness about the progress and increase of bitcoin price every year, and I think it will happen and bitcoin price will always go up for every year I like bitcoin
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:59:41 PM

it's been on a downwards trend from $20,000 as people noticed the fees going to the
moon and Segwit wallets are hardly any cheaper to use than normal wallets but the development
team engineered a reason to make you change your keys so conversion will cost you £30
in mining fees and most places won't work with it anyway.

When it dawns on people that block-chain was used to sell us Bitcoin and Lightning
is all about going off block and introduces banks into Bitcoin then my guess is that
people will be heading for the exit door.

Take it from me "Hubs are banks" and the miners have both the hardware and Bitcoins
to run these banks used on major routes that they call channels

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:07:33 AM

Bitcoin is a really a good investment and still considered to be the most progressing currency among the other cryptocurrencies that are starting to engage in the market right now. Though there are slight down trends in the past weeks but this may continue to stabilize soon and may hopefully increase sooner as many people do consider to invest more.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:21:37 AM

Bitcoin always deserve to growing! but now it's face some critical conditions, but bitcoin can growing it's fiat value in from probably next month.
vothuong637

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:25:55 PM

The fluctuations in bitcoin price make many people worry about investing in bitcoins. Huh Huh In January 2017, one bitcoin was worth around $1000. In last December, the bitcoin price increased up to over $19,000. Unfortunately, on Wednesday, Bloomberg said the price dropped to about $9,600.  The predicted for future the bitcoin price will down to about $5000. Cry
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is the future. The one who has at least a few bitcoins in the future will be financially independent. Since I believe that the price of bitcoin will be very high. Therefore, it makes sense to start doing business right now
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:35:05 PM

There are unexpectedly a huge number of predictions on what to happen to bitcoin in the near future. Yet, I am one of the persons that don't do predictions and just wait on what bitcoin is capable of. Let us just trust on bitcoin and what pumps it can go through the years, let's just hope that it wont have a big dip and that it will continue to be on the top of cryptocurrencies.
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:42:07 PM

I see the great potential growth of bitcoin and great future ahead of this cryptocurrency that is why i invested here my time and patience to get in here. I predicted that next month will be the recovery of bitcoin's price after it dropped around 40 percent of ita price in just a short span of like a week or just a couple of days. Bitcoin will be the greatest cryptocurrency of all time.
jasonmattson

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:53:40 PM

Yaa It can rise a little bit . no one cannot tell about the market trends of bitcoin . Bitcoin Price will surely go up Asap .
jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:03:50 PM

hello everyone i just want to hear your prediction in bitcoin to decide what will i do in the future thank you

I believe bitcoin can still be profitable for the next few years. now bitcoin is on the rise to get back to its original position, even I believe yesterday's drop was a big scenario for dropping bitcoins and buying in large quantities.
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

The latest update of bitcoin rose +6.79% after from a few weeks backward decline, I think this is an advantage for investors when buying bitcoin last week. All hope the bitcoin will continue to rise until the peak, although their prediction of bitcoin will decrease again, but I say it will not happen. Always optimistic bitcoin will continue to rise with many users.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
tekin_ural

Activity: 211
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:20:41 PM

Invest only funds that you can afford to lose. Don't get into high expectations and treat it like any other speculative investment. Continue with your life as before - refreshing the page every second won't help...
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:41:53 PM

No one really knows what might gonna happen in the price of bitcoin in the future but there are some speculations that atvwill go back to it high price again sooner. But of course inorder to for that to happen people should continue supporting bitcoin. If people continue to hodl their bitcoin , the supply will be lower  so the demand will be higher and the price of bitcoin of course it will increase. So people should contiinue to help. But then at the end of the day the decision of yours will be important. Think many times before youwill decide in doing anything  like investing in bitcoin or even.putting up yoyr own business.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:44:55 PM

Bitcoin will be the rising star on this month when we will see the bitcoin value now down to $12k but step by step the bitcoin value will be up in just few day, now we can see the bitcoin value will be hight to $15k and will be up. Some day the people will be panic to sell all of their bitcoin and it have be the bitcoin price dump in cheap price in just few day ago.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: