Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:38:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin rising  (Read 499 times)
pxo.011 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:22:58 PM

hello everyone i just want to hear your prediction in bitcoin to decide what will i do in the future thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SrEasts

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Aida Service

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:27:56 PM

In all honestly i believe that posting that question on this forums has an obvious outcome... I can tell you already what most of the answers will be: Bitcoin is finally out of this big dip, and will finally start rising to values like 40k$. Hopefully these answers are right and that actually happens haha  Cool

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

Many of my co-leagues are saying that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies or alts will rise next week. And this week, probably sunday or saturday, we will have a fast dip. That's what they are telling me. And I believe in them, after all I am just riding their calls.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
pxo.011 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:48:18 PM

In all honestly i believe that posting that question on this forums has an obvious outcome... I can tell you already what most of the answers will be: Bitcoin is finally out of this big dip, and will finally start rising to values like 40k$. Hopefully these answers are right and that actually happens haha  Cool
wow then this is the best time to buy bitcoin eh?
pxo.011 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:49:06 PM

Many of my co-leagues are saying that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies or alts will rise next week. And this week, probably sunday or saturday, we will have a fast dip. That's what they are telling me. And I believe in them, after all I am just riding their calls.
you have a lot of good friends by the way,, maybe we will see it
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

It can rise a little bit in the short term but I want to know if bitcoin is going to fall below $10K again so I can sell some coins for usdt.

steadyrice

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:59:51 PM

The events in the last week should have showed you that pretty much no one is in a position to make accurate predictions regarding the trajectory of bitcoin. We do our research and we all hope for the best, but no one can reliably tell what the price of bitcoin is going to be.

naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:04:00 PM

hello everyone i just want to hear your prediction in bitcoin to decide what will i do in the future thank you
for now i think the bitcoin will go down again in 2 or 4 days and after that the price will stag. if you want to when the price will go up again i think on the may or june it'll go high again like to the moon maybe $20000 or $30000

rynah011991

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:25:11 PM

We cannot tell about the market trends of bitcoin if what or when will be increase and decrease. But just being observant and be wise. if you know that the price decrease then don't sell and hold it until the price will increase again.
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:36:25 PM

bitcoin in the future looks like the price will be very expensive because in view of the first movement in the make up to now experience a very rapid price increase, it is due to very high demand and availability is very limited and in the future have entered into the digital era it means all all digital and it will trigger a rise in bitcoin prices.
vothuong637

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:41:27 PM

If without big fluctuations in the world, bitcoin prices will continue to grow in the future.
Now there are more and more people get rich because of bitcoin, bitcoin price increase into double or triple higher than the original purchase price, but on the contrary many people are cheated or hacked, then lose all of bitcoin because of not secured.
However, the decision making to invest in bitcoin or not depends on the change of the world   Grin Grin Grin
oih55982

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:20:25 PM

Your decision we can not offer help..I will give my opinion.bitcoin and dai market grows. will soon dominate the world so the btc increase is obvious
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:42:41 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 09:04:46 PM by Hobo66

I heard news about bitcoin will be going down to
$1000-$3000 in the next year by Mr Boockvar advisory group CIO,
that is very sad to hear its best to sell your bitcoin now and buy
after the price goes back up:https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/907007/Bitcoin-price-USD-news-value-ripple-ethereum-buy-cash-cryptocurrency

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Paverspacers

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:44:48 PM

It's a mere prediction and shouldn't be taken seriously... All we need to do is watch price action with volume closely and we can then anticipate the next move of Bitcoin.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:11:45 PM

Again, there's no one here that can really says when the future brings. The price can go bottom or top at the end of the year. You can go back in 2017 and check every predictions that member made, and you will find 99% not accurate.

So it just shows that no matter what graphs or TA you look, most of the time it's a miss. But If I can share my opinion, bitcoin started below $1K starting 2017 and now its above $10K. So decide for yourself, are you willing to invest and wait it out in a year and see how your investment grows or not to invest at all because of so much volatility?

Hope you make the right decision. Smiley

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:03:56 PM
Merited by holden4591 (8)

When the Bitcoin drops sharply, it's not a reason to panic and sell Bitcoin. On the contrary, this is a good opportunity to buy Bitcoin before the price has recovered and did not become too expensive. The price is already growing now so do not miss the perfect time to invest.
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:17:19 PM

The price is recovering but I feel there is still a lot of uncertainty and we won't be reaching 15k or more for a while yet. Once we do I feel we will hold in the 15-20k region for a few weeks before moving to a new ATH.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
CryptiDiiiva

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 09:30:31 PM

I think that the Bitcoin will surely go up, the business it's like real estate, it goes up and it goes down, DONT stress Bitcoin is going to be at the top BTCBTC Kiss Kiss.
imapessimist

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:34:10 PM

It's neither rising nor falling from what I can see but holding steady.  I thought earlier tonight we might be in for another drop but it's still holding steady.  If it starts dropping to 11000k then it will further I think.  I certainly can't see any boom this next month or so.  The most people can hope for is no big drop. 
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:48:09 PM

The price is recovering but I feel there is still a lot of uncertainty and we won't be reaching 15k or more for a while yet. Once we do I feel we will hold in the 15-20k region for a few weeks before moving to a new ATH.

This is also kind of what I am expecting. However by end of year or some point this year I am expecting another rapid rise to a sensible storage of wealth unit price of 50k -100k. People must accept regulation and sensible taxation i guess and just get on with it unless you want btc in the shadows forever.

I don't see btc as a currency essentially for small purchases (but with lightening it can be if we need it to be). This can be distributed to a few strong alts. BTC being the wealth store.

Once enough 1st world countries accept and regulate it will stabalise the price and then encourage more asset class investment.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: