Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:30:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs close to Hard Cap  (Read 313 times)
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:59:18 PM

At the moment, the ICO KYC.Legal has a good pace. Already, about two-thirds of progress has been achieved. At the same time, interest in tokens does not decrease
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:29:16 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 05:07:09 PM by yugyug

i see an identical pattern from TRON TRX team, these are all Chinese mean, i don't know how they get that high market cap value but i really doubt that is still the same movement of trx pump and dump.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:35:32 PM

Hello All Friends,

Now a days a its very hard to find a Good ICO. However ICOs reaching Hard Cap have something in them that Investors are making them successful in raising funds. But its hard to find those. so I request you all Update in this Thread if you find any ICO that near reaching Hard Cap.
well you are a bit too late to invest on titanium. its successfull ico and the ceo is good guys that work in many project. sure titanium will be great in future and there will be more thing coming out from the developer.

i just saying that investing in near success ico is not  bring any good . it way better if you predict the ico that will success and got more bonus by investing in pre sale or early token sale. sure it will flourish more profit for you.

bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:59:10 PM

Hello All Friends,

Now a days a its very hard to find a Good ICO. However ICOs reaching Hard Cap have something in them that Investors are making them successful in raising funds. But its hard to find those. so I request you all Update in this Thread if you find any ICO that near reaching Hard Cap.

It may mean something but it is not a guarantee that the product or the devs will deliver with their part. I was once burned with an ICO that seems very good and they are collecting a lot of money. But after the ICO there are very few updates and communication in the telegram is getting less and less. It can only be hyped that is why the ICO is a success.

I also have an investment in ICO who collected a few million but since they launched the price soared to x40.

Do not be fooled by those getting their hard cap hit.
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:18:37 PM

How would you know if the cap is really "filled"? What if some team keeps making transactions to themselves pumping their ico?
You can watch the contract address to detect movements. Unless they already have large sums of Ether (or whatever) they won't really be able to do that without getting noticed.

Hi mate, is this very true that we can track it by looking at the contract address? But what if those ico who have not yet distributed the tokens?
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:28:46 PM

Which Ico makes money? Look at team, project, technology, social media review. Review technical analysis. Who is a competitor. Making the right decision is very important.
Investing in ICOs is a smart investment in the current stage as ICO lending projects fail because investors lose confidence in them. You can see the traditional ICO projects are very successful and so it is currently a great investment trend of you. In order to be able to identify a good ICO project you need to analyze many aspects of the project from technology, community, DEV, practical application ... please analyze thoroughly before deciding to invest in it.
Biohazard13

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:37:56 PM

Hello All Friends,

There no reasons to do that.
You can see caps of much ICO's here.
https://foundico.com
and not only. There many other sites with ICO info and also about how much funds they are raised.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:41:25 PM

swissborg is one of the most successful ICOs, having achieved a hardcap of $ 50,000,000
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:46:58 PM

People are tired with these scam ICOs,yes most of them are being run to raise much funds and eventually the project will fail,some or few still achieve success but thats a million dollar question almost everyday new ICOs are being introduced here.I wont risk my money to a failing ICO so i stick with my plan not to join any of these.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: