Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or Waves?  (Read 6038 times)
totnaksquad

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:23:41 AM

ETH platform has achieved a lot while waves doesnt have any,ethereum is a solid coin to have and it will reach $8k in the end of the year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rahadsr

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:05:43 AM

ETH and Wave really good.but i like eth becouse eth can 8k in this year. wave going moon but i like eth. so my future coin eth. already i have 7 ETH.
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:22:58 AM

I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

holding ethereum! For me ethereum has much more portential than waves in terms of growth and number of users and investors. Ethereum has become quite reliable this past few years and has been a major token used in etherdelta, it has quite considerable low fees also compared to bitcoin and its price has been going up lately compared to waves.

cryptoking33

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:28:52 AM

I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

Why waves my dear? The best option to me is to hold your Ethereum very strongly because it has greater potential to grow more than waves. With a foundation of solidity Ethereum is the best thing that has come to stay. Go for it and hold it in the next 6 months and see what you will experience. Thanks

★☆★ Ultra ★☆★
Next-generation games distribution platform !
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:39:58 AM

For me I will suggest to you to hold ethereum, ethereum platform nowadays has many investor who support them.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:43:29 AM

THose are both good to hold in a long term, but in my opinion if you want to earn big I think buying waves is much more better and had a good chance for you to have a good profit in holding it.
ransow72

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:46:11 AM

Hold your ETH,  that the best idea nowadays ETH growth is very better
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:49:19 AM

Eth because Ethereum is the second largest and highest top hrossing altcoin and ethereum grows very fast and it grows like a btc. Although waves is good but eth is more great and high
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:56:49 AM

I would hold on your 3 ETH for now. Its price is always rising and it is a more reliable source of income than waves. Waves is a promising and raw prospect that go up like eth at the future. For now i would easily pick eth over waves for me. Eth prices can go up to around $2000 by the end of this year. People should remember that this coin is second too btc incomes to pure investment and profit.

reliable source of income?

you folks are either stupid, without any idea, or just lying

why use a blockchain encription plattform that has high tx. fees is constantly overhyped and overpriced, runs slow, has regular tx fee bugs,

and worst of all which gas is constantly speculated with? meaning that speculants and ether holder mess constantly with ether supply and tx fees?

waves is much better in my opinion this will constantly create new room for new plattforms, that is why i wouldnt play sure on ethereum and its speculants,

one more thing:

for an ICO it doesnt even matter what encription plattform they use they can infact make an ico on multiple plattforms, (waves ethereum, and so on)

and exchange if the tx fees get messed up.

Agreed. But as always only promotion and the name plays the biggest role. I hope that someday waves will get what they deserve.
Papanister

Activity: 231
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:00:58 AM

factor, which supported the ether - hardfork, took place on January 19. In its framework appeared EtherZero. It is expected that the new coin will be the most successful product of all. The appearance of a more successful competitor can lead to the fact that after receiving new coins, the owners of the ether will want to sell it and invest in EtherZero.

●  ❱❱  2themoon.space | Toлькo aктyaльныe нoвocти  ❱❱  ●
Oбзopы ICO. Cигнaлы. Блoкчeйн.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:02:46 AM

I think there's nothing to talk about, of course, I will choose ETH, a lot of differences for today, one of the most significant is the reputation of the plaforma. It so happened that the reputation of projects all the same is composed of those projects that are based on these platforms. Therefore Waves is much behind
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:15:52 AM

I rather choice ethereum because i think wave is not good to hold right now.But ethereum has big potential in 2018.for me ethereum is the second best token in crypto currency.It is use every ico and trading and Etc.
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:18:03 AM

I have sold half of my ETH assets, then bought some waves. I think this year is good for waves. Now is the right time to buy waves. Its undervalued. Waves is for longterm investment

Ourat

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

I prefer ETH because of its promising price. until now I still hold my ETH for long term investment reasons. If you want to buy WAVES it's okay, but it might take a while to get a profit.
HolaHey

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:18:44 AM

If you unsure what token to hold, than I would suggest you to make a small portfolio, that would include certain % of WAVES and certain % of ETH. This would mitigate fluctuations of the price of one or another. My view is that ETH is far more better coin to invest at
coinadon

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:19:34 AM

I think investing to waves of the eth half you have will be wiser.
considering that eth still has some smart constract that might keep its price stability or even make eth itself more than their current price.

waves also have great potential for midterm because so many new events from their developers for waves.
I really like the waves for the midterm, but more suitable eth as longterm investment.
Ric8

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:22:33 AM

Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform featuring smart contract functionality.

Waves is an open-source blockchain platform, developed, marketed, and operated by Waves Platform AG, that allows users to launch their own custom cryptocurrency tokens.

Both are doing a same thing, if me i will hold 50% Ethereum and 50% Waves.
zurc

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

SOKOS.io

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:22:43 AM

It depends on you, but if I would have that amount of ethereum I will just hold it for a year because ethereum is much more in demand and at the top of crypto markets.

mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:30:50 AM

I think investing to waves of the eth half you have will be wiser. Considering that eth still has some smart constract that might keep its price stability or even make eth itself more than their current price. Waves also have great potential for midterm because so many new events from their developers for waves. I really like the waves for the midterm, but more suitable eth as longterm investment.
Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform featuring smart contract functionality. Waves is an open-source blockchain platform, developed, marketed, and operated by Waves Platform AG, that allows users to launch their own custom cryptocurrency tokens. Both are doing a same thing, if me i will hold 50% Ethereum and 50% Waves.
Actually it depends on what kind of investment you want to do. If you just want a short-term investment, you have to capitalize on investing in Waves and Ethereum. But if you have enough capital, you should take advantage of it by waiting in a long time. To me, between Waves and Ethereum, I am more convinced of Ethereum because the development and creation of this cryptocurrency has existed from the beginning and existed earlier than Waves. Not that I do not see price developments from both, but I do prefer to do long-term investments with a lot of capital.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:57:58 AM

Both coins are good to hold if i were you i would split my investment no one can predict the market everything can happen just hodl.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: