Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:43:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or Waves?  (Read 6038 times)
Kenassi

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:51:37 PM

ETH is showing himself strong during this correction, his community beleives in team. You should better stay with ETH at least for now
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

Ethereum coins is better than waves in price and it growth. Investors should not look on the coins value, they should always look at the statistics of a certain coin in the market if it has really a potential to grow its value for a short term investment or a long term investment. In this way you can make your decision clearly without any doubts.

I chose Ethereum as more potential investment over Waves. I will not underestimate Waves.
it is also good and potential alt-coin, and I would have to have Waves too.
   I would not spend Ethereums to buy Waves. Keep your Ethereums and next time when you
are making a buying try to buy a little more Ethereums and some Waves.
   I think that this should not be the end of investing, there is so many good project out there
waiting to be found.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:07:56 PM

Now it’s better to invest on neo instead waves because there is lots of investors showing interest on neo based projects . Waves also good platform but there is very few successful projects.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:16:31 PM

I tend to opt for eth. I have kept some eth in my wallet
I think the future of eth exceeds the future for all existing altcoin. even today, the market is showing a decline for bitcoin. only slight change on eth. I am sure eth next month will be pumped again.

Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

Both i think but to be more precise you should just hold your eth , cause some say or some prediction say that it would surppased or will be the same value of the bitcoin. Ans guess what its still increasing and I suggest too that after you hold it , try it though the other half of it sell it and then invest or buy through waves , just be wise.
amzad

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:38:17 PM

I think you keep buying waves. If you keep buying the waves, I will not lose your mind but will rather gain more. Because this waves coin will be such a time. Do not find him. Do not wait for more than just two years. Then think about me. Because after two years I hope every waves will be $ 500. If you now buy waves then hopefully your future will be useful.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:45:57 PM

ETH is the future at least for ICO so HODL ETH and see it next year.

I agree to that, waves today is not profitable since people is not that much interested on investing in this coin so probably, the value will not increase even more. Ethereum coins is on fire today in the market and you will all be praising eth when it already reach the value of bitcoins in the future since there are so many people who is interested on this coin today.

handy_hotdog

Activity: 232

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:04:32 PM

Personally I prefer ETH as I think it has more value, but waves also has it's uses. I would invest into Waves if you are looking to get more coins for your money and hoping they grow for a profit.
Chifako

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:36:07 PM

I have and eth and waves.
I belive in waves because it’s really strong project and have greate support from big organization.
I belive it will increase in price and make more % than eth So my suggestion is to spend 30% to invest in waves.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:46:56 PM

There are many coins on the etherium. And on the waves? How many people get waves, and the etherium? I think that on the basis of these reflections, we can draw some conclusions.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
beetlejam

Activity: 226

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

Personally I prefer waves as I believe in the project and it is a lot cheaper so I can get more coins for my money. I see it as a better investment for growth.
membis

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:09:58 PM

These two are awesome alts that have very bright future, but for investment I think its better to invest in waves because of low price of it. Waves deserve 100$ at least i think it ll happen in 2018.
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:30:14 PM

In my opinion at the moment, ethereum is more preferable. In 2018, the ethereum should be strengthened amid the release of new ICOs. 
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:42:50 PM

In my opinion at the moment, ethereum is more preferable. In 2018, the ethereum should be strengthened amid the release of new ICOs. 
It is also my opinion; Ethereum is more preferable due to its value and popularity. So if I'm gonna ask to choose whether ETH or Waves, I will choose Ethereum no matter what.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:43:53 PM

Practically speaking, eth is more profitable even the value is very expensive. Comparing ethereum and waves is just like looking at bitcoin and eth, both coin are profitable and it will only be depending on your capital on when you will invest. Ethereum is good for long term investment while waves is profitable only if there's a hype in the market.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:54:12 PM

Practically speaking, eth is more profitable even the value is very expensive. Comparing ethereum and waves is just like looking at bitcoin and eth, both coin are profitable and it will only be depending on your capital on when you will invest. Ethereum is good for long term investment while waves is profitable only if there's a hype in the market.

I agree with this. After bitcoin, ethereum is the next in line. You may opt to invest in other coin but I suggest you to for on eth.
Its value turns up amd follows bitcoin, not only the price but also the popularity. I can foresee that etherium will have good position in the digital currency

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
sergey_vass

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:25:24 PM

Etherium comes second to bitcoin. There is a lot of noise around but when you check the hard facts, ETH is still on top right after BTC. So, what's up with that?

Aside from that, projects on ETH platform are coming in bulk. Trust is the word.

Waves is also great of course. But it is still on the process of establishing its reputation. It is still new. It is growing fast though.
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:28:18 PM

At the price of waves now is a good opportunity to buy, then hold in a long term. Then you can hold Eth in a long term too due to it is already proven and tested due to its popularity and stability in the community also, but still of course the choice is yours.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:51:08 PM

In my side, I prefer ETH than waves even though waves is better for long term than ETH. ETH was also good in long term and it is fast in developer. I prefer ETH because it works for their faster development and success .One of the reason why I prefer ETH is that it has a good team of developers and there are  many available services in ETH than waves.

JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:56:02 PM

This coin has different potential in the market, i still believe that ethereum coin is more profitable even though the market's value is pretty high today, you cannot invest on eth coins now days because the value is too high so just wait for its price to decrease before starting to invest again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: