Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:09:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] JimCoin [JIM] A currency for Jims, by Jims.  (Read 6148 times)
wishesme

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:51:36 PM

NETHASH 150K+, not bad,let's keep moving.
Ethinkin9

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Rolling in the Deep

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:18:58 AM

Thank you guys for help, now i'm mining again JIMs, hope JIM is doing well too. Keep doing with great expectations.
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:27:55 PM

something strange happens in this thread Huh
welhzh

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:41:04 PM

something strange happens in this thread Huh

what do you mean?  what will happen ?
welhzh

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:08:24 PM

i saw this coin's hash rate rise up and down, where will this con go? whether there will be a plan?
wishesme

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:25:27 AM

i saw this coin's hash rate rise up and down, where will this con go? whether there will be a plan?
Miners gone and new miners in, nicehash gone and nicehash in. Circulation
shuxin9

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:05:10 AM

Jim, do you have any plan on the trading platform, or looking forward to the next step plan
welhzh

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:54:22 AM

if the dev often be here and say a word, especially about the road map of this coin, the future will be bright.
Frieda

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:58:53 AM

if the dev often be here and say a word, especially about the road map of this coin, the future will be bright.

i agreed with you ,dev should active in community ,give us more faith ,community will have more trust in the future of JIM
welhzh

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:08:24 AM

i agreed with you ,dev should active in community ,give us more faith ,community will have more trust in the future of JIM

yes, if the dev has no enough coins to be enthusiasm at making this coin better, i will donate 300k or 500k to him, although i only own a little coins.
i am serious.
wishesme

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:47:32 PM

Let us wait.
kn0w0n3

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

Jim,

If you are still developing this. The windows wallet (windows 10) only allows me to send small qty's of jimcoin (< 300 coins). If I try to send a larger amount the error is "Transaction size to big".

I can send all coins from one wallet to another using a bunch of small transactions.
JimCEO (OP)

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:58:29 AM

Jim,

If you are still developing this. The windows wallet (windows 10) only allows me to send small qty's of jimcoin (< 300 coins). If I try to send a larger amount the error is "Transaction size to big".

I can send all coins from one wallet to another using a bunch of small transactions.

The source of this problem is not as simple as it seems.  There is not a "maximum" parameter set in the code that restricts the number of coins that can be sent in one transaction but rather there is a limit on the size of the data that one transaction can consist of (block size).  Whats likely happening here is that your coins have too many inputs and the transaction gets bloated because of it.  A transaction with many transfers being used as input will cause the size of the transaction to go over the block size limit.  So for now try to consolidate your coins manually with smaller transactions. I've found the easiest way to do this is to use simplewallet from the binaries and copy/paste the command to send chunks of coins one at a time. When you send a group of coins that has a bunch of inputs into one destination address any future transfers of those coins will use that one transaction as an input.  In time, this problem will resolve itself. 

Hope that helps a bit.

-Jim
wishesme

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:06:51 AM

Hi, jimceo,Will Jimcoin make a fork to anti asic?
welhzh

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:45:00 AM

why this coin is so deserted?
make it hot please.
PotatoPants

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:31:39 AM

make it hot please.

JIM Coin is super hot.

Get onboard the JIM Bus and ride it to a land of JIM where JIM is everywhere yet nowhere, and the abstract idea of JIM is manifest in a glorious technicolor explosion of JIM which screams to you in a operatic chorus of ever lasting love "ARE YOU NOT JIM??"

Only JIM coin offers this. Only JIM coin can fulfill the void in your heart. Be part of the JIM community who say "NO" to coins that don't promote the JIM ideology.

Get some JIM coin.

(or don't)

welhzh

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:26:30 AM

make it hot please.

JIM Coin is super hot.

Get onboard the JIM Bus and ride it to a land of JIM where JIM is everywhere yet nowhere, and the abstract idea of JIM is manifest in a glorious technicolor explosion of JIM which screams to you in a operatic chorus of ever lasting love "ARE YOU NOT JIM??"

Only JIM coin offers this. Only JIM coin can fulfill the void in your heart. Be part of the JIM community who say "NO" to coins that don't promote the JIM ideology.

Get some JIM coin.

(or don't)

please show the details of why this coin is good, make it clear.
do not just say something we do not understand.
timnetworks

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:28:05 AM

this is space age tech they're all good man

PotatoPants

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:16:04 AM

YES!

Space Age JIM Tech!!

That's what I meant to say, but I was confused, and went off on a tangent about love and rainbows.

JIM is the Space Age Tech of the future. It's probably made from UFO Technology. Jim CEO is probably an alien himself.

I, for one, welcome Jim CEO, and accept him as my overlord.

welhzh

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:56:50 AM

YES!

Space Age JIM Tech!!

That's what I meant to say, but I was confused, and went off on a tangent about love and rainbows.

JIM is the Space Age Tech of the future. It's probably made from UFO Technology. Jim CEO is probably an alien himself.

I, for one, welcome Jim CEO, and accept him as my overlord.

jim ceo please come here sending us to the moon, give us all we need.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: