Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin important  (Read 4638 times)
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:10:36 PM

Bitcoin important because it can help many peopl that.have a dream to get rich and to make their dream come thru.
Bitcoin very important for me cause it helps me a lot and make my dreams come true. In investment in bitcoin is a good source of income and so many people now help by bitcoin.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:15:03 PM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

bitcoin is just a new way of cryptocurrency and new to a connected world, it begins of blockchain, however the value it has bring to our world is too much, if we can apply bitcoin in real life, we may have more benefits in changing the world a better place and more convinient in life.

lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:15:46 PM

Because bitcoin is the largest virtual currency in the world,
it has a huge impact on the virtual currency system.
trashvin

Activity: 89
Merit: 19

“Decentralized Transportation Economy”

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:18:38 PM

Bitcoin is very important to me and I do not want to give up this job because bitcoin is very helpful and many people has grow their lige because of bitcoin.I had a chance to be a rich person because of person ,it give me a reason to live and to continue dreaming what i have dreaming for.Actually,I did not finished my school i thought my life was nowhere to go but bitcoin is here to save me to indicate that i still have hope to improve my life and i am thankful for it so that Bitcoin is very important to me.I do not want to lose it.

Bitcoin is really important, especially to those people whose  using it long enough and already depends amd expect income here monthly. For me, using bitcoin is  already a daily essential, i use bitcoin everyday and using bitcoin just happens to complete my day. It becomes a habit actually.

Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:20:51 PM

Bitcoin important because it can help many peopl that.have a dream to get rich and to make their dream come thru.
Lots of people now they say bitcoin is very important to them cause bitcoin give a high income and they make them successful. Investment in bitcoin you earn high profit cause everyday increasing there value and make us rich.
tekusa

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:16:37 PM

People are investing only to make profit. No one is concerned about the fact if changed our lives or not.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:54:28 PM

Lots of people now they say bitcoin is very important to them cause bitcoin give a high income and they make them successful. Investment in bitcoin you earn high profit cause everyday increasing there value and make us rich.
People got rich over night because of bitcoin, and i guess that is good for them... there is no way of denying that. But that is not an answer to "why is bitcoin important". Most people can not see pass their greed, and it is not different with this situation, because most of people use bitcoin as an investment and not as an currency as its suppose to be. It makes me sad to see that most of people see bitcoin as mere instrument for getting rich. That is not its goal... bitcoin is much more, and i hope people will understand one day.
vintastiko

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

Bitcoin is important but it is dependent on the persons needs and wants. Many people doesn't visualize the main value of bitcoin. And for some, some people can determine its value. Me as a crypto enthusiast, I can see that bitcoin has its own potential in order for it to become known in the whole world and can become the main point of transaction.
I think Bitcoin has been around for a long time so its value is already known, but most people are not happy about it. Bitcoin's price floors are always volatile, which is quite . Many people are unhappy about the results they achieve
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:25:44 PM

Yes this is important for me and for me everybody.cause bitcoin is a really big big help to.people to earn and to become successful. Your dreams will come true with help of bitcoin.
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:46:55 PM

Bitcoin very important for me cause it helps me a lot and make my dreams come true.It is future essat.Bitcoin is a good source of income and so many people now help by bitcoin.
Ronel Magracia

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:07:30 PM

Bitcoin is important because they help others to give job and opportunity get they dream to get rich.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:23:32 PM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is very important because bitcoin is freedom, freedom of transactions or for investment.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Lux Main

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:27:59 PM

For me bitcoin is important because this is my work and this the key to success everyone to achieve their dreams.
lesya-ya

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:42:08 PM

Bitcoin is trusted - people are trusting and engaging with this virtual currency and the numbers are keep on growing and the value of Bitcoin keeps rising. Wink
olliepearl

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 01:42:28 PM

Bitcoin is very important nowadays. We all know that bitcoin is a virtual money that can be converted into real money. Many people are interested in bitcoin because of the fact that it can help them to earn money.

cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:13:59 AM

Bitcoin is important because it helps many especially those who have financial problems and want to have extra income. It is also important especially for those who have no permanent job like me thru internet and gadget i can earn bitcoin.Bitcoin is big loss to me once its dissapear but it will never dissapear because the number of people joined in bitcoin and putting thier interest in bitcoin is increasing so that the price rate of bitcoin is also increase.
There is no doubt that bitcoin plays an important parts in our modern life. Bitcoin or crypto currencies ,all bring us profits and if you a bitcoin user, you both know the how the popularity of bitcoin now is and actually, these day there are more and more people starting using bitcoin. With the development of technology, we have a convenient  way to approach with crypto currencies, which helps us get money easily . Especially, the unemployed can take it like a temporary work. Therefore ,bitcoin do play an important roles.
eterhunter

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:35:09 AM

It is important to me it is also some form of money and a possibility to be rise the amount of what we are expected,it is also an asset where we can store and invest our money into safest and profitable system.
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:46:08 AM

Because it will give those who never had an opportunity with banking or getting access to funds and that is the most important thing I think Bitcoin brings beyond being a currency.

dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:13:38 AM

In my own opinion, bitcoin is important because we can earn it in a easy way and aside from that it helps those people who's in need especially to those people who are in poverty. We all know that you can earn bitcoin as long as you can understand or read. It also makes people to become rich as long as they are hard working. Each of us has own thoughts on how we value bitcoin as ourselves.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:24:12 AM

Because Bitcoin is giving so much benefits not only to the individuals but including every nation that adopt bitcoin. As of now many people have changes their way of living in which from difficult to stable way that most of them are now depending on bitcoin that if bitcoin will lost its important then maybe it will be a hardway for them again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: