Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:04:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin important  (Read 4640 times)
atikurrahman

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:06:22 PM

there is a many way to explain why it's so important now a day. save transaction  is  the first benefit and no taxes include also make profit more to invest on bitcoin.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:13:18 PM

Bitcoin important because it can help many peopl that.have a dream to get rich and to make their dream come thru.
The reason why bitcoin is important to me is it helps me to earn and make some extra money that I need in my daily life and expenses. Furthermore, one of my dream is also become rich and I think bitcoin is the key to become rich in the future. Lastly, bitcoin is very important to me and it already become part of my life.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:13:24 PM

Bitcoin important because it can help many peopl that.have a dream to get rich and to make their dream come thru.
Bitcoin is very important for me because it is a big help for me and for everyone. Yes bitcoin make you rich and your dream will come thru. Bitcoin is give us opportunity to earn unlimited income from our investment that's why many investors want to invest in bitcoin cause they know it gives big profit to people.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:19:01 PM

Bitcoin is very important because it is the most valuable and successful crypto currency right now. It is not only a currency which can be used easily for trading and completing deals online, but also an asset having a lot of value, since BTC price go up fastly and it is expected to reach the highest levels in the near future.
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:21:03 PM

Bitcoin is very important for me and to other people because they give high income. Bitcoin make you rich and successful. Bitcoin is the answer for our problem in financial that's why it is most important for me.
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:30:10 PM

Bitcoin is very important for me because it is a big help for me and for everyone. Yes bitcoin make you rich and your dream will come thru. Bitcoin is give us opportunity to earn unlimited income from our investment that's why many investors want to invest in bitcoin cause they know it gives big profit to people.
It's an important part of someone's life if that make millions of dollars through investing. How would Bitcoin be any different than doing the strategy on stocks or Forex?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:41:29 PM

Bitcoin is very important for me and to other people because they give high income. Bitcoin make you rich and successful. Bitcoin is the answer for our problem in financial that's why it is most important for me.
We make bitcoin important because we benefit from it.  We can earn bitcoin in many ways and actually invest into it and transaction is fast and can take conveniently.  We got something that will help us to have stable income and feel financial freedom.

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:41:54 PM

Bitcoin is very important for and for other people because they give high profit. Bitcoin is number 1 cryptocurrency that brings good fortune and success to people. Bitcoin change us to become better person and successful in the future.
Amelial

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

Bcos btc can help people who do btc so they can earn big money for expenses cost and change the lifeway
humayan

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:45:08 PM

Bitcoin is very important because it develope  financial condition.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:46:09 PM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

As far as im using this bitcoin I may say that it gives fulfilment and feeling happy every time I work through it. Im happy because I earned money . This part of my life now since im a person who working with the kids and it is another way of giving me an additional earnings. Moreover we can used it for investment and business purposes. And lastly we may see this biycoin as part of our future generation.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:46:17 PM

Number one reason bitcoin is important because it helps many especially those who have financial problems and want to have extra income. It is also important especially for those who have no permanent job like me thru internet and gadgets we can earn bitcoin, amd I should convert to to fiat. In additional It can easily access anytime and any where you want and no hassle to work here.
heureca

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:50:29 PM

I think that question should be about blockchain technology but not BTC Smiley BTC is the 1st coin based on blockchain and it gives certain advantages to BTC (at least it is main pair traded at criptocurrency exchanges at present)

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:53:43 PM

Bitcoin is very important for me because it is a big help for me and for everyone and also Bitcoin is give us opportunity to earn unlimited income from our investment that's why many investors want to invest in bitcoin cause they know it gives big profit to people.
david_019

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:55:32 PM

the main thing is from bitcoin we can earn money.to me its a great way to earn extra money and it removes economy problem for me.
Before we go on earning money we should not forget the other characteristics of bitcoin that makes it most important among the others. Bitcoin is the only crypt that already established in every exchanges and wallets of different country, the crypto that globally accepted. It makes the the life of man easier in every transaction when it talks about money. All altcoins are dependent on the price of bitcoin from this it is one of the new source of income of each individual in this community.
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:56:56 PM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin has several importance and the most useful is the store of wealth. Compared to fiat money, Bitcoin is not regulated by any central authority and hence freedom over transactions. It has also resulted in faster and easier transactions which have positively boost economies
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:58:44 PM

Bitcoin is important because it have the highest value among crypto currencies, and because it is also really promising. It is not only another revolutionary currency with its blockchain technology, but also another way for making money and generating profit online. It is having many features making it really different.
argiyan.tri

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:00:46 PM

in my opinion, why bitcoin is important: because it can help the world economy and reduce the unemployment rate in each country. essentially if bitcoin is used properly and correctly it is very useful.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

Bitcoin is important because it gives wealth to different people. Some of the people are are just earning a very low amount of money by working on the corporate world but then since cryptocurrency is existing, ico's become very helpful. There are a lot of people that i know who are knowledgeable in cryptocurrency that are switching jobs on becoming a full time trader because they are earning more money and that is the reason why i pursue trading in the market as well.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:35:53 PM

Bitcoin is so important because it's a revolution in the world of digital currencies. It completely changes the global payment system and blockchain technology is adopted to an increasing number of projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: