Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:02:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin important  (Read 4640 times)
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:37:55 PM

Bitcoin is important because it has a payment technology that is very different from fiat money and credit cards, bitcoin pioneers for cryptocurency that makes today a lot of altcoin emerging. Bitcoin is also important in controlling crypto prices, the majority of altcoin prices will follow the ups and downs of bitcoin prices.

There is alot of other digital currencies that are the same with bitcoin in that side.

Bitcoin is important since it is the first digital currency in the Blockchain. Most of the people use bitcoin to trade to other digital currencies the reason other digital currencies are affected by the change of bitcoin in terms of it's price.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:38:24 PM

as an alternative in the field of investment I think something new like btc is important, with the advancement of technology and lifestyle changes people btc Will be able to satisfy the desire of people in terms of investing
Chickendinner123

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:43:47 PM

the bitcoin is so very important for me..there make money here..Justneed effort and patience I will get here in bitcoin my daily needs expenses..and because of bitcoin I have learned a lot and this is easy use very hightech.
gibranahnaf

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:47:19 PM

Bitcoin gives us a way for an internet user to transfer a unique piece of digital property to other internet users, so transfers are guaranteed to be safe and secure, everyone knows that a transfer has taken place, and no one can challenge the legitimacy of the transfer. The consequences of this breakthrough are hard to overstate. All of this is exchanged through a distributed network of trusts that do not require or depend on a central intermediary such as a bank or broker. And all in a way that only the owner of an asset can send, only the intended recipient can receive it, the asset can only exist in one place at a time, and everyone can validate the transactions and ownership of all the assets whenever they want.  Cool
irfandi m hasan

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:01:21 PM

Bitcoin is important but it is dependent on the persons needs and wants. Many people doesn't visualize the main value of bitcoin. And for some, some people can determine its value. Me as a crypto enthusiast, I can see that bitcoin has its own potential in order for it to become known in the whole world and can become the main point of transaction.

I agree the same you. information from you very attractive. with his information there like this I've got at least a little bit of information that is very useful.
Raisa263616

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:09:23 PM

We know bitcoin is digital crypto currency and it's also the top valueable things in the world.When i was come to the under of bitcoin crypto,on that time i was a losser.I was don't have any money in my poket.But now in this time i have money.I can improve my daily necessary by bitcoin.So bitcoin is very important for me.

aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:11:51 PM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

The bitcoin value is not determined by the government, and the future price of bitcoin is also not determined by the government, but the bitcoin price is determined by market demand.

Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:35:01 PM

actually if I think personally, whether or not bitcoin depends on the user or who entered the world of cryptocurency, because there are so many ways or learning that can be obtained, then the user is generally more dominant in importance or not Bitcoin.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:41:38 PM

Bitcoin is very important for those who know it. With bitcoin, our family financial is very helpful. We can pay debts, buy baby needs and also can help our parents. We do not know how to pay our debt, maybe our house will be confiscated by bank. And It will also be bad for our family. Thank you bitcoin.
Since yesterday I was less confident with bitcoin business because I was afraid there was an element of fraud let alone have many businesses that contain fraud therefore I do not trust full of bitcoin, but after I know my brother follow bitcoin then they succeed in following him so I follow in his footsteps for follow the bitcoin business for the first time and alhamdulillah i get the benefit of following the campaign that has been provided even bitcoin does not contain any fraud element at all.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:48:08 PM

We know bitcoin is digital crypto currency and it's also the top valueable things in the world.When i was come to the under of bitcoin crypto,on that time i was a losser.I was don't have any money in my poket.But now in this time i have money.I can improve my daily necessary by bitcoin.So bitcoin is very important for me.
Bitcoin is important for so many reason and one of the reason is that bitcoin is a digital and decentralize currency which is present everywhere in the world, which people can use directly for buying things without converting it into any other crypto currency. Bitcoin is the need of the day and its important is increasing from time to time.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:49:24 PM

For me, I consider bitcoin is important because bitcoin is so valuable that its technology makes it work to the whole world where you can do transactions with out boundaries. Also,bitcoin has adopt the blockchain technology wherein this is responsible for computing unique copies of the entire set of records referred as blocks. Lastly, because of high demand the price will continuously increase at no definite mark when it will stop.
I agree with your opinion. Bitcoin is so important to me because bitcoin always gives what it wants even bitcoin can change my lifestyle for the better, let alone see the development of bitcoin is very good even to make transactions and also bitcoin investment I was light and fast to reach and obtain, because it's my very important bitcoin and also for those who use it too.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:06:03 PM

For people Bitcoin important because it allows you to change lives for the better.
For the world of cryptocurrency Bitcoin Is even more important-as it is the center of the world crypto.

bitcointodayand

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:08:30 PM

The value of money is determined not by the state, people who live in it. If people do not value and take in the value of this money, they will not exist.

bitcointodayand

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:10:16 PM

For people Bitcoin important because it allows you to change lives for the better.
For the world of cryptocurrency Bitcoin Is even more important-as it is the center of the world crypto.
Not only is cryptocurrency bitcoin important. The whole market cryptocurrency. This development, this is our future. Bitcoin is the parent of the cryptocurrency market.

shamimal93

Activity: 966
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:44:24 PM

Bitcoin is digital crypto currency. Bitcoin has great future. Bitcoin is very important because it gives a person working place. It gives a man freedom. A person can self depended for bitcoin.

divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:56:25 PM

Bitcoin Is Future.Bitcoin Is Very Important FOr Digital World.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:03:21 PM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

I agree that material values ​​are nothing compared to spiritual values, but you need to eat something, buy clothes and so on. Children need training, and this as you know is not worth the small money. No one claims that one should have or earn with greed, but I think it is necessary to have the capital for the most necessary.
fatema

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:44:56 PM

Bitcoin is important because,It is an assets.Many people think of their future with it.It is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system.It changes the fate of people.That is why it is important.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:12:13 PM

bitcoin is important because of the technology make it works. that technology is called blockchain computing and you’ll be hearing more about it. The effect of blockchain computing is similar to the internet’s effect on traditional computer networks.
Due blockchain technology bitcoin gloom and groom very fast. Due to blockchain technology and decentralized feature people start loving bitcoin more. But bitcoin is also important as a payment system and also investment. People love to be a part of bitcoin community. And it give breath to widen more the bitcoin community.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:08:27 AM

bcz it's value is so high
Bitcoins have high prices that is very much true. There may be some other main points and reasons for everyone which depends person to person but as far as my opinion is concerned, I think bitcoins are important as they give people more income than any other coin. Such high ratios of performances made bitcoins famous and essential in international market. This may differ from someone else’s opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: