Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:39:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin important  (Read 4638 times)
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:57:26 AM

Bitcoin is very important for those people who don't have any job or work and any source of income for the family and your self. Bitcoin is the easiest way to earn the money for any people who need large money in short period of time . Bitcoin does not need so much of work and give large amount of money. So that bitcoin is important in my life because it give me  a lot of money by which I buy my own house and car and it provide money which help me and my family.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:05:38 AM

Bitcoin in important because it gives a lot of chance to everyone without holding any agencies or goverment agencies so we have a freedom to earn without thinking any problem.

indeed bitcoin provides a lot of opportunities for us all. But the opportunity is not always have freedom, because all this there are rules.
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:23:57 AM

I like bitcoin and it is important to me because of few reasons and i would like to use this for many online purposes while for paper money we can not keep with us in the night time during travel but crypto is good to keep with you all the time and this is good for the business owners they can use their money any time any where with out any problem.

Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:32:06 AM

Because it is the future work and it is the currency which is subject to more than 20 references, which is safe and also the fastest conversion in the world

Not only that matter but, in terms of financial problem, bitcoin is my number one hero. If I don't have money. I'm just trade my btc to convert it into paper money. Bitcoin helps me a lot especially in school expenses. When I enter the world of bitcoin, I realized how important it is.
Df9898

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:51:33 AM

bitcoin has value because it is very high so that important and bitcoin bitcoin it's money online and it needs to be there and that greatly affect the economics of bitcoin world today and that's very important.
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:16:17 AM

It is undeniable that of all the crypto-currency existed nowadays btc is the best. It gives us more opportunities wherein we can earn or make money for our needs. And this makes btc important to many people who are willing to use and invest.
jops

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:41:31 AM

Bitcoin is important because it is valuable, profitable and a best assets that may have by every people. Because if you know what is bitcoin and what is the use or purpose of this. You will became wealth because bitcoin can provide money us a source of income and it helps you for your daily living. Bitcoin is the easiest way to earn money. But just be patient cause it is not easy us you think.
Karakyli

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:37:51 AM

Bitcoin is a fundamental breakthrough in the field of computer science.
Bitcoin for the first time provides the ability to transfer from one Internet user to another unique digital property unit, ensuring the security of such a transfer, confirmation of its implementation and the undeniable legality of such transfer. The consequences of such a breakthrough can not be overestimated.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:43:35 AM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is really good to invest on. Bitcoin can change lives.
Most people get to loose money just because they lack the basic knowledge.
They don't know when to invest and when not to. when to buy and to sell.
With a good information and knowledge and tools one can become a millionaire thru bitcoin.

Petmalu001

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:02:22 AM

Well for me bitcoin is very important to this generation because it can help you so much like doing transactions fast, secure and global. Bitcoins enable

people to maintain their records without the fear against breach in Data privacy. The main benefit is that people can create ‘N’ number of bitcoin wallets. It

is not mandatory for the people to show their identities during business transactions thereby the users can maintain their finances private. Whereas in a

Bank the Identity has to be revealed by the user during any kind of transaction. Bitcoin does not result in Inflation. It is different from other currencies.

Inflation occurs when the total amount of cash in the system increases. It is heavily dependent on the country’s demand and supply but in the case of

Bitcoins there is no possibility of Inflation since bitcoins are scarce and easily interchangeable.
anam17

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:18:34 AM

I think btc is very important to me because we have a future here in btc,i am still young  and at my age i believe that i can finish my studies for the help of btc.so come on guys i will encourage you to join us here in btc anytime.thanks to btc
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:28:26 AM

Bitcoin is important because it is the first crypto money..Firsts always important and valuable..many people recognized bitcoin before they knew the blockchain..I think that bitcoin's place will always be number one.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

BUY BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:31:50 AM

Bitcoin is really important, Bitcoin can help every people in this world. Bitcoin is future payment, it is really the best because Bitcoin is the new technology for payment. Many people will believe in Bitcoin if they know how to use it and they will know how Bitcoin really works.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:12:07 AM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is important, because its became part of who we are, helps us to buy what we needed, accomplished the dreams that we wanted and help people and economy for the future. It's the currency that keeps motivate other people to pursui their own dreams. Lets support bitcoin until the end for ourselves and to the people who just starting yet.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
quanghoa7911

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:37:54 AM

To my mind, the most important thing for Bitcoin is that it carries the lofty mission of the blockbuster technology that will change the lives of the world's biggest problem solver. present! It will make human beings have "faith" so that people can express love as big as each person's heart!
a31078

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:11:03 AM

To my opinion, Bitcoin is very important because it is a decentralized currency. Moreso, transaction fee is lesser compared to money transfer from banks or money remittance services even if you are sending millions to someone or love ones who live miles away from you.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:15:19 AM

As for me, the importance of bitcoin is a longterm investment that would provide us a good profit that would be useful for us to earn better. Through the profit that we gain here, we would be able to earn and sustain our living. I also believe that it is the future currency with a good potential
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:20:04 AM

bitcoin is important because of the technology make it works. that technology is called blockchain computing and you’ll be hearing more about it. The effect of blockchain computing is similar to the internet’s effect on traditional computer networks.

Obviously, bitcoin is important, especially for banking and finance. Most people are getting their financial income from Bitcoin today. I think bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that has been published all over the world.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:23:53 AM

bitcoin for me is very important because it's bring me better life and greatly enables all that, bitcoin value no one can manage even though it's government, bitcoin is perfect for being the world's currency as well as where we store assets for future wealth and it's already done by some investors to save their money and very lucky to be part of bitcoin...
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:32:02 AM

why bitcoin is important at all. because you know a lot about it, especially in trading and investing your money to grow. since most people now know bitcoin even when you're new. you can be rich in bitcoin without money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: