Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:51:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the price going lower?  (Read 566 times)
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:06:28 PM

Don't know if the market will drop further after this Bitconnect news.

Are you guys waiting to go in more or just going in now?

Nobody knows if the market will drop further or if it will start to rise. For the meantime, I wanted to invest more because it is a good opportunity but I'm lacking capital so I will just join different bounty campaigns and airdrops. You can also earn from them while you are still skeptical to invest.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:09:22 PM

I think were just hype with the previous happening in Bitcoins price especially last year that it gives a huge pump and now it is totally dump and gets lower. Also, nowadays value of bitcoin frequently ups and down from time to time. So, I think, even the price is going lower stil it is aiming to be higher on the next days.

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:40:31 PM

I think were just hype with the previous happening in Bitcoins price especially last year that it gives a huge pump and now it is totally dump and gets lower. Also, nowadays value of bitcoin frequently ups and down from time to time. So, I think, even the price is going lower stil it is aiming to be higher on the next days.

Bitcoin price for the past weeks continues to go down and causes panic to bitcoin holders who invested a huge capital just to hold more bitcoins in their wallets. However, I don't think this is already alarming since this is just part of its volatility. If you are afraid to take risk then you can sell your coins now but if you want to earn big profit, you can buy coins now while its price is low then sell it when the price pumps up again in the coming days.
TradeBlockPro

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

You can now hedge and profit from both down and up swing on major currencies BTC
check http://tradeblock.pro

Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:56:03 PM

I do not think that the market will collapse from this. Bitcoin and altcoyins are now on the correction. After correction, the price will rise. So you should not worry.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:59:33 PM

We really don't know about what exactly happens of bitconnect. I'm really sad of the people who bought this currency at $200+ price and now the price was too low. I hope the price will recover in a few days.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

I think it will going to jump up soon because that's expected right? In the marketing of bitcoin that is normal that many people can become panicking when it's drop and become amaze when it's going to rise up as higher as it.
werba

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:13:02 PM

hoping for better days and the bull market to approach  Sad Sad
racistyui

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:40:40 AM

Bitconnect isn't everything in this crypto market. People are just terrifying about that news , soon or later they gonna invest their money back into Bitcoin soon . Sideway gonna be real.

otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:44:09 AM

I do not think we are going to see the kind of  low price we saw in the beginning of 2017. The price of bitcoin might go lower but not like 5k or below 10k. Bitcoin is more valuable like never before and most people are keeping their bitcoin .

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:48:07 AM

Compared to the peak price it has reached in the past, what we have at present is much low. Same time the price is expected to grow high and reach a much bigger in value even when it is to face lot of issues from the governments functioning around the world as well upon the technology growth necessity for the growing population.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:05:26 AM

Not every bitcoin investors have invested on Bitconnect, that's why the scam news will not have a impact on the market, long or short term. I have entered when the price went below $10K, I have stored enough so I don't think that I will go in unless the price goes to 4 digits again.

But for those who haven't, I suggest you enter with the current price, good buying opportunity still. Not low but not that steep either. You can still ride the train before it gain steam in the next days to come.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:50:30 AM

Most of altcoins are going down or decreasing in terms of their value or prices but i believe it will increase again.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:47:50 PM

the prices are dropping, i think at this time, just take a break to watch the coinmarket carefully because i think the prices will be getting lower. just wait for a right time to buy some coins

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀