Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:02:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which type of coins will be strong in 2018?  (Read 685 times)
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

I think that altcoin. He has the biggest advertising and he has been talking a lot about lately, despite the latest success of bitcoin. I think in 2018 victory will be for altcoin.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:51:10 PM

Personally, I'm for altkoins. They are more trustworthy to me. And I think I'm not the only one. 2018 is the year of altcoins. I wish everybody high profit! Cheesy
yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:58:07 PM

Everybody asks which coins will increase but I would rather ask which type of coins will increase?

Do you think coins like Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Litecoin?
or Privacy coins -like McAfee said- like Monero, Verge, Dash, Pivx
or Smart Contract coins: like Ethereum, Neo, Waves, Komodo, Qtu

another increasing type is Finance coins: Link, Salt, Hshares, BCPT

What is your opinion and why?
I think that now the greatest profit will be given coins that have their own blockchain and smart contracts, as well as coins that have a cool financial technology

ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:17:32 AM

The time for the legalization of crypto currencies is coming, so private coins will be less popular than today, the most popular are coins of the bitcoin type that store value.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:33:01 AM

Everybody asks which coins will increase but I would rather ask which type of coins will increase?

I have different kind of coins in my wallet and i hope that my coin will rise up soon. The coins that inside my wallet are the smart coin and contract coins like the bitcoin,bitcoin cash,litecoin,ripple and the ethereum. I think this coin have a great performance this year and i believe that it is continue to rise up
pesonet

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:44:14 AM

I have different kind of coins in my wallet and i hope that my coin will rise up soon. The coins that inside my wallet are the smart coin and contract coins like the bitcoin,bitcoin cash,litecoin,ripple and the ethereum. I think this coin have a great performance this year and i believe that it is continue to rise up

For me? The coins will be strong in this year 2018 is bitcoin. Because even though sometimes the price of bitcoin getting low theres a big chance that after a months the price of will be high.
GanzLang

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:47:31 AM

Personally, I'm for altkoins. They are more trustworthy to me. And I think I'm not the only one. 2018 is the year of altcoins. I wish everybody high profit! Cheesy

I quite agree with you.
Alts are cheaper so more accessible to newbies and private investors. I think they'll be very popular soon.
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:51:34 AM

I think that the situation on the market will remain the same. Top 10 coins will increase thier value (BTC, ETH, XMR) because of they are the main representatives of each category.
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:00:43 PM

My top 3 still Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple. They will enjoy this position up to the end of the year. With the strong demand on crypto the uptrend still be the seen for the next two months.
I agree with you. Perhaps more types of crypto types are competing in the market. But as you say, these three types are crypto types that will remain firmly in their position because they are the more common cryptographic base and widely understood to the people and also easy to understand.
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:18:46 PM

the crypto money market is being followed with interest by everyone. it is constantly money entry. So new coins are coming out. some coins will surely grow. I think coins to be strengthened in 2018 Trig Appc Mono
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

I hope bitcoin will get more stronger in the year than in 2017 and the other coins like ethereum and litecoin will get more expensive but there are other altcoins also marking its place in the crypto world.
shabalinoff

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

The time for the legalization of crypto currencies is coming, so private coins will be less popular than today, the most popular are coins of the bitcoin type that store value.

I don't agree with you about "private coins will be less popular than today".
Many experienced investors here prefer to stay private about their profits (I've made this conclusion from other threads).
Besides one very popular exchange (I won't name it here) is going to give information about it's users to US authorities in a couple of weeks. And there is always possibility any exchange gives info to other countries.
I'm sure there will be many people who won't like it. So I guess private coins will be even more popular.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:36:38 PM

I think that the situation on the market will remain the same. Top 10 coins will increase thier value (BTC, ETH, XMR) because of they are the main representatives of each category.
If bitcoin bounce up again sure thing that the top 10 alts will increase their respected value as well, just like what you just said, they represent their venue, they already served their purpose and a lots of audience already tested the service, ETH will come up big this year as we expect more updates
to happen and more tokens will use their platform, so better to hold this coin for long term investment.
jerlie20

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:40:54 PM

i think the equal have a potential for long term
in this 2018....because they have a strong community and team work...
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

i think the smart contract coin will increase this year but its just my opinion
but im sure bitcoin will also increase this year because its always happen yearly

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:51:52 PM

I guess it was LTC Im hoping so that by the end of this  year which is 2018 it can surpass btc and eth.Im hoping for the future of this token although ETH  and BTC are good in field of invisting but i think LTC could be better in this year im hoping so much, But i think there are some new token would popup then probably LTC can grow and Top 10 tokens too.
Klovezio

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:52:12 PM

Hi, I value cryptocurrencies that demonstrate the ability to change direction, pivot quickly and make decisions over cryptocurrencies that emphasize status quo, tradition, and moving wisely but slowly. I recognize this is partly a function of team structure and leadership.
I’ve made several investments over the last month. Here’s my positions:
Ethereum: 50%
Stellar: 20%
Neo: 20%
Request Network: 10%
Unsinkable2

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

Beware of Stellar, look at the distribution!
I stumbled upon Marinecoin. A great coin to hodl as it is the first dev-less truly decentralized self-sustaining crypto currency. Read about it, an amazing concept with no POW Inflation and community driven!
Right now they are also giving away 450,000 (!) Marinecoins through a couple of simple steps when joining their ICO (see here: https://marineco.in/).
Thank me later Wink
Lovykitty

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:04:46 PM

if I think BTC and ETH, because two coins are stable enough so far, although bitcoin got up and kept getting threatened to be shear from etherium but bitcoin was able to regain its rise, while etherium earlier this year also increased volatile.
johnsaributua

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:13:47 PM

in my personal opinion, the coin that will be strong in 2018 is a coin that has a product used daily, such as trading platforms and games. for example coss, binance, spectre.ai.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: