Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:47:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which type of coins will be strong in 2018?  (Read 685 times)
aimey

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:19:41 PM

Everybody asks which coins will increase but I would rather ask which type of coins will increase?

Do you think coins like Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Litecoin?
or Privacy coins -like McAfee said- like Monero, Verge, Dash, Pivx
or Smart Contract coins: like Ethereum, Neo, Waves, Komodo, Qtu

another increasing type is Finance coins: Link, Salt, Hshares, BCPT

What is your opinion and why?

I think this year 2018 all coins will increase but bitcoin, etherium, bitcoin cash, litecoin and ripple will be remained always on top.
Unsinkable2

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:26:08 PM

Check out Marinecoin. A great coin to hodl as it is the first dev-less truly decentralized self-sustaining crypto currency. Read about it, it the largest organic fair distribution crypto-currency community with no POW inflation, low fees, fast blockchain without the insane power consumption.
Right now they are also giving away 450,000 MTC Marinecoins when joining their ICO (see here: https://marineco.in/).
Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:39:31 PM

For me, I rather go for those Altcoins with the plans of their own blockchain just as Btc. An example of such coin is Neo. Looking carefully at this coin, it has risen above the ranks in the past months proving its doubters wrong, thus we can expect more to come. However, some other ones without this kind of idea can also thrive. Coins such as XRP, Storm also will thrive. I am really hoping for the best also.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
cccarnation

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:01:26 PM

I think it's smart contracts coins. Waves soon gonna launch their own app as far as I remember and it's gonna pump it's price. NEO is also one of the most promising coins and Ethereum is the prince of cryptocurrencies  Grin

CaptainKrypto

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:08:59 PM

What are people's opinion on PoS coins?
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:33:34 PM

Bitcoin is very strong coin in 2018 for good profit for customers and earn more money from this work.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:56:40 PM

My top 3 still Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple. They will enjoy this position up to the end of the year. With the strong demand on crypto the uptrend still be the seen for the next two months.
Bitcoin has long been regarded as the king of virtual currency, not only in previous years but over the past ten years. Bitcoin is still the leading currency on the market, I think because of the current trend of development. Bitcoin is better than other currencies, but the risk that Bitcoin gives to investors is quite good, but they still invest and support Bitcoin.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:19:37 AM

I think it's smart contracts coins. Waves soon gonna launch their own app as far as I remember and it's gonna pump it's price. NEO is also one of the most promising coins and Ethereum is the prince of cryptocurrencies  Grin
Smartcontract will become a mainstream blockchain infrastructure. How a lot of these projects are comiing to issued their own smartcontract. As far as i know just like credit and universa which has already used by some company to issued their tokenization in the future. But it looks like another service just like rent car will be booming soon.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
rogoziol

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:36:49 PM

In my opinion trend for 2018 DEX(BitShares, Waves, etc.) and privacy (XMR, ZEC, PIVX)
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:40:28 PM

I think marketing related and technology related coins will be having a good market this year because i saw some coins from those field that pumped really good like the PRL which was finished few months back and it didn't have a good ICO run though the coin in the market during ATH of btc pumped way too high.

basobulat

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:44:01 PM

Everybody asks which coins will increase but I would rather ask which type of coins will increase?

Do you think coins like Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Litecoin?
or Privacy coins -like McAfee said- like Monero, Verge, Dash, Pivx
or Smart Contract coins: like Ethereum, Neo, Waves, Komodo, Qtu

another increasing type is Finance coins: Link, Salt, Hshares, BCPT

What is your opinion and why?

I think you have a lot of experience with your rank. I think, you better understand and understand very well to examine which altcoin that can be profitable in this year. I personally have my own choices and predictions for some of the altcoins I invest and trade.

Patchee

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:48:12 PM

I think you'll see Ethereum gain more this year and get closer to BTC. The top 20 will be a lot different too.
headie

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:49:00 PM

To me i will go for bitcoin, ethereum, privacy coin like deeponion
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:50:53 PM

Only bitcoin is strong in 2018 and really give profit to those persons join and working with them.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:00:21 PM

ethereum is a pretty good altcoin invested over the next few years. I think eth can be the main choice in any investment or trade.
I have a lot of ethereum for me to trade with other altcoin. the rest I hold and keep for a long time.

jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:06:38 PM

ethereum is a pretty good altcoin invested over the next few years. I think eth can be the main choice in any investment or trade.
I have a lot of ethereum for me to trade with other altcoin. the rest I hold and keep for a long time.

Yes dude no doubt that ethereum is one of the strong altcoin in the market this year and maybe in the next next year its prove that the technology and Developer behind them is awesome the transaction fee is too small compare to other altcoin in the market it has a high volume day by day, I also high believe in monero, eos and litecoin Wink
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:13:07 PM

Market price correction phase has almost finished now price will rise ahead,BTC price would surely hike and similary top 10 coins in Coin marketcap would increase follow BTC.Except BTC i think that ETH,ADA,XPR,NEO,MONERO,DASH,these coins will also pump up and price will go up.A great work is already underway behind these coins to make them enough to remain longer into Crypto world.2018 is supposed to be another good year for crypto world although started with plummeted prices.more and more investment is expected in coming months as a consequence price will escalate.
think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

Ntok coins will be strong in 2018, this is such a promising coin
I'm ecstatic about ETH and NEO, I think these two digital coin will compete with BTC in the next few years. Two popular currencies in the crypto market, have promising potential.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:14:04 PM

The price of all altcoins depends on the price of bitcoin. We always see synchronous price charts. The only exceptions are those coins that are only at the beginning of her life. The cryptocurrency market is just beginning to develop so all coins will live this year. Space in the market will be enough for everyone.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:00:36 PM

Of course Bitcoin has always been leading since the blockchain started here, the second is ETH due to its unique smart contracts and the very promising now of course LYMpo.io a very successful, sale sold out and they have reached their hard cap., sports/wellness data is what we need today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: