Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]RAPTURE /POW(Neo)/78% MASTERNODE REWARDS+CHARITYNODES/ our-rapture.com  (Read 36683 times)
Becca/Rapture

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:15:47 PM

It should happen in approximately 3 to 4 days from now!

http://explorer.our-rapture.com

Do you have signature campaigns for Rapture supporters, dev? If available, please give me link to join. I am interested in Rapture project, which is likely potential project amongs lots of scam masternode project released in the last month.

Hello! I've just been clued in as to the specifics of the signature campaign you were likely referring to - I will put this on my to-do list and post it here when it's ready!

Thanks!

Becca
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:16:23 PM

It should happen in approximately 3 to 4 days from now!

http://explorer.our-rapture.com

Do you have signature campaigns for Rapture supporters, dev? If available, please give me link to join. I am interested in Rapture project, which is likely potential project amongs lots of scam masternode project released in the last month.

Hello! I've just been clued in as to the specifics of the signature campaign you were likely referring to - I will put this on my to-do list and post it here when it's ready!

Thanks!

Becca

Woo Hoo!!!

throwgnome

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:11:54 AM

Hi Dev,

What is the current status of adding Rapture on coinmarketcap?

CMC listing is very important for the growth of Rapture. After addition, you can add upcoming roadmap events into coinmarketcal.com for a much bigger audience to see that Rapture is a active, stable coin to invest in!
RaptureCoreDev (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:13:55 PM

Hi Dev,

What is the current status of adding Rapture on coinmarketcap?

CMC listing is very important for the growth of Rapture. After addition, you can add upcoming roadmap events into coinmarketcal.com for a much bigger audience to see that Rapture is a active, stable coin to invest in!

Hi! We applied to CMC several weeks back. It's hard to tell where we are in their queue and they don't really provide updates or visibility from what we can tell. Most of their recent listings are tokens with multi-million dollar ICO's, so that's probably an indication that they're giving priority to those types of projects at the moment. CMC does open the door to a few other sites that we'd like to be on that require CMC listings, so we're hoping the add us soon!
RaptureCoreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:38:47 PM

UPDATES

Just wanted to post a few updates that have been on Discord but may not have made it here yet.

First, the update to v1.1.0 is making great progress. Exchanges have upgraded, the majority of masternodes have updated and based on peer connections, it looks like a majority have upgraded as well. If you haven't updated, just a reminder to update prior to block 29,000. At block 29,000, block rewards switch to 11 Rapture for masternodes and 3 Rapture for proof-of-work. For the history on this update, feel free to browse the posts here or drop into Discord

On the exchange front, we're still getting a small handful of users reporting issues with stocks.exchange transfers. It seems like a general stocks.exchange issue and they haven't given us any information on it. Best we can do right now is lean more on southXchange and CryptoBridge, both have been great for support and reliability. We've had a few requests to look into Graviex and we've reached out for more information. We've also started submitting to a few larger exchanges including Poloniex. It may be too early on to get their attention, but we feel like we have a unique approach and are innovating in the areas that we're focused on, so we feel like there's a chance they'll see something that appeals to them.

In line with this, we're also making good progress on the white paper and it's a top priority. We feel that the white paper will be an important tool in effectively communicating the goals of Rapture, so we're taking time to make sure it's a strong as possible. There are some exchanges and platforms that put a lot of weight into the whitepaper, so we want it to be clear and informative.

We've been making some updates to the design of the website as well, some based on feedback and some based on wanting clearer messaging. There will be bigger changes ahead, but there are a few updates that we can turn around pretty quick that should help.

On the tech side, the main focus is on wallets and mobile apps. Mobile apps are an important part of Rapture and we're prioritizing their development, more on that soon! We're almost ready to roll out paper wallet support and we'll be updating the qt wallets to make importing paper wallets keys more user-friendly. Visual updates will be coming to the wallet as well, they'll tie into the bigger branding updates on the website.

We're working on an updated version of the block explorer and it's available for testing here: http://explorer2.our-rapture.com/

It's on a faster server, so it should be a bit more responsive than the regular explorer. But I'm also adding and breaking and fixing, so don't be surprised if you see a page or two that throw an error. Still, please report back any errors and let me know what you like, don't like, and would like to see. One focus will be to give CharityNodes their own page so that there is easily accessible information on those nodes and the rewards they're earning.

If anyone missed it, community member (and now moderator!) @secsi published two articles on steemit:

Rapture: Masternode Rewards scheduled to increase to 79%! 30~ day ROI!

3 Coins to watch in 2018 *Strong developers, roadmaps, communities and more inside!*

Becca recently launched a subreddit for Rapture and we're  hoping that can be a useful place to consolidate information and host threaded discussions as well:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Our_Rapture/

As we build, we're starting to push further out into social media and are particularly interested in getting exposure on steemit and medium, feel free to message Becca if you can help! Once we move past block 29,000 this week, we'll be looking to do some active marketing as well to bring more attention to Rapture!
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:25:08 PM

Rapture (RAP) is now listed on CoinCodex!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
RaptureCoreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:49:53 PM

Just a note that we've hashed block 29,001 and the block subsidy is now reflecting ~11.03 Rapture to masternodes and ~2.97 Rapture to proof-of-work.

If anyone is still on v1.0.0 (we still see a few nodes out there, but not many), be sure to update to v1.1.0:

https://our-rapture.com/wallet/

If you need any assistance, drop into our Discord server!
vandung_quangtri

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:42:50 PM

Just a note that we've hashed block 29,001 and the block subsidy is now reflecting ~11.03 Rapture to masternodes and ~2.97 Rapture to proof-of-work.

If anyone is still on v1.0.0 (we still see a few nodes out there, but not many), be sure to update to v1.1.0:

Is this upgrade mandatory or not, Dev? Thank you.
RaptureCoreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:21:29 AM

Is this upgrade mandatory or not, Dev? Thank you.

Hi, it's a mandatory update. All exchanges, major pools, and the large majority of masternodes have updated. Please update asap and if you're running a masternode you'll need to get that updated too.

In a few days we'll push out an updated client that stops listening to old nodes. It will be an optional update, but the more people that run it, the sooner rewards will stop being paid out to old master nodes (they're no longer on the proper chain so they're not really adding anything to the network at the moment). That might give a bit of a temporary rewards boost to everyone that updated, so there's good incentive to update.
googee

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:55:59 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 09:56:59 AM by googee

cryptobridge not withdraw me 417 coins RAP,
i sent now 1 coins to cryptobrydge, and no add to deposit
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:22:24 AM

I thought updating is not necessary, will have to update. Thank you for the information.
RaptureCoreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:43:23 PM

I thought updating is not necessary, will have to update. Thank you for the information.

It's mandatory....completely required! We posted notices about it being mandatory and requests to upgrade prior to block 29,000 in as many places as possible (multiple places in this thread, on the websites, broadcast on twitter, reddit, block explorer, Discord, etc) starting last week. All exchanges and major pools had updated several days back (that's been noted too).

Please upgrade to v1.1.0 here:

or

https://github.com/RaptureCore/Rapture/releases/tag/v1.1.0

Thanks!
googee

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:59:01 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 02:14:41 PM by googee

CRYPTOBRIDGE SCAM!  i no have 417 withdraval coins and transaction no have in block explorer. support not ancwear me
i use wallet v1.1.0.0 and from southexchange i get coins ok
RaptureCoreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:24:02 PM

CRYPTOBRIDGE SCAM!  i no have 417 withdraval coins and transaction no have in block explorer. support not ancwear me

Email their support, they seem very responsive. Include addresses and as much information as possible. From what we've seen, CryptoBridge stays in sync with the blockchain and if a withdrawal is submitted then it's broadcast into the mempool almost immediately.

After the block 29,000 switch yesterday, we ran a small deposit and withdrawal test using v1.0.0 clients and v1.1.0 clients. As expected, the v1.0.0 client transactions weren't received (which makes sense as v1.0.0 is effectively on a dead fork). v1.1.0 transacstions went through both ways....the withdrawal from CryptoBridge was broadcast and received immediately, and it started confirming right away....so all indications with that test are that they're on the proper blockchain and in sync (they've also confirmed having updated to v1.1.0).
googee

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:33:48 PM

Email their support, they seem very responsive. Include addresses and as much information as possible. From what we've seen, CryptoBridge stays in sync with the blockchain and if a withdrawal is submitted then it's broadcast into the mempool almost immediately.

After the block 29,000 switch yesterday, we ran a small deposit and withdrawal test using v1.0.0 clients and v1.1.0 clients. As expected, the v1.0.0 client transactions weren't received (which makes sense as v1.0.0 is effectively on a dead fork). v1.1.0 transacstions went through both ways....the withdrawal from CryptoBridge was broadcast and received immediately, and it started confirming right away....so all indications with that test are that they're on the proper blockchain and in sync (they've also confirmed having updated to v1.1.0).

i write support half day ago, support keep silence, you can test now, send 1 RAP to cryptobrydge, now no get coins to deposit
RaptureCoreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:18:37 PM

i write support half day ago, support keep silence, you can test now, send 1 RAP to cryptobrydge, now no get coins to deposit

We ran some more transaction tests and they all ran fine and went through quickly. Obviously doesn't mean you're not seeing a problem, it just seems isolated.

Yesterday, one user ran into a problem on CryptoBridge where they meant to withdraw to a Race address (another project), but instead sent to a Rapture address....those funds were basically irrecoverable because they were sent to a legitimate wallet address, but one which they didn't hold the private keys for. In CryptoBridge, under account and the Activity tab, you should see your transactions and can also see the CryptoBridge block where your transaction occurred (by clicking on the Transfer icon next to the transaction). You should look there to see if your transaction shows up.
Becca/Rapture

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:03:16 PM

Great news! Our iOS wallet is now officially in development with the addition of Martin Mizzell to our team!

We're working on an "about our team" page for our website, but in the meantime you can check out Martin Mizzell on LinkedIn! https://www.linkedin.com/in/mizzellconsulting/

https://our-rapture.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/twi-ios-wallet-coming-soon.jpg
godofmine

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:52:33 PM

We ran some more transaction tests and they all ran fine and went through quickly. Obviously doesn't mean you're not seeing a problem, it just seems isolated.

Yesterday, one user ran into a problem on CryptoBridge where they meant to withdraw to a Race address (another project), but instead sent to a Rapture address....those funds were basically irrecoverable because they were sent to a legitimate wallet address, but one which they didn't hold the private keys for. In CryptoBridge, under account and the Activity tab, you should see your transactions and can also see the CryptoBridge block where your transaction occurred (by clicking on the Transfer icon next to the transaction). You should look there to see if your transaction shows up.

I also sent RAP coins to cryptobridge maybe 10 hours ago but until now its not yet there
RaptureCoreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:57:50 PM

I also sent RAP coins to cryptobridge maybe 10 hours ago but until now its not yet there

Please make sure you're on v1.1.0:
http://our-rapture.com/wallet/

Transactions from v1.0.0 clients will no longer be picked up by CryptoBridge.
godofmine

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:08:55 PM

Please make sure you're on v1.1.0:
http://our-rapture.com/wallet/

Transactions from v1.0.0 clients will no longer be picked up by CryptoBridge.

My wallet is version 1.1.0 and the transaction appeared in the block explorer but until now the coins is not in cryptobridge
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: