Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:24:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future of NEO  (Read 3149 times)
jamesdean35

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:51:58 PM

NEO now is the most promising altcoins . It has huge capacity it keeps raising and it will get top 5 in next month.

R2Jay86

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

NEO has a really bright future ahead, tech wise is one the most advanced, more and more projects are adopting the NEO platform. Hopefully by the end of the year NEO will reach a value close to $800-$100 and Gas probably close to 200$. Hodling NEO for the very long run!
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

the future of NEO I see will be the same as Bitcoin, the price will increase very high. because I think now that many people are starting to invest in NEO, therefore I believe the price NEO will increase in the future even NEO can beat Ethereum and Bitcoin in the future.

Aroma92

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:33:33 PM

I believe that NEO will become very successful soon.Not only do we see a growing support among developers and startups, but also a great interest from a large number of curious bigger scale corporations. NEO's technology, including the one-block-finality, high transaction speed and support of multiple programming languages, seem to be very welcomed in the already established industries. A lot of events are expected in March.Although, everything is not predictable.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:40:00 PM

NEO is a fairly promising project that is supported by the Chinese government, but it's just rumors, I can not find more exact information on the Internet, but I think that's exactly the case.
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:12:48 PM

Hi All,

Given the Chinese govt bans, what is the future of NEO?

Thanks in advance
Chinese can easily move to another place,in hongkong or in south korea that would be better for the developers of NEO,because i believe NEO is the most undervalued coin in the market given that it has better technology than ethereum and has the same community to what bitcoin's had,still most of the people doesnt care about this coin,because they dont have time to look into its technology!

jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:38:03 PM

Neo can surely do something about the ban in china,they could easily move to other location so they wont be bothered by any regulations of their country,these bans are proving that these chinse are the most greedy race who ever lived in the world,chinese are famous in copying's others work,copyright infrigement is their specialty,so theres nothing about new to this ban.

oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:47:16 PM

There are many rumors about NEO. Some say that NEO will get government support and everything will be OK. Others argue that this is only the desire of the henchmen of the NEO, but in fact the Chinese government will create some kind of another coin. And NEO will play the second violin. But this is all conjecture. Now we see a good development of the platform.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:58:45 PM

It's really hard to know but in my opinion I think NEO has very good potential and bright future because it's a favorite cryptocurrency of Chinese people. NEO is China Ethereum and it's being supported a lot by China. Maybe it'll reach to top 5 very soon cause at the moment it's being no.7 on the coinmarketcap and it doesn't stop climbing and increasing its rank Smiley

Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:02:38 PM

Many investors use Neo, this coin is very attractive for many investors. I think that Neo is a very promising coin, and now it is really underestimated.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:11:06 PM

NEO is one of the most undervalued coin in the market,the fact that is has better and advance technology than ethereum people wont see it unless they did some research because people doesnt want to waste their time reading whitepapers.NEO has a good platform like ethereum,also it has a good community like what bitcoin have today,which makes neo a solid coin which can easily adopt to any situation in the market,i want to see neo at the top of all the cryptocurrencies because it has a lot of potentials and room to grow.

membis

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:12:25 PM

NEO doesnt belong to one country just people who created NEO are from China, as u see NEO is increasing every day I am sure that in next years China will stop their ban for cryptocurrency and NEO will be at the top 5 coins.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

Many investors use Neo, this coin is very attractive for many investors. I think that Neo is a very promising coin, and now it is really underestimated.
Invest NEO now then we will profit tomorrow or day after tomorrow, I am sure with various advantages of NEO then all investor will like invest to NEO and for us of course hope price keep going up, and I estimate if bitcoin price this year can reach $ 25k then NEO price will reach $ 750.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:27:25 AM

The Chinese government supports Neo, the country's cryptographic money. Prohibition news is not real, it's a complete lie. Neo is a constantly valued coin. Popular among Chinese citizens.

What do you mean chinese country supports NEO? They let exchanges trade NEO only? or what happens there exactly? Sorry my questions, but it is difficult to get news about china

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:00:37 PM

I think NEO can be a good choice for a long time investment. In my opinion, it has the necessary potential to reach better prices in the future and also I think its popularity is increasing.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:23:28 PM

The eyes of the world are on the outcome of the battle between the innovation of Chinese blockchain communities and their government’s regulatory actions, but that does not lessen the potential or prospects of Neo, and its attractiveness to any step into the future.
kiky03

Activity: 305

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:25:55 PM

i hear that NEO is banned by chinesee government it's seem bad future but nothing is impossible,who know?
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:27:32 PM

Hi All,

Given the Chinese govt bans, what is the future of NEO?

Thanks in advance

I think you have nothing to worry about.
NEO is a pretty good coin and soon I think it will reach high levels if it can break the resistance of $ 150.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:28:06 PM

To answer this question, you do not need to practice analytics, you just need to answer - and what future for China? =)
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:36:21 PM

Neo coin is has a very good background and the future of it is bright i don't know you don't need gas to send out token on it unlike ethereum and bitcoin you can send out token without worrying about gas to use. The speed also is amazing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: