Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:27:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wiil bitcoin price raise up again?  (Read 1511 times)
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:02:48 PM

Hello all. As a newbie Im worried if bitcoin price will not raise up again. Because I still keep some of it. It is not much but I got worried. Sad
Yes, I´m sure. Due to the recent events, lot of people is worried about bitcoin price, but i´m sure it is going to rise up again. Dont forget last year Bitcoin´s price was $1000, and look at the current status: ten times more. So, despite the current situation, BTC is still rising if we think in a bigger map here. I mean, to analize the bitcoin trajectory from the last couple of years helps, to me, to stay positive.

Lol No one is sure about that anything can happen in crypto currency world, the price can go down easily or rise and the market demand decides on that matter. Any investment doesn't give you assurance to profit so it's better to invest only what you can afford to lose. Smiley

Even I said those things I want bitcoin to rise too Lol. Grin
CarylnBoy

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:06:11 PM

I think bitcoin still has the opportunity to continue to grow and develop in the near future, so during this time it is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin as a long term investment, in the future bitcoin will be played Widely used in the country and many people use it.
DySWv

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 04:14:09 PM

Hello all. As a newbie Im worried if bitcoin price will not raise up again. Because I still keep some of it. It is not much but I got worried. Sad

Yes, the price of Bitcoin will certainly rise again. Stop worrying about it. Worrying will just make you sad, which you do not have to be sad at all. Bitcoin is for long-term investment. Just wait for a couple of months or maybe years. After that, you will see Bitcoin at a high price again. Always be patient.

weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:18:34 PM

Yes it will raise up again, the value of coins in the market is always depending on the consumers interest and investors who are buying coins in the market. In this way the value of altcoins and bitcoins will increase if the supply is decreasing so just try to wait for a few months or weeks because it will still come back to normal.

cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:19:49 PM

I hope it will rise too. I'm just waiting and trying not to be stressed too much.
Isaak Bitcoin

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

People say that before the Chinese new year bitcoin will not rise. There are only three weeks left and the crypto-currency market will go up.
But it is not exactly.

rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:27:23 PM

No need to worry because it will definitely raise again. We just have to give it some time and we will see great news in the coming days. If you will research about the previous years, this time of the year are really the lowest price of btc but after the first quarter, if history will really repeats itself, then btc will go up. For the mean time, why don't you try trading? It is profitable to do these days since the rise and fall of the price is very active. Try to study the trend and give it a try. You just have to follow the rules of selling high and buying low.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:34:04 PM

I hope it will rise too. I'm just waiting and trying not to be stressed too much.
Don't be stressed out at all, i even suggest that you even forget about the investment and wait for a month or two and go about doing your normal things in life, worrying will definitely stress you out especially when you have invested a lot of money into it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
moiseeva

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:35:07 PM

There is no need to worry about this. In short term, the price may be fluctuating but in long term, you will make profit for sure.
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:46:36 PM

Bitcoin price will rise and again and I am 100% sure that it will occur. For now we just have to trust in the bitcoin and wait for its price to goes up again. Patience is a must so don't be afraid if you see that you are losing some of your investment because bitcoin price will goes up again. Bitcoin will arise again and all of us, the users, the investors and the miners of the bitcoin will be happy because we can earn a lot of income and profit from it. Our capital from thw bitcoin will be double And I am very sure that It will happen.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 04:53:05 PM

Despite the fact that the price of bitcoin is down, does not mean it will not rise again. In this situation, i would like to say that there should not be cause for worries. I believe if bitcoin were to crash, it would not have attained the height it did in 2017 and such  an awareness would not have been made regarding the cryptocurrency . It is for this reason that i believe the price will rise again.

Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

Be not afraid if bitcoin will fall because some investors are all waiting for this to happen, this price adjustment we have is maybe because of the ongoing political and bitcoin tension specially in china and South Korea, and also some big exchange platform scandal and shutdown, plus some upcoming special holidays we have this coming month.
AliBG

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:58:18 PM

I believe in the Bitcoin so i think it will.
But you never can tell in this market.
WhoKn0ws

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:59:24 PM

Give it some time the worst has already past, now just let it gather itself.. Should be all green first week of Feb.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:05:17 PM

Certainly it will, this not the first we will see bitcoin dropping and later pick up in some hours.... This is caused by the Korean news.... It will surely bounce back..
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:08:09 PM

Of course it will. After all bitcoin is still the root and the mother of the crypto-currency that being developed nowadays. Yes the bitcoin is dump at this very moment. But come to think of it, isnt just us who are just assumed that the bitcoin will go through the highest? If we look back the same time last year and we compare the price of the bitcoin now and the price of bitcoin the same time last year? Isnt progressive? Yes it is on a dump right now but I think bitcoin will sooner or later will rise again and pump and get skyrocketed on the market again. Smiley
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:08:35 PM

Bitcoin will increase in the near future, it will grow faster and stronger if one or two more hard fork ... and this decrease of value will be a chance for bitcoin investors?

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:42:03 PM

Yes bitcoins will absolutely going to rise up again are not you used to it anymore? It happens all the time, the bitcoins will fall and will rise again it alqays happen just like last year it happens a lot of times. But still bitcoins manage to come back up to their price and the people thought that the bitcoins is over but they are all wrong they all panic sell their coins and mow end up with mothing left instead of huge profit. So the lesson here is learn to trust the bitcoins and gave a lot of patience too because that will help you to hold
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:51:54 PM

theres is a time that bitcoin price was that too low so that i suggest you to keep holding your bitcoin for this time because as far as i know bitcoin price will rise up not now but maybe soon, yes ofcourse bitcoin price will totally increase not this time but maybe soon bitcoin price will up, so prefer you to hold it until the bitcoin price will up.

TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:55:09 PM

Yes of course. Just hold on and dont be panic. Just wait for a few months and bitcoin will be rise up again. We must have to do that so that we dont loose more money if we arr panic and sell it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: