Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:19:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I donate to charity?  (Read 1782 times)
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:39:20 PM

It's definitely a good move. Share your blessings to others who are in need and it will bring more meaning to your life. Remember it's better to give than to receive.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sutil

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:42:35 PM

Guys, a lot of us make money on trading and sometimes there's an excess that you don't need. Do you think it's a good idea to donate part of the profits to charity? Whom would you suggest helping first?

I think that is a good idea.  We can help the organization and all the people behind the institution. 

Polkadog is the most meaningful meme coin project ever created
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:12:44 AM

yes we should. But choose wisely what charity, because some charity have already a sponsor. And some are run by politicians that makes them famous.
ryanwalker389

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:46:08 AM

I don't think there's anything wrong in donating a little to charity. If you're willing to, it's really a good thing.
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:59:38 AM

I could why not. To donate on the clarity is a good things to do as being human living on earth. Charity is a dimension of children, woman, man who are helpless and some are disabled to do and try things to have something to own. To donate is a form of words putting in action and saying I will do this because I know you need this. Sharing a blessing is a humanitarian act. Meaning we are all connected to each other so that we fell to share.
SWONG

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:54:21 AM

Donation is one kind of chiarity, if you condition is allowed we support you can doing it. In this world so many person is really need help!
But I think Daliy keep in eyes is also important for chiarity, keep an goodness heart!
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:14:02 AM

Donation to a charity is a right idea as long as you have an extra money for donation. Extra money means when, you already separated money for your basic needs, savings and other emergency money and still you have enough money to donate.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:27:37 AM

Guys, a lot of us make money on trading and sometimes there's an excess that you don't need. Do you think it's a good idea to donate part of the profits to charity? Whom would you suggest helping first?

I thinknit is not bad to share your blessings for once in a while. It is good to help others evn by little things. I think it is good to donate goods rather money. If I were to donate, I would help kids and give them books and school supplies that would help the on studying.
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:37:42 AM

Yes we should donate charity because it's better to give than to receive we should share our blessing to the needy
Introverlatte28

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:48:13 AM

Yes, but not in the from of money. It is better to donate something that you are assured than something that can tempt the receiver. Money isn't bad, but its "universal value" can be used in too many ways, not prioritizing the real allocation. Of course, you should donate to a charity if you have extra or if you are willing too because a little amount of force can make a huge impact to a person's life.
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:23:38 AM

If your asking this type of question... then you are thinking correctly. Sounds like donations to charities of your choice sounds sensible. You can donate cash or your time or other skills. Just pick a charity that suits your beliefs and interests. Good thinking!
lodi123

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:32:25 AM

We should donate to charity share our blessing to the needy because in return many more blessing we can receive given by god
werpak321

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:56:59 AM

Your idea is good if you have extra money then give it to people that have sick or the disabled person so that they have money to buy their medicine. Many disabled person is poor and cannot buy their maintenance medicine thats why their illness is getting worst, so would suggest that give a sickness person or a disabled person.

It's a great idea, the second option I donate to an orphanage if possible
Yez if i become a millionaire i donate some of my money to charity to help people.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:05:27 AM

If you are too blessed and is capable of donating to charities with all your heart then why not? God is pouring His blessings for us because He wants us to share it with others. Good deeds can't save us but will give us uncontainable happiness that we will bear for all our life. Helping others is a must if we have so much to give.
feonaishere19

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:59:42 AM

That's god thing you are doing dude thinking about charity. It is truly better to help than being helped. Just look around you there are people who are in need of help. I'm sure they will thank you for the rest of their lives.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:08:03 AM

That would be a wonderful idea. For a person like you whose earning more than what they need, it's good to know that you still think of other peple. Money won't lasts forever but sharing and kindness will live througout our lives that is why i am happy for you. In doing things like this, im sure you'll feel the satisfaction that only doing kindness can bring.
novansantoso

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:53:32 AM

yes, there is no harm done if there is more money, because charity will not make us poor. first I want to do at the orphanage and the people are not able to.
coorsaur

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:12:25 AM

There is no need to ask other if you should. It is not necessary especially if it's against your will. Donating in to a charity must be a voluntary act and you are happy doing it so.
papaassifuah

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:49:46 AM

Yes it is good to donate to charity. If you have excess of any material, being it money,clothes or food. It is good to donate them to charity that others who are not able to make ends meet will also get something eat or have. There is more blessing and joy in giving than not to give. But when it comes to giving out to charity, first make sure you have provided for the members of your family, being it nuclear or extended family first and the rest goes to the external environment.thanks.
kolawole

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:34:14 AM

Yes! We should all give to the needy one's around us.we must donate to Charity groups around us.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: