Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:44:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I donate to charity?  (Read 1782 times)
bennysax

Activity: 190
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:51:39 AM

Guys, a lot of us make money on trading and sometimes there's an excess that you don't need. Do you think it's a good idea to donate part of the profits to charity? Whom would you suggest helping first?

What an awesome idea! The less privileged are really suffering out there due to their disabilities. The best thing that can happened to them is having hope that their is someone out there that God has or is using to put smiles in their faces. What a lovely idea!
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:02:59 AM

Guys, a lot of us make money on trading and sometimes there's an excess that you don't need. Do you think it's a good idea to donate part of the profits to charity? Whom would you suggest helping first?
Why not? If you have money give to those who are in need. It will be given back to you..

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
oxygen88

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:15:11 AM

Yes, it is always good to donate to charity and help the people that truly needs help, you will feel much happier too whenever you donate to help those in needs.
Lionfortis178

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:24:30 AM

I'm planning on donating to charity when I'd cash out. I think we're in a priviliged position and are making money without real hard labour or fierce competition in a company. I think it's nice to be able to give back to the world and to share your wealth.
Hapiness is only real when shared and all that.
krky

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:33:37 AM

well if you want to, then why not? i mean its always a  good idea to help other people specially when you're capable to. you know what they say "Sharing is caring" i hope you'll be able to help tons of people and if you're really into it i suggest you start your own foundation.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Timok Abiodun

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:35:39 AM

If you have the means and support
Then you should always donate to charity.

Be it financial donations or in kindness

Or material things and resources.

Donation to charity comes with its only blessings.

Remember.... GIVE and it shall be GIVEN.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:40:29 AM

The charity that I really want to help are those that are differentially-abled. I want them to feel better because the world is already cruel but then their living lives are not normal like us. They are treated different because of their disabilities.
Lionfortis178

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:00:43 AM

Yes, charity donation is profitable and give life to less privileges.

What if the charity organizations misuse your money? I have seen such a case from my area. The local baptist church runs an orphanage and they receive millions of USD every year as donations from the United States and the other western nations. But a large part of the money is used to purchase BMWs and other luxury vehicles for the people who run the orphanage. And the worst part is that last year there were allegations of these people sexually abusing the orphans.

Yes you're absolutely right, I'd only give to reputable organizations that are really transparant about their financials, personally I'd never give money to a religious organization, I'd want my money to 100% help people in need, they don't need bibles and lectures about sex and sins (as a lot of christian organizations do in Africa)
troydar05

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:21:49 AM

Then if you want to help other why not. In just small thing you will help other to live.
habibruis

Activity: 328
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:22:43 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 11:04:57 AM by habibruis

Nice idea Grin. if you have extra money you should donate to charity. It is really a great activity. We know People, for the people.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:50:12 AM

I recon it is if you can find a good one to donate to. I mean it is a laudable goal. I think projects like Sens which isn't a charity are worth giving to.

:]
zapata

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:02:43 AM

I think this is best good idea. Because in this world we need to share what we have.
Share your blessings to others who are in need and it will bring more meaning to your life. You are happy doing it so.
kamenix

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

Apsolutly yes, I suggest helping children or becoming a godfather. They are just starting their lives and so many things could go wrong. I don't want them to rob someone just for food. Don't you agree?

k00d8

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:33:40 AM

Definitely! However, do your research. Some of the larger charities take a lot for administrative costs and have very little impact. Some charities even do more harm than good (e.g. WWF won 2017 Award for greenwashing...!)  Roll Eyes

I would urge: donate to charities working on the global ecological disaster. Or, young companies with promising solutions to environmental problems
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:25:38 AM

If you have a lot of money and your heart pushes you to do it, then why not? Being a giver, it's a call. That whatever happens even you dont have that much of money you are still willing to give to others, not thinking that it will return back to you. So if you have hesitations of giving then dont give, its good to give with heart.
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:14:55 PM

Think about this you are so blessed in your life , you are rich , you eat 3 or more than a day , you speed in a beautiful bed  , you have your own house and a happy family . So if you have a lot of money even a little money why should you not donate if your life is nice . Charities needs our donation , money and even clothes , water , pillows , and some more. Donate to be bless .
Yakult

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:19:49 PM

Helping is not really a bad thing. Sharing to less fortunately is not throwing a money instead you will be a blessing to them. Just a reminder, giving is something should came from your heart and should be voluntary. The more you give the more blessings we will get.

kallen11

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:24:15 PM

yes its a brilliant idea. Your donation will help those in need especially to the poor. someday god will give you more blessings for doing that

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
LexLuther

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:27:26 PM

I think it is important to be charitable.  Helping and lifting others gives a sense of purpose.  Albert Einstein said --“Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.”

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Bounty]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:41:17 PM

Well.if you have a lot of extra money you can donate.but firat help ur family and relative before doing that.if you think you have too much money and your family was in a good situation also then help others or donate to charity that needs help

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: