Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:21:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I donate to charity?  (Read 1782 times)
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:29:14 PM

Helping others is not a bad idea. By this means, donating part of the profits to a charitu is not a bad idea. If I were to suggest to whom I would be helping first, it is just a cliché to give your donations to an orphanage and church. But, since this is the usual, I don't think any other kind of institution. Still, sharing your blessing is a good way to thank God for the blessings you are earning now. It is time to give back to others the blessings from Him and by your hardwork in your job.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
magnum357

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:34:39 AM

I think yes need to donate to charity so that can help and provide things to the poor people or homeless people donation is a big help that why we need if have extra money we should donate to charity.
kencot

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:31:36 AM

all decisions are in your hands. But if yes then it would be better and I'll support..
marimao

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:15:44 AM

Yes i want to donate to charity, i want to help people who needs assisstance specially children for their education and old person in their medicines.
PandaPandaKK

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:01:40 AM

Dont just give away money, create something with the help of it that will improve life of others)
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:43:40 AM

Guys, a lot of us make money on trading and sometimes there's an excess that you don't need. Do you think it's a good idea to donate part of the profits to charity? Whom would you suggest helping first?

Yes its a good good idea to donate your extra money to charity. I suggest donate it with an orphanage where the child that do not have parents or family, so they become happy if you give them a toy and foods, and also make a fun games in orphanage so they will feel happy Smiley
Adapted

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:52:56 AM

Why not donate money to those who really need it?It seems to me that this will really help both the giver and the receiver.The giver is clearly going to be incredibly nice.Would give to the Church
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:08:21 AM

It's really very individual.I will only help my family and my loved ones and I will do it anyway,but if I have a lot of extra money I will spend it on my family and friends.They deserve it a lot more than I don't know, but I'm not saying charity is bad.

kufan

Activity: 241

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:19:20 AM

Why not donate money to those who really need it?It seems to me that this will really help both the giver and the receiver.The giver is clearly going to be incredibly nice.Would give to the Church
In my country the Church is a kind of business and they make good money.All in gold.So in my country to do charity for the Church is stupid and I hope that they will cease to be so rich someday for faith free
Herdawnia

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:55:29 PM

Donate it if you want, but for me with my extramoney ill invest it and let it grow. I dont usually donate on charities but I do gave my donations to the person in need. Like those beggar on the street

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:22:46 PM

Guys, a lot of us make money on trading and sometimes there's an excess that you don't need. Do you think it's a good idea to donate part of the profits to charity? Whom would you suggest helping first?
Well, if you think that your earning has a lot of excess then that is good donating with the charity is a good action to God and for sure you will receive more blessings after that because you have a good heart to those who are in need.
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:23:38 PM

Thats a good idea to share some of your blessings to those less fortunate people.I am so thankful that there were still people think of giving to show their love to one another.If i will be given a chance to be wealthy through this bitcoin forum i would probably do such thing on sharing my blessings.
Clearwaterski

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

Years ago, I contributed to charities, then our company mandated that you give.  When I left that company, I stopped giving to any organization.  I will give to individuals who are needy or give goods and/or unused items to places like Salvation Army, or Battered Women, or organizations like that.  But never again will i give money.
Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

Yes its very needed for all our brothers and sisters who are living to charity. A small thing you give many people thankful for the grace they receive.
princess.tyche

Activity: 110
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:44:31 PM

Yes, by donating few of your money you can help anyone in need. I think children is the first option. Many children were abandoned by their family, living hard on the street. Sooner or later they will die if they couldn't survive. Second choice is people with health problem. Such as cancer, tumor, etc. They really need money for medication.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:55:30 PM

Yes, I think this is a good idea to donate money not only when you are rich but also when you have enough money for your living. But I suggest donating money only to the proved and trusted sources that provide all the necessary documents of the need and so on.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:42:10 PM

Yes of course you should with your extra resources or blessings given then why not? It is important to help others who are in need. And it will not count how much you donate and it is how heartedly being given by you. So if I were you then you have to give things that others don't have and remember that happiness is found through giving. Just like seeing someone to be happy and you might as well will be happy. That is how you should look upon when you give something. And then time will come thay those act of giving you have done will be return and it will be doubled.
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:47:15 PM

Definitely yes its a precious idea to give an excess money to charity, you are so bless and bless people too,
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:58:50 PM

The first that I will help after earning, but I have long way to go, is the first church that I entered when I was a kid, since they thought me how to be thankful whatever I have, and teach me that problems is a blessing that come to everyone's life, not a challenge to surrender to, that's why I am what I am am today. Sharing blessings also means other will share their blessing with you too.

Hoping also to learn a lot here and earn more.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:24:30 PM

Why not? If you are capable of donating then that isn't a big problem or a bit question for you to ask, just do the move and do the action. If you have excess money then donating to charities would be a better idea than spending it for senseless things because a lot of people now are in need of help and you might be a big help.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: