Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:00:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I donate to charity?  (Read 1782 times)
Croco1234

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:58:41 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 07:22:35 PM by Croco1234

It is better to share something you have to the persons who are in need. As the quotes says " share your blessing". If you share to the other people God will provide all the things and he will be proud and repay you in return.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:59:42 PM

I am donating some of my earning to a charity,

Every time I see street children and some old people who are sick or don't have the energy or capability to have a good job.

I always give some to them, Sometimes instead of giving money, it is much better to cook for them and feed them.
Aldritch

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

Of course, it is a good idea to help and give especially to charities especially and many of us have earned money. If there is so much we can share with others. Many charities need help especially with finances, some children are abandoned and end up in orphanage need support for their food and their education. To poor people with illness who are unable to treat themselves, and buy their medicines.

Silentsweeper

Activity: 149
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:03:20 PM

It your choice. Whatever you decide you will live with your decision. You must care for people out of your hart and give to charities because you care.
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:01:24 PM

I think yes need to donate to charity so that can help and provide things to the poor people or homeless people donation is a big help that why we need if have extra money we should donate to charity.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:27:16 PM

There are many organizations for animals, I usually donate there. There may not be your around animals in need of help but there are animals that suffer in different parts of the world. With a little research you can find these charities. If I give you advice, I like to advertise. This important job, no ad.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:44:26 PM

If you have a lot of exist money, why not! Donating some of your money in orphaned will help them a lot. For me helping other people will make me happy.
eatwhatyoukill

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:04:25 PM

yes! sure! it's nice to be a volunteer as you can give something to people, for instance, to buy some useful stuff and donate it to people who are in need.
englandracehorseR

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:29:06 PM

Charity begins at home. Do it at home first.
SchiefelbeinBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:40:23 PM

If you care about the ones in need, then you must donate.
rhombuschock8

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:28:57 PM

Totally depends on your wish. You must donate only if you want.
Chulahk

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:43:20 PM

If I had more than need money right now, I would donate for a local charity in my town. It is different from donating to one from the internet, because you might be able to see the improvement yourself if you visit, for example, the orphanage you donated to.

As long as you have extra income or money, you can donate to charity. Donating to any charity is a very good thing to do to share your blessings given by God. If you donate to any charity, you must do it voluntarily. Dont expect something whenever you give anything.
resus

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:59:48 AM

Guys, a lot of us make money on trading and sometimes there's an excess that you don't need. Do you think it's a good idea to donate part of the profits to charity? Whom would you suggest helping first?
In my opinion, I should donate to a charity organization to donate to an orphanage if possible
loveslfc

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:37:20 AM

Donating to charity is a good idea. Not everyone is privileged to have excess and when you have some funds you don't need or you had an unexpected profit, I think you should donate what you're capable to charity.
Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:11:56 AM

Guys, a lot of us make money on trading and sometimes there's an excess that you don't need. Do you think it's a good idea to donate part of the profits to charity? Whom would you suggest helping first?

If you are blessed financially,  why not share it to charity. For me,  I will donate not only to charity but to christian churches. Christian churches needs sponsors and donors for church building and lot,  musical instruments,  feeding program. We need to support the full time worker of God. They give up their career to serve God.  If you will allow yourself to be a channel of blessing,  God will be honored in your life and He will multiply the blessings that you are about to receive. Be generous and be a cheerful giver.
Mrjenong

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:30:51 AM

Islamic religious law of charity is obligatory, set aside your money for the poor because some of the money is his right. the right of the poor in our sense is obliged to contribute 2.5% of our income as long as 1 knows to the poor.
Islam is actually beautiful, but they are destructive and disfiguring Islam that makes Islam worse in the eyes of others.

sorry if somewhat deviate from the topic
cahgantenx

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:39:48 AM

I think to give charity to people who really need is very necessary because if we do charity then our fortune will be more and more
ayaayapotpot

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:51:54 AM

Yes you should as long as you have all means to donate. The money you will donate to charity is a big help from them. Specaially a charity with kids with rare diseases or children who has terminal diseases. They are the one who really needs money for they’re medical expenses.
Toby Benson

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:41:57 AM

Yes, we must. Everything we have are gifts from our Almighty Father. As a return for His goodness, we have to share it to charities or give it directly to the people who are needy especially those families who belongs to the poorest of the poor environment.
deshan1

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:31:54 AM

Yeah. We should help others . If we are capable of giving something as charity it should be done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: