Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:37:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I donate to charity?  (Read 1781 times)
Lyne1982

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:57:01 PM

If there is a time that I had lot of excess money in trading, I will set prorities on people to whom I will help, First is to my families and relatives, then I will help the people near my comminity so that, my neighboor will benefit first on my income on trading, and still there is extra then for the charity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:07:29 PM

If you have more than enough, why not help others who are needy, anyway you have Bitcoin to relied on.  You manage your account properly and earn again.  Giving to charity, sharing your wealth is a good trait.  I believe in the saying  " the more you give, the more you receive".
Thomas_Etton

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:11:37 PM

It depends on the charity. For anyone not sure how to make the most of their donation, please do these two things:

1) Choose a charity that is NOT backed by ANY religious organization. even if you yourself have a religious affiliation I do not recommend it.

and

2) only support charities that create long-term projects. Plan Canada and Kiva are two good examples.

Plan Canada uses donations to create programs for rural villages. They go in, teach the residents what they need (how to build wells, how to farm, how to create infrastructure, education, training doctors, nurses, etc) and then leave when the community is self-sustaining. These projects can take 5 or more years to complete but the results are forever because you are helping to equip communities with knowledge, and that is a powerful tool.

Kiva is a micro-loan site. Many business owners in poor pountries/areas cannot get a bank loan because they do not have enough assets for an actual bank account. Kiva uses donations to give loans to business owners, who then pay the loan back over a period of time. This is excellent because your 25$ donation will be returned to you and then you can re-loan it to someone else! There are hundreds of projects, from farmers to teachers to textiles and art. These people are creating locally-owned businesses to benefit their communities. The money is not just landing in their wallets--these people are working hard to create something for themselves, not just collecting handouts (which is what some people dislike when they think of giving to charity).
crazydave

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:21:24 PM

you should ask this question to no one but yourself
cuz everyone has his own opinion about this   
Akolade66

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:01:02 PM

I stand with your opinion, by helping the homeless, needy people, orphanage, widow and widower..

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
giftoflove58

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:57:34 PM

Yes it is right to share what you have, so it was a good idea to donate in charity, there in charity it helps many people. You can feel something different in your heart it you help other people, as if you relieve from stress.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

I think that if we have the capacities to donate into charities, then why not? It is a good act of sharing your blessings to other. It is a way of giving back what we have received. It is a way to help people who are in great need. It is a thing we could do in order for us to reach out to the unfortunate individuals. But the next question is, how sure are we that we are donating to the right charities? I thunk it is a matter that we need to think about. Bad people will always find a way to fool and betray other people, and even use others for their own good. Well, that's a fact about some of the charitable institutions in the land. Hence, we must be knowledgeable about where we are entering to and be responsible also whether our sent help were actually reaching those who are destitute. We should always help. But let us always bear in our minds also that we must protect ourselves for we to be able to help more.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:24:20 PM

If your donation will help to people who need something why not? People whould be happy and this energy the will send to you would make you happy.

GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 07:07:31 PM

If you're privilege to do so, pls do......its a good move to impact in other's life.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
crypto_nd

Activity: 140

Less troubles

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:14:30 PM

Guys, a lot of us make money on trading and sometimes there's an excess that you don't need. Do you think it's a good idea to donate part of the profits to charity? Whom would you suggest helping first?
hahaha love that you are willing to help which will inturn help the less privileged.
I have come to understand that people are insatiable, in the sense that they always want more.

Whom would you suggest helping first?
[/quote]
contributing to this question i will suggest you help those around you that is the best charity organisation you can get. Help your community grow.
joms123

Activity: 84
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:31:59 PM

Guys, a lot of us make money on trading and sometimes there's an excess that you don't need. Do you think it's a good idea to donate part of the profits to charity? Whom would you suggest helping first?

Yes, you should definitely donate your money to charity because it is our duty to help needy and poor people. Donate your money to The Citizens Foundation. They use it in a right way.
delightme

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:53:04 PM

There are so many ways to donate charity.Helping people is harder than it looks. People rarely give money away as intelligently as they make it, and frankly, much charitable giving isn’t very effective. The good news is that experts are gaining a much better understanding
Misshi

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:22:09 PM

If I have excess money and I am stable financially, I wouldn't mind donating a portion of my hard earned money to those people who are in need.

dash007

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:13:28 AM

Giving to charity is not a bad idea, however, do not be in a haste to part with your money to scammers. I used the word scammers because some people are operating a scam in the name of charity and it is advisable to do your own research before giving.
raizhur19

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:05:28 AM

yes, no matter how big or small you give it will matter. many charity works are in need of donations from capable peoples and giving some will help them a lot. Surely our good works will be rewarded, maybe not here in earth but in heaven someday.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:07:04 AM

If you are making enough money, YES, I think you should donate but there is no need for you to announce what you have done. Telling other people that you are donating for charity is not really a good thing to do. You don't have to let other people know that you are helping. Be thankful that you have the opportunity to help. Find a charity that has a good credibility so that your money will be used in the right way.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Talk2wisino

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:19:31 AM

Donating to charity is a good idea.We should always have the habit of helping the less privilege
D Figgeroa

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

Yes without doubt you should if you can. Its such a great thing to do, you can really help someone out there.
potpotjames

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:33:27 PM

If we have excess in everything that we dont doubt on sharing those that lack such things like the charity. Investing in a charity does not mean loss of money but gain of the essence of being a human
aceman09935

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:39:31 PM

They say that if you donate a springs in your heart it will be a good return for you and I believe in this perspective. Mutual assistance especially in donating small things is great for our souls
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: