Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:52:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Arcblock is a big change on 2018  (Read 241 times)
namveo (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:18:54 AM

Hello, Today I see many people want to buy this project like me so I just wondering what do you think about it. With me it will be successful like ETH soon.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:33:53 AM

Hello, Today I see many people want to buy this project like me so I just wondering what do you think about it. With me it will be successful like ETH soon.

Well, nobody can really predict what can happen in the world of cryptocurrency though am optimistic of this whole new industry and I can sense that we are now having a very competitive engagement here as more and more alternatives are being prodded to the market. Will ArcBlock be the new ETH? That will depend so much on how the general market would be receiving this new platform. We are expanding right now albeit the market is down due to the continuing correction but overall the prospect is really good and the environment is ready to accept alternatives to the most established ones like Ethereum and Bitcoin though it can take a lot of time and effort to win over these two big names. Good-luck to all the people behind ArcBlock and their many supporters.
Tenten92

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:23:46 AM

It is a good coin with the new Blockchain 3.0 technology but I think it will not be as early as ETH because ETH has a very stable development and it has been taken to price the other coins.
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:28:50 AM

It is a good coin with the new Blockchain 3.0 technology but I think it will not be as early as ETH because ETH has a very stable development and it has been taken to price the other coins.
The arcblock is a very hot project that I have try my best to invest in with my friends, I think that is very promising with Blockchain 3.0. I prefer to hold and see what will happen.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Anniee123

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:29:55 AM

Although I am optimistic about the future of the blockchain.
And after I Arcblock is studied in this project, I think the project is a high-quality goods project, and may become the next generation of block chain, so invest in the tokens, there may be a very good profit.
But today's cryptocurrency markets are frothy and risky. ,

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
fabuloveu

Activity: 462

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:43:28 AM

Arcblock brings blockchain 3.0, this is be phenomenon this year. Blockchain 3.0 will open more opportunities for new and great projects.

uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:48:06 AM

I am 100% sure that you do not even know why Arcblock has been created for.. I am sure about that.

Nowadays, more than 90% of the ICO investors are not even reading whitepapers, they are not even looking at their social media, and they are not even joining their telegram groups.
ReshkiN

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:55:37 AM

This project is the world's first blockchain 3.0.
as I understand it:
Blockchain 1.0 - Bitcoin
Blockchain 2.0 - Smart Contracts
Blockchain 3.0 - all this + what?
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:57:30 AM

As we see many potential investors wants to get on board with a unique project like ArcBlock. I red the whitepaper and like their approach of offering a service for blockchains  enabling Open Chain Access Protocol connectivity over multiple blockchain protocols. I just love the problem solving vision of ArcBlock and have faith to them to pull this off.  
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:00:13 AM

I like that fact that Arcblock brings not only idea or some abracadabra stuff, but it brings a real product like dApps based between different blockchains. That may be really intresting
datento

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:02:48 AM

No doubt about the fact that ArcBlock blockchain 3.0 will be successful. I took my time go read their whitepaper. ArcBlock blockchain will brings great and wonderful that surpass existing project.
namveo (OP)

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:21:19 AM

Well, nobody can really predict what can happen in the world of cryptocurrency though am optimistic of this whole new industry and I can sense that we are now having a very competitive engagement here as more and more alternatives are being prodded to the market. Will ArcBlock be the new ETH? That will depend so much on how the general market would be receiving this new platform. We are expanding right now albeit the market is down due to the continuing correction but overall the prospect is really good and the environment is ready to accept alternatives to the most established ones like Ethereum and Bitcoin though it can take a lot of time and effort to win over these two big names. Good-luck to all the people behind ArcBlock and their many supporters.
Thank you for your devide.
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:48:37 AM

Thank you for your devide.

There are so many new gen blockchains this year. The main factor right now is adoption. ETH is doing great, it will be very hard to dethrone it this year. They have the strongest dev and a great amount of money. The plan is to fix the scalability and the throughput of the network and they are very well known. 2018 could be the ETH year

Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:10:58 AM

And in the end that success will be seen later, no one is able to correctly see what will happen later. Many factors that support the success behind it also of course there are risks that will attack anytime. Hopefully ArcBlock consistent and continue to improve the performance to be easily accepted by the public.

Kildin11

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:49:32 AM

very high hopes are placed on this project, great responsibility. And already there were examples in cryptoindustria than it ends. Always keep in mind such examples.
windfaraday

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:52:01 AM

I think arcblock is very promising project in this year,  and also many supporter and brilliant idea in there. Maybe arcblock will be one of the most famous ICO in crypto's world.  But if you compare with ETH,  for me arcblock need a long time to catch up ETH.  But i'm really sure this ICo will success and give us bright future.
Because arcblock has wonderful team,  which very active to promote and update the topic for this project..
Let's promote and participate in this huge project

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
Freebieindia

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:52:25 AM

yes heard some good reviews of arcblock from my friends , thinking to invest it in soon.
Ashleey

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:54:32 AM

Arcblock is really a good project, and it looks promising.
But the recent day there was a post about Arcblock fraud, and maybe you should pay attention to that post.
lhfly5201314

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:58:26 AM

I love this project and I will support it with really money!
Just like you said,the ArcBlock will be successful like ETH soon.
But I think we could image bolder,the ArcBlock can make more
huge changes for the whole blockchain world than ETH in the near future!
We can get the conclusion from its white paper!
That's why I invest in the ArcBlock!!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:05:43 AM

Arcblock is the world's first block chain eco system for building and deploying decentralized applications. Arcblocks primary goal is to remove the barriers that have slowed blockchain adoption among the general public. They are also passionate about developing unique approaches that will significantly advance blockchain development. So this is one of the best project in 2018.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: