Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:20:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Vs EOS Who Is Better?  (Read 692 times)
lelecoeg (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:00:17 AM

NEO
NEO runs its own blockchain, which improves on Ethereum’s algorithm, making it more efficient and secure. It aims at supporting a smart economy using digital identity technology to allow for the digitization of assets and, like Ethereum, supports smart contracts, which allow for the management of those same assets. NEO recently started to gain more attention from investors. Its price more than doubled since the beginning of December. In January, the team will further distribute the network, guaranteeing no single group of node operators can control the network. It will also have a number of ICOs launching on its platform in the months to come, which will further strengthen the network’s position.

EOS
EOS (runs its own blockchain architecture, designed to enable “vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications”. This means that EOS’s system is designed to scale, is capable of supporting accounts, authentication, databases, asynchronous communication and any type of application on top of its blockchain, processing millions of transactions per second at nearly zero cost. EOS is running the most unique ICO of 2017. It will will run for 341 days, until June 2018, allowing plenty of time for scrutiny and for investors to become acquainted with the project. Just in December 2017, EOS’s price has already tripled. The fact that the project has high transaction speeds, no fees and no need for forks to perform upgrades, make it a highly interesting coin to follow.
I Want to invest between the two coins, so which one should I choose?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:06:09 AM

I believe that both of these projects are very promising, especially for a long time. Why do not you want to reduce risks and invest in both of these projects? I think it's a great option.

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:08:49 AM

I think that EOS on paper looks to be the better prospect and you can still buy EOS quite cheaply at the moment in a range between $10 and $15. Only thing is that NEO is successfully running now and launching other tokens whereas EOS is still in development.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Raymonds

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:17:07 AM

I think, from the white paper and the technical strength, it is possible that EOS is more promising, because NEO's improvement is not particularly obvious compared to ETH, but the emergence of EOS may surpass ETH. Grin
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:25:04 AM

I like to use NEO more because all NEO transactions are almost free and they have a very good platform in the market. Personally, I would keep NEO for a long time to be able to see the future of NEO
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:05:52 AM
Merited by basesaw (3)

Ofcourse NEO is better than EOS. NEO has a lot of good projects and ICOs right now. But EOS is definetely one of the most promising coin that has a future I suggest you hold it for a long term.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:13:32 AM

Since these digital currencies have both blockchain of their own, it just signify that they are all promising currency. Recently, i have found an ICO where their token runs on the NEO blockchain and of course asking participants for the NEO wallet where the payments should be sent. Even if they are both good, I prefer NEO over EOS. Smiley

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:29:09 AM

I prefer NEO, because of the price increase graphs between NEO and EOS, NEO is better
Natetan1004

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:44:54 AM

As of the moment if We will base our judgement in technical analysis both coins should be put only on watchlist. Neo trend is downward while EOS Uptrend daily performance reach the resistance. The probability EOS will move upward is greater than NEO. Trade at your own risk.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:45:48 AM

My stakes are on the NEO only because despite of the similarities between the two projects it has got bigger volume and popularity in the market. Plus this coin is older than the EOS one and one thing sure about it is, it will sustain in the market for very very long time. NEO, from its past can tell us many positive things, for example in the year 2016 end it had no market value at all, at the start of year 2017 it pumped a little bit to 6 USD and sustained that price for almost 6 months and got spiked to 30 USD and then we are seeing the out reached prices for it today. This is clear indication that the coin is getting developed day by day and we can make profits out of it in the long run.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:48:21 AM

Both are highly sought after by the market, the silent potential is Qtum  https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/qtum/usd

Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:57:41 AM

Neo has more popularity as a blockchain development platform than eos. I haven't seen anyone use eos to make their own coin, but there are increasing number of icos out there that is using neo. And with neo beginning to scale, it will solve neo's "centralization" problem.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:05:51 AM

I think NEO, from now there are some ICO starting with NEO platform. And furthermore, NEO is from China and you can believe on their economic potential  Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
xiaowu55

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:11:11 AM

I prefer neo. Now neo has some number of ico. And eos although sounds feel very bad, but there is no application, if in June, to come out of the application of eos, let's see some actual applications, so may I change my personal view, now I am still bullish on the neo
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:23:28 AM

I think EOS has a future after NEO, so both are good to invest in as they both eventually will take a decent market share after ETHEREUM. NEO is more established but EOS will release it's mainnet in the late Spring so while EOS is fairly still cheap you can purchase a good amount of EOS before it's mainnet launch so you can be ahead of the curve. NEO is already over 100 USD each so you will need more funds to accumulate more NEO.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Agamemnus

Activity: 267

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:25:36 AM

From your description EOS sounds much better.

Raymonds

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:25:42 AM

It is difficult to choose between EOS and NEO.
Because NEO is now the first in Asia and a strong competitor to ETH.
However, EOS looks more like a block chain 3.0, which may subvert our understanding of smart contracts.
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:55:31 AM

NEO is better but EOS is much better.

If you look into the price it is good to buy EOS now because NEO is at the peak as of this writing. NEO is still has a lot of problems to resolve. NEO has Gas while EOS doesnt have.

For me just invest in the future and that is EOS.

reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:02:47 AM

NEO is better and has a solid platform and community,EOS is just too young to get my support.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:05:58 AM

I think EOS is much better than neo, as you can see, there are many ICO projects that accept EOS as payment method, but I do not know there is any project with NEO. So I think EOS is more popular.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██