Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:29:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Vs EOS Who Is Better?  (Read 694 times)
Gogochen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:55:31 AM

If at present, NEO is better, because ETH is very popular in Asia, and there are many projects based on NEO.
But if EOS can do what it says, I think we'll see EOS go beyond ETH and NEO by the end of 2018.

ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:01:20 AM

Both are good coins but if I'm going to choose which one is better than the other then it would be NEO because NEO network is more faster than the Ethereum and EOS.
I read the comparison of the two coins in this forum before and the writer declared NEO is the winner but it doesn't mean that EOS has no advantage over NEO because by default we can't compare each coin to another otherwise the coin is a fork from the other.

Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:10:46 PM

It seems to me Neo will be a more profitable investment at the moment because its products are more popular. Eos can become necessary and demanded coin in the future.
Eddyc

Activity: 1015
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:01:16 PM

In my opinion both have great qualities, is not a question of market time, I'm talking about quality, I particularly have investments in both, now, in terms of market time, NEO is older , but are small details that differentiate them. I do not see rivalry, I see opportunity to invest in both.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
oviudiu

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:02:40 PM

NEO
NEO runs its own blockchain, which improves on Ethereum’s algorithm, making it more efficient and secure. It aims at supporting a smart economy using digital identity technology to allow for the digitization of assets and, like Ethereum, supports smart contracts, which allow for the management of those same assets. NEO recently started to gain more attention from investors. Its price more than doubled since the beginning of December. In January, the team will further distribute the network, guaranteeing no single group of node operators can control the network. It will also have a number of ICOs launching on its platform in the months to come, which will further strengthen the network’s position.

EOS
EOS (runs its own blockchain architecture, designed to enable “vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications”. This means that EOS’s system is designed to scale, is capable of supporting accounts, authentication, databases, asynchronous communication and any type of application on top of its blockchain, processing millions of transactions per second at nearly zero cost. EOS is running the most unique ICO of 2017. It will will run for 341 days, until June 2018, allowing plenty of time for scrutiny and for investors to become acquainted with the project. Just in December 2017, EOS’s price has already tripled. The fact that the project has high transaction speeds, no fees and no need for forks to perform upgrades, make it a highly interesting coin to follow.
I Want to invest between the two coins, so which one should I choose?

As long as there is competition there is progress and new technological advancement. I'd say to buy a little bit of both, this way you can't be mistaken. Smiley
ryancpk

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

Both coins look promising in the future. I will buy both. The market is too big for a few block-chain companies.
digitran

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:52:37 PM

I like to use NEO more because all NEO transactions are almost free and they have a very good platform in the market.
cool kong

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:53:02 PM

Eos should be better, the developers of eos are better than the developers of neo, and I think the eos is more technical, and neo is more focused on propaganda.

Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:07:14 PM

If you believe me then I would like to tell you that it is better that you invest in both of these coins as both the projects are looking good and promising as they both are having good potential to give you good returns especially if you are planning to invest for long-term investment. But even though if you are forced to chose anyone then I would like to invest in Neocoin as I am very confident in Neocoin and I have also done investment here in this coins for several times and also traded it multiple times in this month too. EOS needs to undergo development and if it is upgraded on a timely basis then even it can be a good investment for sure.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:08:16 PM

NEO
NEO runs its own blockchain, which improves on Ethereum’s algorithm, making it more efficient and secure. It aims at supporting a smart economy using digital identity technology to allow for the digitization of assets and, like Ethereum, supports smart contracts, which allow for the management of those same assets. NEO recently started to gain more attention from investors. Its price more than doubled since the beginning of December. In January, the team will further distribute the network, guaranteeing no single group of node operators can control the network. It will also have a number of ICOs launching on its platform in the months to come, which will further strengthen the network’s position.

EOS
EOS (runs its own blockchain architecture, designed to enable “vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications”. This means that EOS’s system is designed to scale, is capable of supporting accounts, authentication, databases, asynchronous communication and any type of application on top of its blockchain, processing millions of transactions per second at nearly zero cost. EOS is running the most unique ICO of 2017. It will will run for 341 days, until June 2018, allowing plenty of time for scrutiny and for investors to become acquainted with the project. Just in December 2017, EOS’s price has already tripled. The fact that the project has high transaction speeds, no fees and no need for forks to perform upgrades, make it a highly interesting coin to follow.
between the two coins above I am more interested in NEO coins. after I read the explanation of both coins. I prefer and surer that NEO is better than EOS.
Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:17:51 PM

Because I think I will choose to NEO, NEO now looks better, NEO has a long operating experience, and the popularity of NEO is also very high, however, EOS is just at the development stage, we can't predict the future of it.

wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:21:38 PM

Because I think I will choose to NEO, NEO now looks better, NEO has a long operating experience, and the popularity of NEO is also very high, however, EOS is just at the development stage, we can't predict the future of it.

I like EOS better, NEO is very popular because its powerful market promoting, not because of its technology, While EOS is more concentrate on its technology, so I think it is more potential.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 176

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

I go for neo even if the altcoin is not in good stable i choose neo as long term investment, i seen the potential of neo in the market have big change to increase their price. In term in the capability as coin neo to s have long time place in the top ten coins.

torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:34:30 PM

I like EOS better, NEO is very popular because its powerful market promoting, not because of its technology, While EOS is more concentrate on its technology, so I think it is more potential.
Where is the technology behind EOS itself. It's just still a whitepaper and no more. Potential for what? I guess there is a lot of small projects raised a little amount compared with EOS but they are having a better development than EOS. That facts. NEO has a fully worked network.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:57:35 PM

Both coins are good but sympathy would go to NEO because its more matured than EOS.NEO transactions are almost free.NEO sustained its price level high since from its launch.I have NEO in my portfolio and i will hold for long term i know that its powered by strong Chinese development team and they will keep modifying it with the passage of time.After ETH NEO is supposed to be good for long term investment.EOS is new and it will take time to judge EOS.
Weider

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Blockchain will change the world.

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:07:59 PM

I am going with NEO, but EOS have also nice vision.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:44:30 PM

I will go for both Neo and EOS. At this moment, Neo is more established. EOS is also promising and the price is still low for us to get in. Hence I will spilt my capital and invest in both.
JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:48:04 PM

NEO has more popularity as a blockchain development platform than EOS. I haven't seen anyone use EOS to make their own coin, but there are increasing number of ICOs out there that are using NEO.
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:50:12 PM

NEO

EOS

IMO EOS is a scam. With and ICO of ONE YEAR of duration, is just building its value on capturing ethereum continuously while providing nothing to the investor.
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:51:57 PM

I think that NEO is more promising than EOS. NEO has strong government and society support in China, this is very important given the situation in the world now.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: