Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:35:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Vs EOS Who Is Better?  (Read 694 times)
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:53:10 PM

Both the projects are good and seem to be most advanced.I am having NEO in my Crypto Basket.NEO is older than EOS and has strong community behind it.If the crypto regulations rules are not going to impose in China then i am sure that NEO will reposition itself after ETH.If NEO developer kept delivering to what they proposed for NEO i am sure that NEO will surpass ETH as both are on same technology NEO is most improved version.EOS is another good coin right now its price is attractive for investment i am sure that if the proposed project behind EOS is updated with the passage of time then EOS will be good for long term investment and one can expect higher profit from it.Long term investment in both coins would be extremely beneficial.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:15:28 PM

I think NEO is better but you can always invest in both coins. I have some doubts about EOS, I don't really trust their developers. NEO is backed by bigger community. My choice would be NEO. I didn't buy any EOS.
sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:20:58 PM

I believe that both of these projects are very promising, especially for a long time. Why do not you want to reduce risks and invest in both of these projects? I think it's a great option.

I think so. Both platform can gain so much marketcap and supporter.
Try to invest in both platform is never bad idea but if i will choose one of them then i will go with Neo Because Neo is more popular than.

fedykog

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:22:52 PM

In my opinion, eos is one of the most promising!!!
The platform is preparing to become the leader in the arena of decentralized applications (DApp), lowering the threshold for developers, promising smooth and secure scaling to thousands of transactions per second and a good user interface.
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:26:48 PM

I think NEO is better option. I have invested in NEO and believe that NEO has great future and will be one of the biggest coins.

orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:28:55 PM

Neo has more popularity as a blockchain development platform than eos. I haven't seen anyone use eos to make their own coin, but there are increasing number of icos out there that is using neo. And with neo beginning to scale, it will solve neo's "centralization" problem.

Neo is better compare with etherium because they are more compatible competitor.
However both platform are very interesting to see the development and both also very promissimg for profit in the future.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:58:09 PM

I like both NEO and EOS and expect both to do very well in coming years so hard to pick a winner beforehand.
travelgear17

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:20:44 PM

i've read that NEO could be very centralized, with the complete community best having thirteen validating nodes. and even more alarming is that each one thirteen of NEO’s validation nodes are controlled by its development team. so i preffer NEO for holding and trade both better than EOS.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:32:46 AM

In my opinion right now NEO is better because this crypto already has running product but EOS still under development, but in the future can be EOS will be better, so this is depend on the team and next development of the project.

Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:42:46 AM

NEO
NEO runs its own blockchain, which improves on Ethereum’s algorithm, making it more efficient and secure. It aims at supporting a smart economy using digital identity technology to allow for the digitization of assets and, like Ethereum, supports smart contracts, which allow for the management of those same assets. NEO recently started to gain more attention from investors. Its price more than doubled since the beginning of December. In January, the team will further distribute the network, guaranteeing no single group of node operators can control the network. It will also have a number of ICOs launching on its platform in the months to come, which will further strengthen the network’s position.

EOS
EOS (runs its own blockchain architecture, designed to enable “vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications”. This means that EOS’s system is designed to scale, is capable of supporting accounts, authentication, databases, asynchronous communication and any type of application on top of its blockchain, processing millions of transactions per second at nearly zero cost. EOS is running the most unique ICO of 2017. It will will run for 341 days, until June 2018, allowing plenty of time for scrutiny and for investors to become acquainted with the project. Just in December 2017, EOS’s price has already tripled. The fact that the project has high transaction speeds, no fees and no need for forks to perform upgrades, make it a highly interesting coin to follow.
I Want to invest between the two coins, so which one should I choose?
both coins have their respective advantages. so it can be said better in terms of certain. but if I am told to choose between the two. I think NEO better. because I also use NEO for my trading, and the result is quite satisfactory.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:57:35 AM

needless to say, NEO is better than EOS now, because EOS has not launched its mainnet and NEO already build a strong ecosystem, but i think EOS will be better in the future

denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:25:29 AM

i think NEO is bettern than EOS, because NEO is more popular, than any other altcoins, using its own blockchain making it more unique than EOS, its so great that many people call it The Chinese Ethereum, of course the real value of NEO is it can be used in both investing ICOs and trading on exchanges, so the potential of NEO is much greater than EOS.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:39:05 AM

I think I will choose EOS, because the founder of the EOS is a genius, so I think it is entirely possible to create a world of a new intelligent project contract, so I'm more looking forward to the performance of the EOS.

iluvbtc

Activity: 221

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:41:40 AM

I own a LOT of EOS, and I don't own any NEO (sadly).

Given that, I will say NEO is better because it has a higher market cap, simple as that. A coin is worth what the PEOPLE value it at. End of story Smiley
rudyrista123

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:57:01 PM

both projects are very promising, especially for a long time. Why If I were you I would reduce the risks and invest in these two projects because I think that's a good choice. and the market movement of these two coins can be said to develop from time to time. so it will be profitable.
anizpk

Activity: 191
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:11:46 PM

Neo is an established platform already. but Eos also looks promising. May be in an year, we can see its true potential

|  Shopin  |  Shopping Made Personal
››››  https://tokensale.shopin.com/  ‹‹‹‹
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: