Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:49:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 130,000 dollars to invest. whats the best safe coin that you would invest  (Read 564 times)
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:33:56 AM

if I have $130k, I will stop trading and travelling the all around the world. lolzz... I'm just kidding. I think that your choices is very wise. BTC and ETH are two safest coins in the world and you can devide your fund in these coins.
Shazam66

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:37:07 AM

Mh i would not put everything in 1 coin
riaruhs09

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:46:44 AM

it is a good choice, I also just put my trust in bitcoin and ethereum if it will invest with huge funds, because if I choose altcoin I will feel haunted by a sense of fear for the funds I have.

shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:50:36 AM

Try placing on bitcoin, ethereum, and bitcoin cash why I am suggesting it in to be three because chances are the return on your investments might not be the other one well at least one or two of this placements you've made might be earning more one way or another. Also this three are one of the top in the coins of the cryptocurrency.

prince05

Activity: 126
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:55:57 AM

i woupd still go with btc. btc vqlu is low these days a good sign to buy and sell it on a higher price when prices starts to pump again. there are also potential alt coins there like ETH and ripple but value is still low. i would go with the biggest value and sell it with lots of profit.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
invest2lose

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:04:03 AM

100% in ripple. look at their team and board of directors. if this market becomes regulated, you can bet ripple will be the last coin standing.

Thats what got me the 130,000.  Im not a big fan of ripple anymore.  After I learned that they dont use XRP in the actual money trasfers from country to country.  To me XRP is useless and I think ripple used XRP as a crow fund.  I would be to nervous to reinvest in ripple again

you do know 2 companies are using it right now and more are to be announced soon this year.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:28:03 AM

Try placing on bitcoin, ethereum, and bitcoin cash why I am suggesting it in to be three because chances are the return on your investments might not be the other one well at least one or two of this placements you've made might be earning more one way or another. Also this three are one of the top in the coins of the cryptocurrency.
I agree with you. Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash are truly the safest investments with low risk both in the short term and the long term. Everyone knows how established and popular these 3 coins are in the crypto space and I would invest majority of my money into bitcoin because I believe that bitcoin will rise to extraordinary levels in the future. When it comes to high risk investments, I would invest into Electroneum and Ripple since I feel that these coins can potentially return superb profits in the short term, but the risk is huge in this case.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:30:02 AM

Buy some ETH and invest into altcoins like Digibyte. Invest into ICOs to get erc-20 tokens that has a lot of potential to gain more profit
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:33:29 AM

FYI.  I have done my own research.  that 130,000 is a return from another coin.  Im thinking the safest to see a decent gain this year would be bitcoin or Eth.  Just curious what other think.  130 is a lot to loose so I dont want a higher risk coin like tron or verge.  Maybe Neo but you dont know what the chinese will do.  So should I 50/50 Bitcoin and Eth

waves, is not risky, ethereum is overhyped garbage

Durr_1412

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:34:35 AM

LTC and XRP are two of the coin you should invest 50 - 70%.
HWC is another coin will grow up.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:56:12 AM

LTC and XRP are two of the coin you should invest 50 - 70%.
HWC is another coin will grow up.

are you a ripple hired troll?

why are you telling us that?

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:00:29 AM

FYI.  I have done my own research.  that 130,000 is a return from another coin.  Im thinking the safest to see a decent gain this year would be bitcoin or Eth.  Just curious what other think.  130 is a lot to loose so I dont want a higher risk coin like tron or verge.  Maybe Neo but you dont know what the chinese will do.  So should I 50/50 Bitcoin and Eth

Why not re-inevst into the coin from which you are getting this much returns!!  Tongue

I mean if it capable of doing that then you can do re-inevst into it and wait for it to pump again. Well, if thats not the case then you can easily put your money into BTC/ETH. In the both pairs also I would suggest you put some extra percentage into the ETH alone as you might be knowing that there is continued hype of the ETH this year and they all speculate that 2018 is the year of the ETH. On top of this I would love to suggest that do no invest the whole amount altogether because it would be great if you put some money into fiat and save it. This will minimise your risk a lot.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:12:26 AM

$130000 is a huge amount to invest, but i think you must go on etheruem, price was make their own way to make more fiat to exchange, and few months later etheruem price reach $2000.
Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:15:38 AM

That is quite a bit of cash to put into cryptos IMO. I don't think you can go wrong with the top 2 in total marketcap.

Spreading it out within the top 10 or 15 with more weight towards the top would be a good diversification. (May want to leave ripple out)

Scaling in would also be a good plan.

I agree that spreading it out between top 10-15 cryptos would probably be the safest route. Maybe keep a bigger chunk in BTC and ETH and then an even spread.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
lsd400

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:15:52 AM

Personally I wouldn't invest 130k into crypto. Crypto market is pretty risky but you can get reward for sure. My safe bets are ETH, STRAT, NEO and XRB.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:16:31 AM

Instead of coins, I advise buying real estate and this will be the best investment for you. receiving income from the rent of this property can already be invested in any coins, especially advise the ethereum, UST,INS, ripple
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:18:57 AM

The ideal formula does not exist, more precisely, it can only be calculated historically. I would in your case have diversified the portfolio to the top 10 crypto currency.
Jest3r

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:46:56 AM

Diversify risks by buying 10 or 20 coins. Do another research to choose in which coins you want to invest.
dadatosin01

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:55:23 AM

I will advice you to split the money into 3. Use the first to invest in already available altcoin like eth, rxp, neo, iop etc.  Use the second part to hold some bitcoin and lastly reserach and invest in good ICO. take your time research about ArcBlock and other ICO.
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:56:29 AM

I definitely dont want anything risky.  I think both Eth in Bitcoin will go up a lot.  I think I will do a 50/50 eth /bitcoin buy.  I should be able to see a nice return at the end of the year.  Its amazing themore money youhave to invest the less risks you take

I think BTC can't give you more than x10 from now.So it's better to invest in other altcoins like ETN, WRC etc
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: