Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:33:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 130,000 dollars to invest. whats the best safe coin that you would invest  (Read 561 times)
lanax

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:56:36 AM

130000$ is a huge amount of money. I think you should split it and buy Eth and Neo, and join some hyped ICOs. no need to invest in one coin always need to split your money. Like this will be safer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zachwgtv

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

If you are keen on high risk and high return, you can just go ico hunting and look for potentially strong coins that could moon even its its just x10. If you found one early, buy during the presale (maximum they allow, of course!) and then wait for it to shine and collect your earnings. Do it multiple times.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:59:28 AM

First of all, take a moment to think, do you want to invest the whole amount?
I realized that you won it all at a good investment on another coin, but you may consider to take a little bit from the profit outside, so if you lose the whole amount you won't be so disappointed.

Secondary, safe coin?
If you are looking for a low risk investment then crypto is not your place.
Bitcoin, which is considered to be the safest asset among the crypto world, went down 45% at the last month, not so "low risk" investment ah?
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:01:07 AM

This is a huge amount to invest in crypto. But try out the Chimaera TokenSale for investing at least 10,000$ then some invest in other ICO and at last invest $50,000 of funds in the major profitable crypto like BNT, IOTA, ETC, Waves, TFL and many more available in the market. Try your research also.
happybot

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:05:06 AM

Wow...Congratulations on that profit.

I would say diversify ur investment in bitcoin and Eth. You can also invest a small amount in other promising altcoins like xspec or electroneum.
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:08:07 AM

FYI.  I have done my own research.  that 130,000 is a return from another coin.  Im thinking the safest to see a decent gain this year would be bitcoin or Eth.  Just curious what other think.  130 is a lot to loose so I dont want a higher risk coin like tron or verge.  Maybe Neo but you dont know what the chinese will do.  So should I 50/50 Bitcoin and Eth
Go for Ethereum because theres alot of upcoming fundamentals this year for ethereum,and buy some Neo.

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:12:17 AM

Here, many people have already said that probably now is just the most wonderful moment to invest in bitcoin, potmou that in the near future, we will see quite a serious growth of bitcoin, I think that it will not be lower than 20.000 $ in the next two years , but I did not do the analysis, I'm just saying.
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

I think your amount can be safely invested into bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, monero, neo, binance token (as it will stay guys), vechain, stratis, omisego and probably Waves! These are best ones I choose.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:19:21 AM

FYI.  I have done my own research.  that 130,000 is a return from another coin.  Im thinking the safest to see a decent gain this year would be bitcoin or Eth.  Just curious what other think.  130 is a lot to loose so I dont want a higher risk coin like tron or verge.  Maybe Neo but you dont know what the chinese will do.  So should I 50/50 Bitcoin and Eth
You are a great person with $130,000! I think! The best way is to invest in ETH and some new Altcoin! This will increase profits quickly and efficiently!
Top # 100 is the ideal choice for you on https://coinmarketcap.com/
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:21:13 AM

the best safe coin to invest are ETH and BTC, absolutely
but you can leave some funds to invest in TOKENOMY,
they have an amazing team and great support from communities, and currently ICO is still open
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:21:18 AM

With that kind of amount , I would invest 50% to bitcoin , 25% to Eth and the other 50% to promising Alts, bitcoin been unstable recently but we'll know where bitcoin going, so if you want a safe coin better go with the top 5 coins as there is always a demand for it, you can cash out anytime.

Durr_1412

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:33:21 AM

LTC and XRP are two of the coin you should invest 50 - 70%.
HWC is another coin will grow up.

are you a ripple hired troll?

why are you telling us that?

I am sharing my opinion.
If you don't like ripple or you don't think so, just skip it.
No one force you to invest in it.
Are you trying to scare people invest in ripple?
Or are you selling it too soon and now you regret?
Don't cry here.
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

Don't put all your money in one pocket. That's dangerous, buy different coins, that's how you can save and multiply your money.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:37:24 AM

I definitely dont want anything risky.  I think both Eth in Bitcoin will go up a lot.  I think I will do a 50/50 eth /bitcoin buy.  I should be able to see a nice return at the end of the year.  Its amazing themore money youhave to invest the less risks you take

I would split it into more coins. Instead of 50/50 ETH BTC, why not go for 33/33 ETH BTC, then 34% in smaller coins that are still likely to have a big increase? Not very small risky coins, but you could put some into projects such as NEO or NEM, and several thousand into smaller ones - Walton or Aragon for example. Even a few thousand in these could reap huge returns.
cyber_smiley

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:41:29 AM

This is a huge amount to invest in crypto. But try out the Chimaera TokenSale for investing at least 10,000$ then some invest in other ICO and at last invest $50,000 of funds in the major profitable crypto like BNT, IOTA, ETC, Waves, TFL and many more available in the market. Try your research also.

We don't know yet much about ICOs, yes some of them successfully went till like 5x or even 10x from last year which is great return, but this whole market built around ICOs is still relatively new so it could have it's own risks. He can however try to invest into some alts or ICOs even but I wouldn't advise him to put all of his money there but to diversify by putting majority into btc and eth and rest simply to "bet" on ICOs.

We've seen NEOs raise last year which was outstanding with low investment like 1k$ you would have few hundreds of dollars, so yeah ICOs and alts are not to be thrown away as there is still profit that can be made.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:44:07 AM

That is a huge amount to invest and I must say that you invest only half of it and make sure you research very carefully of the coins you will buy. Make sure also that you buy at least more than 20 coins so that you money is diversify.
zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:44:18 AM

If I would have $130,000 I will invest with ethereum, ripple, litecoin because of its increasing demand and INS this coins will probably hit hard at the top in a long term, connecting consumers and grocery manufacturers is a good idea to avoid third party.

Bynaneller

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:46:40 AM

Do your own research, but I have invested in the E-CHAT app.
They already collected more than 6 mln, have cool ready product (it's said, will kill Telegram and Instagram) and solid team.
The only thing that the tokens come for a long time (a few days), but they come
Link
stan_

Activity: 196

Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

If you have 130000$ you need to chop it and half invest in some promising alt( eth, neo ,nem) and half invest in good ICO. Maybe in two ICOs one hyped second one dark horse this will bring more profit to you.

cryptoclock-ro

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:06:53 AM

Greetings to everyone!
There is a pretty new anonymous cryptocoin which has a huge potential and is currently at a low price.
Is called BitcoinZ and is inspired from ZCash. Here is a video about it and an interactive explanation of the zkSNARKS algorithm:

https://youtu.be/3hVG888tOpY

If you have some free time, please check it out.
Have a nice day!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: