Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:21:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Vs NEO  (Read 1671 times)
Branko

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:47:30 PM

Hi all, Does anyone know who is controlling the Ripple and NEO?
But, According to the information I heard:
Ripple controlled Bank, Banker "Bankster",
Meanwhile, the NEO "Pro Chinese Government" coins are released china.
If they compete, which one wins? ...
In ripple vs NEO,I think both the coins are very promising and are doing well but there are hiccups in XRP which comes regularly with time and affects it's growth.On the other hand there is no set pattern for NEO,it has also gone down several time and attain stability so both coins are not a wise choice for long term investment.You can consider both for short term investment or for daytrading.But if i have to choose one than i will go for NEO just for one fact that the volume of growth for NEO is higher than that of XRP.

I have totally opposite opinion, and think theyre both excellent choices for long term
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:22:12 PM

if compared ripple and neo, both is good and this is a different concept
Neo is platform concept and Ripple is the bank concept.

I believe that it is impossible to compare them! Completely different projects, some have a platform for developments in IT technology, others have a technology for bank transfers. One can say, they are both very promising!

scorpionso

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:36:33 PM

I have strong feeling on xrp. Waiting Multi x s  Shocked
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:46:45 PM

GTFO of here, ripple is centralized, it wont make a x2 from now, not even x3 x5 or whatever you want.
I have strong feeling on xrp. Waiting Multi x s  Shocked
Ripple is crap, and it can not be compared to NEO because they have very different usages.

just try to learn and investigate a little bit before asking this kind of ridiculous questions in here.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:50:52 PM

neo is better than ripple for me,
so i will stay with neo,,
because, as i know ripple is centralized cryptocurrency

okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:52:10 PM

I think Ethereum. With the upcoming updates until 2019, the market will be the best.
Your opinion is right but we're currently talking about Neo and XRP, mister losing subject. It would be lovely if you're sharing your thoghts about Neo and XRP not ETH.

i thnik two of them is shit coin

ripple will dump to under 1 dollar again.
and neo will dump too.

xrp has so many circulating supply.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:08:38 PM

Why do you compare Ripple and NEO? They have very different technologies from each other. I definitely choose NEO if I need to make a choice.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:46:06 PM

They won't compete because they're different things. Ripple is a currency type coin, while NEO is more of an ICO/token platform like Ethereum.

I think Ripple stated that they see ETH as main competitor, and announced entering smart contracts segment

https://www.quora.com/What-are-smart-contracts-and-how-does-Ripple-use-them/answer/Stefan-Thomas-1?srid=5Ojt6
Interesting. Hopefully it will fail to absorb a significant market share.
We also hopefully  hope btc should fail.
This is how all of u sound to others with your maximalist bullshit
Nothing maximalist here. Might also want to go back and spend more time studying English. Never said that XRP should fail completely, although I wouldn't care if that happened.
Everyone hates ripple because of their Centralized system.
The motto of cryptocurrency is decentralization.
Few days earlier some people on facebook said it should be banned from coinmarketcap.
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:48:59 PM

They won't compete because they're different things. Ripple is a currency type coin, while NEO is more of an ICO/token platform like Ethereum.

I think Ripple stated that they see ETH as main competitor, and announced entering smart contracts segment

https://www.quora.com/What-are-smart-contracts-and-how-does-Ripple-use-them/answer/Stefan-Thomas-1?srid=5Ojt6
Interesting. Hopefully it will fail to absorb a significant market share.
We also hopefully  hope btc should fail.
This is how all of u sound to others with your maximalist bullshit
Nothing maximalist here. Might also want to go back and spend more time studying English. Never said that XRP should fail completely, although I wouldn't care if that happened.
Everyone hates ripple because of their Centralized system.
The motto of cryptocurrency is decentralization.
Few days earlier some people on facebook said it should be banned from coinmarketcap.

https://ripple.com/insights/how-we-are-further-decentralizing-the-ripple-consensus-ledger-rcl-to-bolster-robustness-for-enterprise-use/

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/study-shows-bitcoin-ethereum-centralized/
DEcEtRaLizEd my ass buttcoun and etherium
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:30:16 PM

Ripple and Neo. I do not think there is much to compare. Neo is another project. Ripple is another project. Ripple went well but I think Neo will come to much better places.
pheonyx

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:31:54 PM

Hi all, Does anyone know who is controlling the Ripple and NEO?
But, According to the information I heard:
Ripple controlled Bank, Banker "Bankster",
Meanwhile, the NEO "Pro Chinese Government" coins are released china.
If they compete, which one wins? ...
so both are centralised? OK. One thing for sure that will surely win for these both altcoins, it is the government. And even I'm not a supporter of ripple,id rather choose it than the centralised neo of the china. I don't support the china for their plan to counterfeit the bitcoin is big so maybe neo is the one of their best.
coinminter22

Activity: 30
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:40:52 PM

so both are centralised? OK. One thing for sure that will surely win for these both altcoins, it is the government. And even I'm not a supporter of ripple,id rather choose it than the centralised neo of the china. I don't support the china for their plan to counterfeit the bitcoin is big so maybe neo is the one of their best.

Think NEO isn´t
chefbauer

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:48:55 PM

NEO is much more better than Ripple, only that ripple has a lot of support from banks, and that is the main reason of why a lot of people think that "ripple" is much more better than NEO.
But neo has better technology, and a lot of support from Japan.

solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:58:07 PM

NEO is much more better than Ripple, only that ripple has a lot of support from banks, and that is the main reason of why a lot of people think that "ripple" is much more better than NEO.
But neo has better technology, and a lot of support from Japan.

In the stablity wise alone you can see the better specification in the NEO but I think ripple investors already made the big profit with the recent bumps. In November last year ripple was around 20 cents to 40 cents and compare that to present value which is 1.5 USD. We may get the more profit.
Even one of friend bought 500 XRP and more in the last time we see in cents and he sold those all coins in the first week of January.
he made more than 1500 USD profit with that investment he done. So utilize the time do not need compare which one is best.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:09:46 PM

Well, I choose neo because it's decentralized. Ripple is centralized that controlled of many banks. Lately I choose ripple because it has a future but when I discovered this ripple is centralized I never choose it anymore. Neo has a potential and great future.
CryptoGuruXXI

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:12:31 PM

Neo is backed by the government and ripple by the bankers, choose the side
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:41:59 PM

neo could be a good gain for the future but I can not say the same thing for xrp. XRP is a non-denominable currency, a coin that is not sure when it will happen. i need to be careful. neo will be upgraded with ico token purchases

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:53:18 PM

I think both systems can survive an make a good profit but the time and the goverments will show the way

I hope that governments will be supportive of the crypto currency in 2018. I am particularly concerned about the attitude of the Chinese government towards coins. But NEOs have more to gain recognition.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:55:11 PM

I have tons of NEO and no Ripple. At least for now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mlkvch

Activity: 120
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 09:41:36 PM

Compete by what means?
If your question is which one will stay alive or will get bigger marketcap, I'd say Ripple. Yes, it's controlled by banks. So what? All cryptocurrencies are controlled by someone in the end, no matter if it's a group of investors or founders of the coin. If this coin will help banks to decrease fees and increase the speed of transaction, I can't see anything wrong with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: