Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:17:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Vs NEO  (Read 1671 times)
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:56:22 PM

I would choose NEO instead of Ripple though the ripple is also a good altcoin for quite cheap price. I believe in NEO because it has very good technical background with the management team is the experts from China, NEO is called ETH of China. Most Chinese ICO projects are currently under development on the NEO platform and so NEO's position on the cryptocurrency market is firmly established.
drmarcobelli

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:52:56 PM

I would take NEO over Ripple.
For me, Ripple really loses the meaning of cryptocurrency, I guess...
No anonymous and stuff.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Minnaja

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:55:33 PM

In my portfolio there is both ripple and NEO. I consider both coins to be very promising. And from both coins, I expect the multiplication of my capital several times this year

batturkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:07:42 PM

Hi all, Does anyone know who is controlling the Ripple and NEO?
But, According to the information I heard:
Ripple controlled Bank, Banker "Bankster",
Meanwhile, the NEO "Pro Chinese Government" coins are released china.
If they compete, which one wins? ...

whaaaat dude you confused bad Smiley this could be the most interesting versus I have ever saw on this web page. They are very different projects than each other. And none of them controlling by anyone andd they would never ever compete so there will be no winner. I suggest you to make more research before you invest any crypto. Have a nice day.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:28:20 PM

To compare the potential of Ripple and NEO. My opinion is that Ripple crypto in the future will grow faster and have more significant potential than NEO. Because the ripple is supported by Google, the number one search engine in the world at the moment. Indeed, Google sees the ripple as potential crypto, so it decides to support the crypto.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:34:16 PM

This is the perfect definition of what a real shit post means.
"expect the multplication of my capital several times" Excelent, i really need to say that you are a boss.. You can really be the next Freud, your words.. touched my heart.

Congrats, Mr Shit Poster.
In my portfolio there is both ripple and NEO. I consider both coins to be very promising. And from both coins, I expect the multiplication of my capital several times this year
karma_project

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:59:10 PM

I think that you need to invest in both coins. If one of them stops growing, the second one will give you a good profit. I would invest 50 \ 50.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:36:24 AM

is a difficult choice but it seems like the ripple is superior because it has more value if compared to neo. However, the potential of both these coins is both pretty good.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
theflyingfury

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:30:47 PM

There is no comparison between these two.
rudito

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:15:34 PM

Neo is much better than ripple, neo has good potential in the future. For investment I prefer neo.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:26:56 AM

Yes, Ripple and NEO have their own fan community, which is very significant difference. Ripple while definitely win. For now only, Ripple is positioned to 3, while NEO positioned to 9. This means Ripple is more popular when compared with the NEO.

Simple_Plan

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:40:11 AM

Yes, Ripple and NEO have their own fan community, which is very significant difference. Ripple while definitely win. For now only, Ripple is positioned to 3, while NEO positioned to 9. This means Ripple is more popular when compared with the NEO.
Neo is a platform coin, there are tons of ICO based on Neo to come
What does Ripple have except for some pump&dump rumors?

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:11:52 AM

I think neo will be much better in the long run because of ico potential. Ripples are controlled by banks, I do not think it would be possible for ripples to soar. I prefer neo.

Nick Abimanyu (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:12:49 AM

Yeah right as you say. I think if both competition. the ripple will win.

Keep ripple winning when compared to neo. One of the reasons for the ripple is supported by bankers that we know more competent in the investment's world.  Smiley

Thank you, have answered well, i agree with you Ripple will win, i see it from the position of Ripple who continue to survive in the 3rd position, even ever overtaking ethereum.

Between XRP and NEO I think NEO will turn out to be more effective in the long run because it is considered as the ETH of China. It will surely rise more in future as the its charts show us that it has gained more over the last few months. It might cross $500 within this year according to my speculation. XRP on the other hand has a good potential to return more profits but is highly controlled by the so called Bankers. It can return more profit since it is only $2 yet.

That's right, i like your answer. And i`m optimistic with the development of NEO, this china coin is very potential and will be perched at the altitude of $ 500 as you mentioned, even though its users were dominated by china residents, but this coin worth considering to be the best investment in 2018.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:50:38 AM

What is with this logic of "Ripple is #3 NEO is #9 there for Ripple"? that is crazy logic.
NEO is actually a great coin and Ethereum is the only other smart economy type coin which can compare, a big difference, NEO is in it's early days compared to Ethereum, here's a list of some of the ICOs coming out this year:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g21tYH2ctNqapcP4W-_WWLqF2SODB7FNakeXpDLTlYc/edit#gid=0

Now if we look at Ripple, a coin made to get blockchain in to the banking world.
This coin has most of it's massive supply owned by a very small group, this group due to holding so much can manipulate the price up as they please, if you get in and get out at the right time you can profit, but this has to be one of the worst approaches to investing, also the coin itself stands against all things crypto, out of all the coins in the top 20, Ripple to me is easily the most over valued and manipulated in price.

I can see NEO in the top 5 by the end of this year, Ripple at it's current price I can see maybe bringing you a 2-3x return if you get lucky on one of it's pumps. One is confidence (NEO), the other is speculation, always trade on confidence Smiley
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:44:57 AM

Yes i need to say XRP is the solution for one of the biggest problems in the banking industry.
So good that we have ripple and XRP Smiley
 Cant compare a Lambo(XRP) with a mobile workingstation (NEO)
xrp solves nostro vostro account problem. And NEO will rekt etherium! Wink
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:52:58 AM

Yes i need to say XRP is the solution for one of the biggest problems in the banking industry.
So good that we have ripple and XRP Smiley
 Cant compare a Lambo(XRP) with a mobile workingstation (NEO)
xrp solves nostro vostro account problem. And NEO will rekt etherium! Wink

Honestly, I think they all are god. Ethereum, neo, ripple. All of them are considered as the best ones in the world of alternative coins. Definitely, no crypto coin can beat ripple when it comes to the banking system. It is highly supported by banks. Keeping aside all the differences for a moment, the point is these three have a bright future. After bitcoin, I trust them all equally, especially Ethereum.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:53:06 PM

Neo will win it because ripple is a centralized coin, built for the bankers, only 40% circulating supply and the other 60% held by it's owners. Neo right now is very promising have a good future projects, partnered with good upcoming ICOs. This year NEO will hit around $1k because this will be the year of ICOs.
jeni99

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

I think these two coins have good prospects.
Ripple Just like bitcoin in Blockchain, XRP is natively in the Ripple network as a currency free from counterparty. Ripple network users are not required to use XRP as a medium of exchange or storage value. Ripple network is an agnostic currency. Users can use the currency they want, either USD, BTC, XRP, or others.
while the NEO
NEO is a decentralized, open source cryptocurrency and blockchain platform launched in China.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:17:49 PM

Compete? Now i see Ripple is 3rd of cryptocurrencies market and Neo is 7th. So i think Ripple won Cheesy
But for investor, if i have to choose one to investing, i will choose NEO. Because NEO have smart contract feature which is necessary for business in the future so i appreciate NEO which can reach $1000 in the short time. Although Ripple is a good coin which many bank in the world accept but now market cap of Ripple is too high and i dont think the price of Ripple can reach $10 in 5 next years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: