Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:46:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Vs NEO  (Read 1669 times)
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:28:14 PM

I think it makes more sense to compare Ripple and XLM. I've already called the XLM team not to leave Ripple. Neo and Ripple are not similar projects in my opinion. I can not trust Ripple. If I had to choose between the two, I could choose NEO.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:29:48 PM

I will going to choose Neo over Ripple(XRP) my reason is xrp is the coin we knew that is backed or invested by a banks with that they can hodl and buy more xrp and even dump it, in addition it was a lot of hype in the past weeks or last December 2017 ang being dump because a lot of FuDs have pop in the blogging and bitcoinsites.
Neo - is a chinese community and a total great asset for the chinese and more keep it to grow with the largest partnerships and acceptance of the chineses investors that were jumping in the cryptocurrency. I think it has only the beginning now and there's a lot more to make its price rise till the end of this year.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:11:09 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 03:21:21 AM by buboyskie

Yes, Ripple and NEO have their own fan community, which is very significant difference. Ripple while definitely win. For now only, Ripple is positioned to 3, while NEO positioned to 9. This means Ripple is more popular when compared with the NEO.
Neo is a platform coin, there are tons of ICO based on Neo to come
What does Ripple have except for some pump&dump rumors?

Yes definitely NEO will be huge this year because of ICOs partnered with them like Chinapex and many more. Ripple is coin that has been controlled by the banks and owners to get all supply of Bitcoin and ETH as possible. That's why I'm not supporting Ripple.
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:39:53 PM

Another tinfoilhat farming account Smiley
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:51:41 PM

Hi all, Does anyone know who is controlling the Ripple and NEO?
But, According to the information I heard:
Ripple controlled Bank, Banker "Bankster",
Meanwhile, the NEO "Pro Chinese Government" coins are released china.
If they compete, which one wins? ...

I tend to choose Neo, Neo is familiarly called the Chinese ethereum has been rumored will shift the position of ethereum in the future.
Even an OneHash site has a very interesting bet between ETH and NEO, in February alone both have earned a lot of dollars in value. With so much news and speculation about neo in various media, i think it is not too difficult for neo to beat ripple.
But all i know Neo and Ripple both are being not competing.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:17:20 PM

For me I think ripple will win because as of now they have deal of the country of saudi arabia with ripple.  So the price of this coin will increase again and possible become $5 per each.  Even the price of the NEO is bigger than ripple.  Ripple is better because if the price is very cheap you can gain more profit for sure if you have ripple coin because the price is easily to increase like double and so forth.
cercitolga4545

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:40:43 PM

Ripple is back on the agenda. I see new deal news on Twitter. Neo is just like a new crawling baby. I trust Been Neo more. The price of the ripple is going to move up.
gulypz

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:26:13 PM

I am comparing Ripple with Neo. Neo, I'm hooking. Neo is a much younger project. Ripple and Neo are not on the same plane anyway. Different in purpose
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:36:53 PM

Neo: It is a direct competitor to Ethereum, both Neo and Ethereum offer platforms for developers to create decretralised applications and smart contracts.
Ripple: It has shown massive potential recently. Amazon might use ripple so it is going to moon soon.

I think Ripple wins now.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:40:02 PM

I don't think neo is similar project to ripple. It's an asset focused network being a competitor to ethereum with smart contracts etc, rather than ripple. Just go through their website https://neo.org
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:43:33 PM

I dont understand why are you comparing them.

Is it for long term holding? Or just which one has bigger future?

XRP is used by banks for transactions
NEO is said to be the ETH of china, but it is ahead of ETH is some terms. I would say NEO's price will increase more intensively, but its only my view. Also, this means NEO created a platform, but with Proof of Work implemented. This might indicate high transaction numbers per second. Also, NEO seems like a coin which seems to appeals to the Government of China, and that is certainly a good point if true.

XRP has a really large market cap, but NEO is climbing its way up really quickly.
If XRP is used for transactions, low, or less volatile price is desirable. So that is another reason why it might have lesser gains compared to NEO.

But all in all, it depends what you really want to know, they are quiet different. But I think you will get the information you wanted from the posts in this thread.
cabbarlana

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:15:46 PM

Ripple and Neo. The positive winds for Ripple have increased considerably. Neo-based project news has also begun to come. 2 can take important steps in the project.

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:40:14 PM

Neo: It is a direct competitor to Ethereum, both Neo and Ethereum offer platforms for developers to create decretralised applications and smart contracts.
Ripple: It has shown massive potential recently. Amazon might use ripple so it is going to moon soon.

I think Ripple wins now.
Amazon? Its impossible. If you didn't know banks have Ripple and if amazon will going to be a centralized too it is not good to them. If amazon will go for cryptocurrency what i am thinking is they will use bitcoins into a payment system.
Neo is much bigger thank ripple neo will remains at the top as its common investors are from China moreover, they have a good platform which is use by other tokens.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:46:05 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 10:28:35 PM by Question123

Ripple coin is a potential coin.  For sure many people will have ripple and earn a lot of profit.  But I think neo as of now is potential coin also because many people and even expert said that.  It's your choice what do you think will better.  Bht I suggest you can buy this two coin to make sure you will not be cry in the end if anyone increase you will get profit.  But if the price both decrease you can cry for sure so invest only the extra money.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:07:41 PM

Ripple is a very good coin that yesterday entered the highest list but I believe the potential ripple is very good for the future and also very suitable to be an investment value.

Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:14:26 PM

if we compare it technologically neo i think i have better technology but ripple deals with big companies
we will better understand which of these is better over the coming months
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:01:37 AM

I expect more to the neo because the potential of the ripple is very low. though that's just my personal judgment. ripple will only grow for a while

Sidiq SP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:58:53 AM

I think these two coins equally have a significant increase, but if you can say, the coins have their own advantages and advantages? nothing is perfect, so every coin must have advantages but it also has weaknesses, but if I am in order to choose and predict, then I will sponsor Ripple as a coin that I have
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:13:25 AM

Kind of further did not occur what would not happen, anyway I think it is necessary to stake on NEO, it can even be not discussed probably. Here between them there is no competition, a little it it is not correct to compare them.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:57:42 AM

Bothe Ripple and NEO is good for investment. Ripple is just a little bit of down in this crashing and gives the opportunity to the new new investors to accumulate the coin. Neo also same situation. This coin has given much profit to the investors who are invested earlier.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: