Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:07:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Vs NEO  (Read 1671 times)
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:42:42 PM

I still have coins on the neo platform and I still do not know what to do with them. Although they say that the project is quite promising aphalina. But how do I realize them? I do not know.
CointoHash411

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:46:11 AM

I don't think neo is similar project to ripple. It's an asset focused network being a competitor to ethereum with smart contracts etc, rather than ripple. Just go through their website https://neo.org

I can only agree with this, ripple cannot ascend due to its supply of coin. Whereas NEO is capable of seeing MARs and quite possibly if managed properly it could overtake Eth, this of course would take quite sometime to do but I don't think its impossible.
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:52:47 AM

Ripple has much current progress and has started to have a good development when compared to NEO. for the future investment I think ripple has the edge.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:58:49 AM

I don't think neo is similar project to ripple. It's an asset focused network being a competitor to ethereum with smart contracts etc, rather than ripple. Just go through their website https://neo.org

Exactly, till now there is no compete for ETH but NEO is also focusing on their major developments and want to become one best block chain by 2020 but how people are treating we have to consider it.

Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:02:25 AM

Hi all, Does anyone know who is controlling the Ripple and NEO?
But, According to the information I heard:
Ripple controlled Bank, Banker "Bankster",
Meanwhile, the NEO "Pro Chinese Government" coins are released china.
If they compete, which one wins? ...
I will talk about investing. I think NEO will win in long-term investment strategy and ripple will win in short-term investment strategy. Both have different strengths and I think NEO is better than Riple in some functions. Everyone knows that NEO is being promoted by China for their technological development and foundation. The Chinese crypto community is very crowded and it is home to many whales. That would be a great advantage for NEO and I think you should invest in NEO more.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:34:31 AM

As many of people I would recomend go more in NEO, however, also get some Ripple
Why no? No one truly knows what is gonna be in year or in month with them
But if I was on your way I'd get more NEO than Ripple
In this situation you won't lose this crypto game with this coins

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:00:14 AM

These are good coins and has already been established. Investing into these crypto will surely give us profit and I don't want the two to compete. Instead, make an investment because we know that crypto price movement is volatile and here we can get a chance to buy some of these coins when they are in dip and hold for while to increase its value.
CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:05:49 AM

Neo is the future. Cool Cool Ripple is not Roll Eyes Roll EyesBTC
Bigzilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:38:16 AM

Neo is the future. Cool Cool Ripple is not Roll Eyes Roll EyesBTC

Strong arguments.
sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:43:07 AM

I like NEO more, although its price has increased over the past few years, I believe that NEO has more potential. Now many good crypto projects on NEO.
Bigzilla

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:50:35 AM

I like NEO more, although its price has increased over the past few years, I believe that NEO has more potential. Now many good crypto projects on NEO.
You should research the potential market ripple is targeting.
Jb_015

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:51:06 AM

ripple cannot be used for anything, banks dont need it, it is not a currency it is nothing. neo is a complete platform for the chinese market. NEO is way better. it is like eth
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:53:49 AM

I would prefer Neo, It is a Chinese Ethereum and a very good project. It has the potential to beat the real Ethereum. It would pump hard by the end of 2018.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Bigzilla

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:20:46 PM

ripple cannot be used for anything, banks dont need it, it is not a currency it is nothing. neo is a complete platform for the chinese market. NEO is way better. it is like eth

Ripple is the company. XRP will be used by banks, you are right.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

I think Neo can not be compare with Ripple. These two coins are so different. I think we may compare similar projects.
But If we have to choose one of them to invest , i will choose neo. I think it is more potentiable than ripple. This is my idea.
Bigzilla

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:20:04 PM

I think Neo can not be compare with Ripple. These two coins are so different. I think we may compare similar projects.
But If we have to choose one of them to invest , i will choose neo. I think it is more potentiable than ripple. This is my idea.

And could you explain why you see more potential in Neo? Because xrp is targeting a multi-trillion market.
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:38:55 PM

of course neo.

i think xrp is pumpdump coin. you will take it when low. sell it if it becomes higher. or you lost your money in xrp
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:05:05 PM

I currently choose NEO as compared to Ripple and NEO. Ripple now feels like an unfortunate project. He can not ascend anyhow. I think NEO is a clearer project
In fact, Ripple is relatively well-behaved, using this coin actively, conducting operations and transactions. It is not clear only one thing, what about the price?

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:17:42 PM

Personally I would also choose NEO for long term investment or investment in ICO projects because NEO is really very potential and has been well appreciated on all media and in China they view NEO it is the 2nd ETH and can beat ETH at any time. I think ripple is still not comparable to NEO because ripple is still a lot of drawbacks and I do not like to use ripple for payment
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:02:26 PM

To me NEO will be an altcoin that can compete with ETH in the lead of the cryptocurrency market. For me, XRP is also a good altcoin, but because it has a huge supply, so if the XRP is too high then it will be easy to get inflation and that is not good for XRP.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: