Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:08:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain gone insane - ships to a placeholder address and DO NOT RESPOND  (Read 321 times)
bitcoinexplorer (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:19:19 AM

Hello Bitmain

I am REPEATEDLY telling you since i made payment that ADDRESS is not VALID and just a PLACEHOLDER address to UPDATE my CORRECT address, despite of my repeated requests you have SHIPPED the unit to a address which DOES NOT EXIST

Now what will happen? I never expected this from you Bitmain, on SAME email you confirmed payment but did not even acknowledged updating my email, this is INSANE and NOT EXPECTED From Bitmain professional company.

ONCE again, you are requested to IMMEDIATELY contact DHL and get address updated For my Order ID: 0012018011709001:-

For my Order ID: 0012018011709001  I repeatedly requested you through the same email when i make payment where you responded acknowledging payment but never responded to my address update request, then i submitted tickets, sent you tweets but you are too busy shifting from China to Canada that you don't care about customers.

Now due to this poor support of yours my miner will land no where in UAE because address is a place holder and its even writtent in it

Can someone please get Bitmain on the line please or any phone number of them where i can talk them.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raymond_B

Activity: 504
Merit: 71

Just Getting Started...

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:30:14 AM

Hello Bitmain

I am REPEATEDLY telling you since i made payment that ADDRESS is not VALID and just a PLACEHOLDER address to UPDATE my CORRECT address, despite of my repeated requests you have SHIPPED the unit to a address which DOES NOT EXIST

Now what will happen? I never expected this from you Bitmain, on SAME email you confirmed payment but did not even acknowledged updating my email, this is INSANE and NOT EXPECTED From Bitmain professional company.

ONCE again, you are requested to IMMEDIATELY contact DHL and get address updated For my Order ID: 0012018011709001:-

For my Order ID: 0012018011709001  I repeatedly requested you through the same email when i make payment where you responded acknowledging payment but never responded to my address update request, then i submitted tickets, sent you tweets but you are too busy shifting from China to Canada that you don't care about customers.

Now due to this poor support of yours my miner will land no where in UAE because address is a place holder and its even writtent in it

Can someone please get Bitmain on the line please or any phone number of them where i can talk them.

Thanks

Um might I recommend https://shop.bitmain.com/support.htm?m=technicalSupport rather than flailing about here? Also, and I am sure you have your reasons, but why in the world would you put a "placeholder" adress in your order?

bitcoinexplorer (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:37:08 AM

Hello Bitmain

Thanks

Um might I recommend https://shop.bitmain.com/support.htm?m=technicalSupport rather than flailing about here? Also, and I am sure you have your reasons, but why in the world would you put a "placeholder" adress in your order?

1. I did that same time to their support and also the payment email where they replied me on balance payment and 'ignored' the address update part.

2. The place holder address was placed because the time was so less and i had no time to update address, you know batch was sold out in few minutes.
Raymond_B

Activity: 504
Merit: 71

Just Getting Started...

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:38:31 AM

Hello Bitmain

Thanks

1. I did that same time to their support and also the payment email where they replied me on balance payment and 'ignored' the address update part.

2. The place holder address was placed because the time was so less and i had no time to update address, you know batch was sold out in few minutes.

I see, that link I posted has their phone number. Perhaps you should call.

DPoS2

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:38:41 AM

sounds like he is trying to steal an order...  shout into the wind to get them to send someone else's miner to him?

sorry - I always think what is the scam first and ask questions later

Learn the *Truth* about Big Company Mining Pools!!! Stop Giving Your Money Away!!!
bitcoinexplorer (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:43:02 AM

sounds like he is trying to steal an order...  shout into the wind to get them to send someone else's miner to him?

First you are talking to a she.

Second its my order, my bitmain account, do you understand?

Do not even call me scam, or it shows you are scam putting wrong allegations on customers.
DPoS2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:04:37 AM

First you are talking to a she.

Second its my order, my bitmain account, do you understand?

Do not even call me scam, or it shows you are scam putting wrong allegations on customers.

seems legit

Learn the *Truth* about Big Company Mining Pools!!! Stop Giving Your Money Away!!!
bitcoinexplorer (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:20:09 AM

Can someone help please?  The number of Bitmain is not working a Chineese IVR speaks
JBLPRO

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:23:49 AM

You're fu**ed , Bitmain cleary state on their FAQ that they do not accept address change.

People like you is why no one can't purchase asics you shouldn't have ordered it to a fake address.

You're only chance is to go the recipient address
bitcoinexplorer (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:31:57 AM

You're fu**ed , Bitmain cleary state on their FAQ that they do not accept address change.

People like you is why no one can't purchase asics you shouldn't have ordered it to a fake address.

Lookslike you were too once thats why you are using foul language.

First i did the same practice in past and Bitmain always updated the address

Second they do accept address change for WITHIN Country and do not accept address for CHANGING COUNTRY.

rifleman74

Activity: 658
Merit: 21

4 s9's 2 821's

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:44:31 AM

Lookslike you were too once thats why you are using foul language.

First i did the same practice in past and Bitmain always updated the address

Second they do accept address change for WITHIN Country and do not accept address for CHANGING COUNTRY.

Looks like someone picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
ricknamer

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

Title reads "Bitmain gone insane - ships to a placeholder address and DO NOT RESPOND"

Yet all you claim is that they shipped to the address you gave them?

Sounds pretty sane to me.
bitcoinexplorer (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:51:53 AM

Title reads "Bitmain gone insane - ships to a placeholder address and DO NOT RESPOND"

Yet all you claim is that they shipped to the address you gave them?

Sounds pretty sane to me.

Any sane person can understand its a dummy address

"Place Holder Address"
United Arab Emirates

this is what i gave them

and they shipped there despite of my repeated requested to update the correct address and use the one i updated in portal.

HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:05:06 AM

Have you tried calling to the courier customer service?

bitcoinexplorer (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:10:57 AM

Have you tried calling to the courier customer service?

Yes they say contact seller/Bitmain and i am contacting them for 3 days but no response.

They even communicated with me via email regarding payment confirmation but even in that email they didn't reply on my request to update address.

I am not a critic of Bitmain and understand that they are busy shifting their miners & setup to Canada and Europe , but i expect customer support and i am confident if they get to know they will immediately resolve the issue, even now shipment is not received by DHL and they just got shipping information, so if Bitmain can now tell them correct address alot of hassle can be avoided.

If you can play any role please do to help in this our of need, thank you.
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:14:20 AM

I have no special contacts with Bitmain, sorry.  Undecided

bitcoinexplorer (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:18:35 AM

I have no special contacts with Bitmain, sorry.  Undecided

but still thanks for trying to help
DPoS2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:33:55 PM

*IF* any of this is true go down to your local post office HQ or DHL or whoever and make some friends their so they know that when that miner shows up that it is really for you.. print out all the paper work of your order, wired funds documentation and as much identification you have of yourself

get a tracking number just to know it is actually being sent to your country as well

also, stop being a douche

bitcoinexplorer (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:37:24 PM

*IF* any of this is true go down to your local post office HQ or DHL or whoever and make some friends their so they know that when that miner shows up that it is really for you.. print out all the paper work of your order, wired funds documentation and as much identification you have of yourself

get a tracking number just to know it is actually being sent to your country as well

also, stop being a douche

Don't be a douche please, i already talked DHL and they say that cannot say if they will be able to help or not, they say shipper must send them intimation and they say "why is the shipper not telling us this" , i told them "shipper is busy shifting from China to Canada and just sending auto responses"
technews123

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:03:40 PM

Calm down and try all possible solutions.

1) Contact carrier and see possibility of changing without Bitmain (unlikely).
Some carriers will attempt delivery several times, and then hold for pick-up at their office before returning package.

2) Contact Bitmain agents.
They have address change instructions in 2016 for China:
https://bitmain.kf5.com/hc/kb/article/162423/

They also have Wechat chat representatives. Not sure if open to international clients.

Good luck.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: