Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:13:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: #Arcblock the potential project!!!  (Read 1009 times)
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:21:45 PM

1) Arcblock claims to have partnerships with big companies like IBM and SAP - meanwhile there is no evidence of this anywhere to be found; the community admins on their telegram refuse to answer the question that is continuously asked of them: 'Arcblock claims to have partnership with IBM and SAP but there is no reference to these partnerships or any other on the net, please clarify.'

2) Arcblock has no code on Github

3) Lack of technical development roadmanp

4) Whitepaper keeps telling you to refer to something else which is non-existent

5) how will they prevent SIBIL attacks if the devs pay the “gas fee”?

6) No mention of a lockup period for their coins.

They want $40mill for a project that has 0 foundations

Justin Tomboulian - is not the Microsoft CIO of Japan; if he were ever, his career there ended in 2013.

The team all have a track record for starting businesses that do not go far; this is not necessarily a bad thing - but are they just jumping on the bandwagon?

But all do not care at all.  They have a very high HYIP.  Everyone wants to take part, and this is much more important than the product, at least for now is such a strange time.  Therefore, the overall score is 8, i.e.  should give good X.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
viramarket

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:04:31 PM

Sorry that I have not had time to register in the white list and therefore can not participate in ISO.But my popsie maybe give me some tokens.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:34:10 PM

Arcblock builds new Token economy, optimizes the best experience, together with developed staff make suitable plan for future. That is followed by investment consultants like Ding Lei Founder & CEO Netease; Justin Tomboulian VP of LiquidHub CIO of Microsoft Japan; Lawrence Lerner Blockchain Realist Digital Strategist.... This will be a big project and fully expectful explosion in 2018 and the following years!!!  Kiss Kiss Kiss

ArcBlock is a potential ICO that was launched in early 2018, bringing the cryptocurrencies market to Blockchain 3.0, which is expected to replace Ethereum and Bitcoin. But there is a lot of recent information that ArcBlock is not up to date, it does not have Blockchain 3.0 technology, which is just the platform to attract developers to develop Blockchain 3.0 only.

grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:46:55 PM

How the project will be successful we will see in one year: according to roadmap  first public events are going to happen next year. Looks great , I didn't see such a crazy hype around the project, but I hope this won't remain just an idea. I tried to get whitelisted , but I was late a bit, so I will try to catch the coins in the exchange.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
Thanhnghi (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:16:42 PM

I was also impressed by arcblock, strong project, big asian team, advance blockchain net, capability of merging and using multiple chains, really arcblock is the next level project.

#Arcblock project is a extremely potential for me. Although it is just their new idea, I think it's a great idea!!!  Kiss Kiss Kiss
dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:24:13 PM

Finally KYC was accepted. I'm late for the Eximchain. I would be very sad if I was late.

okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:34:42 PM

I recently watched their interview with Ian Balina, the team was not as transparent as I would have liked I am going to pass. It's too late to invest for me anyways, they have a lot of hype so I guess the whitelist is probably full.

Check this video and the comments below it before investing in this ICO guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fhfhycmLyA

r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

I saw some article when authors says not good only but realistic about Arcblock. I understand that hype and bla-bla-bla but may now it's time to read other sights, aren't?
political1907

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:11:18 PM

There are many projects that introduce themselves with the Blockchain 3.0. For me, ArcBlock is a bit ahead of other projects. I am especially curious about how Open Chain Access Protocol will be. Even if you don't invest in ICO, I suggest you follow the project.

huzurkan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 522

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:08:36 PM

I think arcblock is a very potent project but i am not thinking abount to join ico. The market is bad right now. there will be a purchase opportunity.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"  
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"    
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:45:48 PM

I don't know how much the team raised during the pre-sale, I was accepted for the crowdsale but I feel if individual buys are are not we may withness another 1 mims quick sale and everything being bought by Whales

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
julianAm

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:14:45 PM

There are many projects that introduce themselves with the Blockchain 3.0. For me, ArcBlock is a bit ahead of other projects. I am especially curious about how Open Chain Access Protocol will be. Even if you don't invest in ICO, I suggest you follow the project.

Arcblock not a Blockchain 3.0. One or founders said in telegram that their goal platform for apps only, not revolution in blockchain. And it's not open source project. Arcblock have some doubts actually

Thanhnghi (OP)

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:58:52 PM

I was also impressed by arcblock, strong project, big asian team, advance blockchain net, capability of merging and using multiple chains, really arcblock is the next level project.

I appreciate your thought of arcblock, in my opinion the developing staff of arcblock have a very perfect plan, I really love their ideas!!! Kiss Kiss
sezyumx

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:33:24 AM

There are 40,000 KYK applications. For this reason they brought the above limits.

yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:41:51 AM

I made a KYC application. I will join both ICO and bounty. I think it's a very valuable idea.

good luck!!! believe in #ArcBlock I also put all hope in it !!! Kiss Kiss Kiss

Unfortunately, as far as I know in my country, no one in Ukraine has gone through the registration process a KYC application, the project is really excellent.
krinvat77

Merit: 10

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:04:57 AM

Recently, they finally approved my KYC and I will be able to participate in public sales on February 3. I'm very glad that I had a chance to get tokens. A lot of people are interested in participating in the project. They even had to lower the individual cap. I hope I can buy it. Good luck to the project!

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:18:17 AM

Arcblock on paper is a great sounding coin, its one I've done a bit of research in to.
As of now, I won't invest no matter how good it sounds, if they can clear up a few things I may change my mind
Issues:
1. No transparency around the team or code.
2. It's closed source so it's hard to tell if they are being honest, part of me can live with this
3. Claiming partnerships with no proof at all
4. Using fake photo stock pictures for "known" members, this is a HUGE red flag.
5. No clear roadmap and whitepaper, saying "we develop agile there for no roadmap" is bs, I'm an agile developer who works to deadlines, Q1, Q2 etc style roadmap is easily done in any development method.

If points 1, 3 and 4 can be cleared up I'll invest, as of right now though too many red flags for it being a scam coin.
bircoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:04:50 AM

Arcblock on paper is a great sounding coin, its one I've done a bit of research in to.
As of now, I won't invest no matter how good it sounds, if they can clear up a few things I may change my mind
Issues:
2. It's closed source so it's hard to tell if they are being honest, part of me can live with this
4. Using fake photo stock pictures for "known" members, this is a HUGE red flag.
5. No clear roadmap and whitepaper, saying "we develop agile there for no roadmap" is bs, I'm an agile developer who works to deadlines, Q1, Q2 etc style roadmap is easily done in any development method.

If points 1, 3 and 4 can be cleared up I'll invest, as of right now though too many red flags for it being a scam coin.

You may be right when you say it, but I will invest in the house. They said the same thing in the Zeepin project but there was no problem. 3 ETH is not much if it is a problem anyway.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:18:54 AM

Issues:

You may be right when you say it, but I will invest in the house. They said the same thing in the Zeepin project but there was no problem. 3 ETH is not much if it is a problem anyway.

This is why these coins fall in to high risk high return, I've seen a lot of wow projects just die due to not living up to promises or being a scam, I've also seen these type of projects do 50x before much proof is given, to me this almost falls under a straight luck gamble, if it works you'll seriously benefit, if it doesn't you lose out, the risk is just too high for me but some people thrive on these type of coins.

I would rather support a project which is doing all the right things at the birth of the project, the returns are just as likely and the risk is much lower.
In saying all this, I HOPE that Arkblock works out to be legit, don't want to be appear as mr negative or anything.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:37:28 AM

There is a lot of speculation circulating around the Arcblock ICO because of Blockchain 3.0, they are explaining about bringing most advanced effective features in Arc block blockchain. Let's see how the ICO is going to be.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: