Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:01:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: #Arcblock the potential project!!!  (Read 1009 times)
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:47:39 AM

looks like an interesting project
where I can find website and white paper so that I can study the project first
I would like more detailed information about your project

To learn more about how the arcblock platform contributes greatly to the ecosystem by building and deploying the decentralized system of the blockchain: go to the:

Telegram: https://t.me/ArcBlock
Whitepaper: https://www.arcblock.io/file/whitepaper/WhitePaperEnV2_en-US.pdf?v=4

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:57:02 AM

Arcblock platform, the revolutionary new design as opposed to the previous problem solved regarding blockchain technology. A comprehensive problem solving that combine together cloud computing and blockchain technology.a platform that offers the developer(miners) the opportunity, not only to verify and validate transactions but also to recycle components, new services and get financial tokens. this is one of its kind.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:12:58 AM

There has been a change in gas limiters. investors need to be careful.
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:10:18 AM

I agree with the topic, Arcblock is a great project. Only this year, they are targeted to launch an Open Chain Access Protocol and other adaptors for Ethereum and Hyperledger. This will have a profound effect on the interoperability of chains, something that a handful of projects target and I believe only Arblock will implement this year.
krinvat77

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:23:15 AM

Yesterday, at last, came a notification  that I was allowed to participate in a public sale. I'm waiting to February 3 and I hope to have time to buy tokens for the maximum amount of 3 ETH. I am sure that the project will be successful, the main thing is to get it. Too many people want to participate.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
cryptadikt

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:58:32 AM

I've heard Arcblock may be a scam - so just beware, and really do your research on them. This is a review I've found on the topic -

ICO Re-evaluation of ArcBlock.

Last week, we recommended ArcBlock as our pick for the next ICO. At that time, we were not aware of allegations formed agains the team. Those were issues found it this doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IJwBBI3GhbWXxRLr_WruvXbx3Ru-xZeIK8jNLCnEo5o/edit

and this:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IJwBBI3GhbWXxRLr_WruvXbx3Ru-xZeIK8jNLCnEo5o/edit

IN the nutshell:

1) Arcblock claims to have partnerships with big companies like IBM and SAP - meanwhile there is no evidence of this anywhere to be found; the community admins on their telegram refuse to answer the question that is continuously asked of them: 'Arcblock claims to have partnership with IBM and SAP but there is no reference to these partnerships or any other on the net, please clarify.'

2) Arcblock has no code on Github

3) Lack of technical development roadmanp

4) Whitepaper keeps telling you to refer to something else which is non-existent

5) how will they prevent SIBIL attacks if the devs pay the “gas fee”?

6) No mention of a lockup period for their coins.

They want $40mill for a project that has 0 foundations

Justin Tomboulian - is not the Microsoft CIO of Japan; if he were ever, his career there ended in 2013.

The team all have a track record for starting businesses that do not go far; this is not necessarily a bad thing - but are they just jumping on the bandwagon?

All those allegations have been partly addressed by their CEO. His answers were mostly evasive and iffy.

Having some experience in binary options and forex, we can tell you this is a common behaviour of people trying to heist some money. Just a money grab, even though their idea is stellar.

All in all, this project seems to be built to grab money from innocent investors. No fundamentals, fake partnerships, iffy connections, bluffing. But considering the hype around it, this project can still be successful in short term (for flipping). However, too many red flags prevent us with investing in to it.

We would like also to thank you about your commitment - we've received a lot referrals from you on this one. This will all be in vain, but have no fear - there are better and safer ICOs already on their way.

Yours truly,

Cryptomedics
Thanhnghi (OP)

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:34:03 PM

Yesterday, at last, came a notification  that I was allowed to participate in a public sale. I'm waiting to February 3 and I hope to have time to buy tokens for the maximum amount of 3 ETH. I am sure that the project will be successful, the main thing is to get it. Too many people want to participate.

Congratulate you on confirming successfully to join in this sale patch of arcblock!!! You and I are waiting for this explosing day!!!!  Kiss
Tekunda

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:44:39 PM

Arcblock on paper is a great sounding coin, its one I've done a bit of research in to.
As of now, I won't invest no matter how good it sounds, if they can clear up a few things I may change my mind
Issues:
1. No transparency around the team or code.
2. It's closed source so it's hard to tell if they are being honest, part of me can live with this
3. Claiming partnerships with no proof at all
4. Using fake photo stock pictures for "known" members, this is a HUGE red flag.
5. No clear roadmap and whitepaper, saying "we develop agile there for no roadmap" is bs, I'm an agile developer who works to deadlines, Q1, Q2 etc style roadmap is easily done in any development method.

If points 1, 3 and 4 can be cleared up I'll invest, as of right now though too many red flags for it being a scam coin.

That is why I decided to stay away from this ico. Too much hype, but nothing below the hype surface.
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

I think arcblock is a great project, I've read the whitepaper but not in full details and hey the project is seems really great. I'm sure it will have a huge acceptance in the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:27:43 PM

I think arcblock is a great project, I've read the whitepaper but not in full details and hey the project is seems really great. I'm sure it will have a huge acceptance in the market.
I'm planning to invest in this Ico because their project got caught my attention. Yes it seems a great project and has the potential to be big in the market. I hope it will listed right away in the exchange and the demand will continue to increased.
D-Fault

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

A lot of friends of mine been telling me that ArcBlock is really good ICO but I still have some doubts. Anyway it's not a scam as I see but would the price of token rise in future?
sallydavisy

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:59:14 PM

I dont think that Arcblock is a scam, but it is not fundamental project like Nebulas I think. Arcblock more about hype than about real product.
alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:34:10 PM

Yes, ArcBlock will be good, and I think it will be closed in less than 5 minutes.
Too much attention to this ICO, Many crypto bloggers also often talk about this project.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:19:06 PM

Arcblock on paper is a great sounding coin, its one I've done a bit of research in to.
As of now, I won't invest no matter how good it sounds, if they can clear up a few things I may change my mind
Issues:
1. No transparency around the team or code.
2. It's closed source so it's hard to tell if they are being honest, part of me can live with this
3. Claiming partnerships with no proof at all
4. Using fake photo stock pictures for "known" members, this is a HUGE red flag.
5. No clear roadmap and whitepaper, saying "we develop agile there for no roadmap" is bs, I'm an agile developer who works to deadlines, Q1, Q2 etc style roadmap is easily done in any development method.

If points 1, 3 and 4 can be cleared up I'll invest, as of right now though too many red flags for it being a scam coin.

That is why I decided to stay away from this ico. Too much hype, but nothing below the hype surface.

Yeah still on the fence aswell, I mean I can see a pump coming shortterm but I wonder if its worth it longterm.

1. Big hardcap, and nothing to show for yet.
2. Doesn't use a smart contract for their ICO - refunds can take 4-5 weeks they said and everyhing has to be done manual (also the whole ICO verification)
3. CEO keeps avoiding straightforward questions about the team, I bet there is no real team.

I don't think he has bad intentions but chinese work ethics aren't the best and I can easily see him deceiving investors to round up funds. I won't say he will run of with the money but things are obviously not what they seem.

So my only consideration really is:

Do I invest and get out quick with a profit and the risk that if i'm to late my funds will be stuck in their wallet for over a month? Or do I ignore it and miss out on what is a very bullish ICO.

I'm considering the latter, there will be more ICOs and at this point all that ArcBlock has is hype, plus its still very risky considering they don't use a smart contract, I can't just trust this guy because he's public and has been an entrepreneur for years.

vaporeto

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:47:55 AM

i wanna know why i was ban in arcblock telegram?

i put this report there

https://fancydistrict.com/news/ico-arcblock-a-good-deal-or-a-scam

i was thinking invest.. but this proves thai it can be a great scam
kulakvlad

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:46:04 AM

My account is finally approved and I'm looking forward to February 3. It's good that they reduced the individual cap to 3 ETH. The chances of buying are rising.

thew3apon

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:54:27 AM

We are happy to announce that we’ve joined the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, the world’s largest open source blockchain initiative. Ethereum will be the first several chains supported by ArcBlock though our chain adapters

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:56:12 AM

The concern I have about this project is the quality of the team, the idea is great but no matter how great an idea is you still need quality hands to make it work right, just look at the team composition and the developers they have, it is very light weight
connectjob_io

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:59:47 AM

i wanna know why i was ban in arcblock telegram?

i put this report there

https://fancydistrict.com/news/ico-arcblock-a-good-deal-or-a-scam

i was thinking invest.. but this proves thai it can be a great scam

Actually, you were probably banned for thinking "SCAM". Why tag it a scam, or wait for people to tell you whether it is or not? Why not do you on due diligence? Why spread FUD? If you're not satisfy with the team or confident in their ability, don't invest. If you're looking for other opinion, ask around and gather facts instead or conjections
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:15:04 PM

It turned out to participate in the ico. Listing on the exchange will be at least 4 weeks after the ending of the ico. I hope that the project will start well and the price will grow.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: