Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:39:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Eligibility  (Read 324 times)
alkhie01 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:16:29 AM

Hey guys to all bounty hunters just wanna ask if how did you know if the project is not a scam or its legit?Because doing some campaign is not easy,so using some extra time to those who are scam project is really ridiculous right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anniee123

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:27:41 AM

Most of the time it's hard to tell.
However, I will judge by the number of telegram groups, if the popularity of this project is high enough, I think it can be completed by ICO. Generally speaking, the projects that have been raised by ICO will pay you the relevant reward, so I seldom worry about this problem.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:30:08 AM

I just joined my 1st bounty signature and my criteria for choosing the bounty I join was I see a lot of good members promoting it and see lot's of high rank member choosing that bounty also.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
czhen

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:43:10 AM

It's hard to tell which one is scam or not.
but there are several ways that is
find info about the bounty and check its website as well as the background of the project. and see who the manager who manage it. because quite a lot of managers who have good reputation
Tuanken897

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:47:39 AM

Hey guys to all bounty hunters just wanna ask if how did you know if the project is not a scam or its legit?Because doing some campaign is not easy,so using some extra time to those who are scam project is really ridiculous right?

Hi friend.
I joined a lot of bounty campaigns and I have some experiences. Hope it useful for you.

Check info of that project carefully:
Country, community, IP address, traffic website...
How many people join with you in that bounty...

You can use some website to check info of them.
I recommend to use alexa.com to check country, community, traffic ...

Have a nice day.
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:51:07 AM

It is not so easy to tell if it is a scam or not, what you can do is doing some deep research, including reading the whitepaper carefully and background investigation to the dev team.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
iozver

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:52:12 AM

Pay attention to the product. Will it be interesting for the consumer or not? Examine the team and advisers. Very often, advisers meet in several companies. Study the white paper and the road map and draw conclusions. Then, on the basis of these conclusions, decide whether the project is worthwhile or not.
nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:55:10 AM

What you must do is read the whitepaper and see how professionally presented it is. Is the English clear? Are there common grammatical errors? The most important thing is whether you understand the problem that the project is solving. Make no mistake, it's easy to think that a project sounds too complex for you to "get it", but more often than not with a scam there will just be empty words that sound intelligent but are really meaningless. That is why you must get that "ah hah!" moment when you read the whitepaper, and realize.. "so that's the issue they're solving". After that, research the team, verify their LinkedIn is real (check to see if they really do hold a position in the project according to their profile). Lastly, join Slack/Discord/Telegram and see if you can chat to the team to also verify they're real. All of these steps will help to mitigate the chance of joining a fraudulent bounty campaign.

ReshkiN

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:58:26 AM

Here one hundred percent you will not guess. I use the service that sends me a selection every Monday. So far, never failed. All projects were honest. But to bounty hunters everywhere are treated like assholes.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:58:43 AM

Even though the topics/articles which I posted below are not directly related to your questions, I believe it is a good resources or discussion for you.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=119896.0 | How to Spot a Scammer by Tomatocage
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1963768.0 | How to know if the ICO is scam (discussion, sadly it is inactive)
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/guides/how-to-avoid-scam-icos/ | Cryptocompare articles on scam ICOs

Regarding your questions, there is something to consider before you join a bounty from my experience, including but not limited to:
- The manager's reputation. If a manager is a newbie or something like that, proceed with extreme caution, unless it is clear that those newbies account are an official account from the team.
- Funds, whether it is escrowed or not. Escrowed bounty is the one you should look, however, there is not many out there.
- The team. Avoid bounty of a project that doesn't have a clear and if possible a great background on cryptos and etc. However, some good coins out there has an anonymous team, so this rule can't be applied to every condition.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cryptoking33

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:07:26 AM

Knowing the right bounty project to do is not very easy. There are a lot of things you have to check before you put in your hard earned money. First you have to know who is the owner or developer of the project. The question is are they real persons or fake persons. Do they have the field knowledge to carry out the project. Also you have to found out whether the project have a source code by going to https:// Github .com. What is the marketing strategies of this project. A whole lots of things to look at.

★☆★ Ultra ★☆★
Next-generation games distribution platform !
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

Look for the whitepaper and the background of the project,check developers and the founder,product and roadmap.

Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:20:35 AM

As many are saying. Do research: read whitepaper, look at development progress and existing community support. Try to understand what the project is about and that you believe in it

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:28:36 AM

You are right I have been victimized two times already it's a waste of time and effort for 5 months so it's very important to do a lot of research if the ico is indeed legit, check up the team behind it and the roadmap, it's better if a reputable company will headline the ico.

tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:31:14 AM

You can check the whitepaper, roadmap, community, communication between team and participants, and how much the participant join to project.
A good communication between team and participants will make the project growth more good.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:37:00 AM

I think you are referring to longer period social and signature campaign which are not escrowed.
In my personal experience, Joining a campaign under a reputed or professional bounty manager or under a contributed member (copper member and higher) has lower chance of being left without a pay.
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:37:23 AM

You never know for sure. But studying the project, reading the whitepaper, their site and the road map is always helpful. Check the team members and see any previous work they have done. Sometimes you can tell it’s a bad project just watching the ANN thread. Just read it careful and choose wisely.

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:37:32 AM

Of course, we do not know that this project may not be legal, but on the other hand, there is always a risk, as well as the acquisition of a koin on the stock exchange, because people do not always have time to get acquainted with a coin or a token, more accurately with its legal nature, people are in a hurry to make a purchase based on the news about this project.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:37:48 AM

Me my self will look to the manager who manage the campaign it self, cause its very rare a legendary or hero member want to manage a scam project they must be do some research first before take that job as a bounty manager. After that ill look at the project, if i like it i join it. The rest is same like you mark an ICO as a scam or not, you see the team behind it the company etc.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:40:37 AM

Before I'm going bloody research to know if the project is legitimate or not but now I just find it in choosing the good bounty campaign managers because good ICOs and coin company have no funds issue or problems therefore if they want their ICO to be promoted by good  members then they could hire experienced and good bounty campaign managers like Sylon, Needmoney, Arteezy, Yahoo and more.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: