Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:43:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto faster & cheaper?  (Read 2991 times)
Minh Phat

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:40:12 PM

I think this is a good time to invest in Cryptocurrencies. First of all, find out what kind of Altcoin is right for a better investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

When we compare crypto vs fiat transfer through VISA transaction speed is much better in VISA. But when we consider about the fees VISA is not the best option in the field. Though Bitcoin transaction fees are much higher than VISA there are several other alternative currencies we can use to transfer money at low cost within short time. XRB has low tx time and tx fees compared to other valued cryptos. Then it ascends accordingly in oder of XRP, LTC, DASH, ETH, BCC and finally BTC
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:42:00 PM

Bitcoin fees are higher than any other coin. This is due to a lack of scalability and thus high mining fees, which also effects transaction speeds. Ethereum and LiteCoin have much lower fees and send much faster. XRP is cheaper and faster than that. IOTA is free but their wallet is not quite up to par yet. This market is still very young and growing. Eventually these issues will be worked out. But the great thing about competition is that you can choose which method you want to use. And if you’d rather stay in the fiat world you’re free to do that as well.

Yes, I know that someday all crypto coins will work as fine with other alt coins. And eventually will work will fiat as well. Our world is evolving and we really need crypto in our lives someday.
you are right, our world is currently developing and in the future crypto will probably be a global currency.
in lieu of paper money.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:46:17 PM

To all the people saying that other options are going to beat Bitcoin in terms of speed and/or transaction fees. What makes you think that Bitcoin won't just fork when it needs to, and incorporate sharding or other scaling solutions?
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:54:34 AM

Well I do think that the faster and cheaper cryptocurrencies. In the market are affecting bitcoins in a good way, since now developers are seeing the need of change now they are seeing how they are supposed to change according to the market , how they need to reduce the fee and make it faster.
We are seeing business developments like... Transaction accelerator and it's even free , I do think that they all are helping bitcoins to improve and it's incredible.
Obviously due to the competitions people are finding out cheaper, better and more efficient way of producing and trading bitcoin with a minimal transaction fees, earlier bitcoins were mined using PC processors , then came the usage of GPUs and now there are special devices programmed to mine bitcoin or any crypto and with each upgrade its getting faster and a lot cheaper in mass scale.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:37:30 AM

Bitcoin fees are higher than any other coin. This is due to a lack of scalability and thus high mining fees, which also effects transaction speeds. Ethereum and LiteCoin have much lower fees and send much faster. XRP is cheaper and faster than that. IOTA is free but their wallet is not quite up to par yet. This market is still very young and growing. Eventually these issues will be worked out. But the great thing about competition is that you can choose which method you want to use. And if you’d rather stay in the fiat world you’re free to do that as well.

Indeed, with many different coin in market, we have option to choose the best for ourself. Competition creating transparancy and consumer have benefits from that competition.

rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:44:52 AM

Bitcoin has the issues you point out that is the scalability and high transaction fees. This challenge is really affecting bitcoin adversely. I hope that bitcoin developers will do something about it before it becomes a heavier weakness which will prompt  users to look else where for a better deals.
kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:54:53 AM

I think the transaction via bitcoin is fast indeed it all depends on the people who want to do the transaction feel comfortable where he did the transaction because not everyone can receive technological advances and digital currency
Anhmai

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:24:05 AM

Bitcoin always has advantages that other currencies do not have. It's convenient and anonymous. Along with that is a huge profit for investors. Instead of 5% growth like dollars. Bitcoin has grown tremendously in the 9 years since its launch. And more importantly it brings a technology. BLockchain technology
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 08:29:33 AM

Yeah, indeed crypto currency technology is better than the banking world. Crypto currency is said to be very helpful for human work because of its cheap, easy and fast transactions. Of the few crypto currencies that exist in the market, I judge that the fastest and cheapest is the ripple. I really like this coin. In my opinion, ripple is able to do very much transactions in just a few minutes. Of course, this is very efficient if we as a businessman who has a very high flying hours. Ripple can be your transaction solution. You do not have to bother anymore in transactions across countries.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
loveaspirations1552000@gm

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:44:34 AM

It brings to Blockchain, convenience and anonymity. That makes Bitcoin a favorite, although some countries still fear it
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:44:53 AM

For me, yes it is. It is indeed that the crypto currency is a faster and cheaper compared to the fiat currency. I am a Bitcoin user and I am glad that it comes to enter my life. It really gives me a hand to help me in some of my financial needs and also allow me to make transactions in an easy, secure and anonymous way.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:24:30 AM

Indeed, with many different coin in market, we have option to choose the best for ourself. Competition creating transparancy and consumer have benefits from that competition.

Very true. Aside from options, the competition will help bring out the best coin. That’s the advantage of the market. You learn about each other’s strength and weaknesses, then you can create the best one out there. In the future, whether Bitcoin remains on top or not, we can rest assured that we can enjoy the benefits of what having a virtual currency has to offer.
pictsidhe

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:50:03 AM

Bitcoin fees are higher than any other coin. It's a good thing that more and more altcoin is trying to go beyond bitcoin, because technically they've already exceeded bitcoin.
But the BTC is still the encryption money market leader, it will not be replaced by any tokens, this is the same truth, if have tokens, replaced the BTC, so the encryption will collapse in the currency markets.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

It's a good thing that more and more altcoin is trying to go beyond bitcoin, because technically they've already exceeded bitcoin.
But the BTC is still the encryption money market leader, it will not be replaced by any tokens, this is the same truth, if have tokens, replaced the BTC, so the encryption will collapse in the currency markets.
Well with bitcoin came the era of cryptos and hence started other crypto currencies, thus bitcoin will always stay the legend of the market in any case and the rate being so volatile it also attracts more investors which other low rate and less volatile cryptos don’t and hence I personally think bitcoin won’t be affected at any cost with the increase in number of cryptos and neither by the pricings of other cryptos, although as mentioned if some other mean is developed by which the mining time and transaction fees can be lowered then bitcoin might achieve greater heights.
improvegoup

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:14:19 AM

We are seeing business development but it will not be replaced by any of the tokens. If there is a token, replace the BTC, so encryption will crash in the currency market.
trangoccho

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:24:03 AM

Now there are thousands of different coin, competing for development. It is difficult for new coin to grow if it is not different from the coin that was born before. So the charge as well as the transaction speed is a factor to compete among the coin. That's easy to understand. right!
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:30:04 AM

Bitcoin is brand in crypto market. Many altcoin is available now in market. But these has no effect on Bitcoin. It is acceptable at more places than other. I think fees is no matter the transaction should be safe and trust able.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:42:56 AM

When we compare crypto vs fiat transfer through VISA transaction speed is much better in VISA. But when we consider about the fees VISA is not the best option in the field. Though Bitcoin transaction fees are much higher than VISA there are several other alternative currencies we can use to transfer money at low cost within short time. XRB has low tx time and tx fees compared to other valued cryptos. Then it ascends accordingly in oder of XRP, LTC, DASH, ETH, BCC and finally BTC
Now I know why users prefer to use altcoin to make transactions rather than using bitcoins, the answer is because it is easier and faster, there are many options and variations for transactions using altcoin, yeah you're right, although visa is faster but more expensive than the fee in crypto
Luana Trade
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:23:41 AM

I PREFER THE LITECOIN BECAUSE THE RATES ARE QUITE CHEAP ALWAYS ALWAYS INCREASE THE VALUE THEN WITHOUT DUE THE LTC IS BETTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: