Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie can not Join Bounty Program?  (Read 1903 times)
nguyenxuanliem57

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:42:36 AM

On my own point of view as I notice in bounty program they are just looking for jr. Member and up so I think newbie is not yet eligible to join bounty program.

Some bounty campaigns still accept to newbie participate. Example: Snowgem is opening the signature campaign and there is a bounty for Newbie. You can enjoy to receive their coin! I am also participating their campaign   Grin Grin
DylanrqStorms

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:47:03 AM

On my own point of view as I notice in bounty program they are just looking for jr. Member and up so I think newbie is not yet eligible to join bounty program.

Some bounty campaigns still accept to newbie participate. Example: Snowgem is opening the signature campaign and there is a bounty for Newbie. You can enjoy to receive their coin! I am also participating their campaign   Grin Grin

Im very new in this forum, but already invested in btc over 1 years. Am i a newbie Smiley)
anyway can you give me the link of bounty campaign of snowgem?
BrandeXMRLOVER

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:51:05 PM

As far as i know some programmes are there for newbies just gogle it oce i am not sure actually.
buzzbeez

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:55:48 PM

From what I understand you can do lot's of different bounty programs like Twitter, Facebook, and blog posts but if you are not at least a junior member you won't be able to do signature campaigns. If you want to do lot's of bounties have a good: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Bitcoin talk name, Youtube channel, or a blog to post to you. The more you have the more you can do.
ToyMonster

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:17:32 AM

Though you may not take avatar but you can probably bog, facebook and do twitter posts and payments will 1 or 2 months after. I think you will certainly find s
LienTHETRADER

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:45:03 AM

If you are looking for huge money then you cant take part in big bounties with this rank.
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

I searched in the bounty category. However I do not see the bounty campaign accepting newbie. I notice that most campaigns require JR.member rank or higher. Maybe JR. member qualified or knowledgeable to meet their requirements.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:49:46 PM

Newbie Rank unable to join the bounty program?
there a chance to get it if you follow it?
Please Help Me
Youre correct on that ,newbie ranks cant join signature campaigns to prevent spamming on the forum .
But you can join on social media campaigns even youre only a newbie, as long as you meet the requirements your in.
TheBraveDesolator

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:36:48 PM

Since you are a newbie member like me, join some social media campaigns (facebook, twitter, instagram etc.) though it has a lower percentage compared to signature/avatar and content campaigns, it is a good way to earn rewards other than looting for airdrops.
Dhanushka

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:20:26 AM

Please Help Me

Newbie can not join for the signature bounties. But newbie can join the other bounties like social media and translation..etc. So try on that until your rank is goes up to Jr. member. After that you can join for the signature bounty also..

Dhanushka

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:23:32 AM

As far as i know some programmes are there for newbies just gogle it oce i am not sure actually.

you are right. There may be some signature bounties for newbie. But the thing is those bounties will not pay good money.

NSS7788

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:05:42 AM

Please Help Me

First start from social media bounties like twitter, Facebook, you tube.. etc.. When you rank up to Jr. Member start signature bounties.
NSS7788

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:07:07 AM

Same here because i want to join bounty programme too but newbie hadle is reveting me to do so. Sad

Don't give up friend. try on social media campaigns. Every bounty has social media bounties.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

Please Help Me
Newbies are not yet allowed to join bounty programs because as newbies they are still learning here. How can you contribute if you does not know anything yet.
brainryan

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:38:24 AM

Please Help Me

As far as I know you can some bounty campaigns accept newbies to ther Twitter and Facebook campaigns - you just need to check rules and find a campaign that you like
Yes, I have watched a few bounty campaigns but I do not qualify buddies and followers on twitter and telegram. Anything, help me?
Andrey2806

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

Пoдcкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa кaк мнe пpaвильнo пpинимaть yчacтиe в бayнти кoмпaнияж и aиpдpoпax.в чacтнocти мнe нeпoнятнo зaпoлнeниe фopм
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:42:06 PM

There are some Bounty Campaigns that accepting newbie like you, but it is very rare. Especially when it comes to Signature Campaigns. If I am you, I work hard to earn merits first in able to rank up in a high position so that it's worth taking part in bounty campaigns. And while doing this, you can also participate in social media campaigns like facebook and twitter campaigns.
kingsters

Merit: 12

I was quet but i was not blind

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:53:16 PM

yes some bounty's open to newbies join today  dont wait more  signature can not newbies  other all program do good luck friends

Tatzky

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

Well, start looking for a bounty first, read their rules and you will understand their policies, some bounty are accepting newbies to their Facebook, Twitter, video making, article creation and others too.

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
FireDemon

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:04:19 PM

From what I understand you can do lot's of different bounty programs like Twitter, Facebook, and blog posts but if you are not at least a junior member you won't be able to do signature campaigns. If you want to do lot's of bounties have a good: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Bitcoin talk name, Youtube channel, or a blog to post to you. The more you have the more you can do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: