Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie can not Join Bounty Program?  (Read 1903 times)
trumhacker04

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 05:34:46 AM

I'm trying to become a member  Grin
pastoraLoren

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:19:16 AM

It's fine. We're not gonna be newbie forever. Keep posting and joining conversation of your interest. Wait till you level up your rank but for now just read a lot and be informed. Just keep sending quality posts. You'll never notice you're already a junior member tomorrow and member the next. Keep posting!
wazir101

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:51:39 AM

Newbie Rank unable to join the bounty program?
there a chance to get it if you follow it?
Please Help Me
After 30 post you can join some bounty programs but not all .you can join facebook bounty or twitter bounty .but if you want to all bounty brogram with bitcointalk signature .you must have j.member after j.member you can join all  programs .and for twitter you should have minimum 300flowers
RobertNykanen

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:35:37 PM

Your question has been resolved I think, just keep in mind that for some social media campaigns the corresponding accounts used should usually be at least 3-6 months old.
wazir101

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:51:49 PM

yes newbie can not join bounty program for joining the bounty program newbie should jr.member .when newbie post 30 quality  post then they join signature  and other bounty program
CryptoJoop

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:56:56 PM

Only the signature campains you will have to wait for a little bit. Other bounties like fb, twitter reddit are available for you.

You can also check out Airdrops to receive free tokens. Usually takes about 1-4 mins to sign up for one.

Here you can find an article on how to get started:

https://medium.com/@RobertSteenhoff/why-i-participate-in-crypto-airdrops-5273bd25c0d7

Have been doing virtually all airdrops that are coming out. Check out this Telegram channel for the high value and easy to complete ones Wink

http://t.me/Premium_Crypto_Airdrops

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
George Khelashvili

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:59:32 PM

Please Help Me
no, you must be junior. but some programs only have telegram, blog and youtube bounty for newbies, so try it or make 30 post to became junior member. good luck
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:43:34 PM

I'm trying to become a member  Grin
you need 10 merit before you reach that rank, remember the new implementation of this forum which is the merit system,you will be stuck in jr member rank if dont have enough merits.

nivla18

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:44:39 PM

Hi, very well explained info. Thanks. Just wondering what will be the future of bitto.tech cryptocurrency.
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 11:28:04 PM

It is always good to play by the rules of a game although some times it may seem somehow frustrating to the newbies. The campaign does explicitly spills out who is legible to participate. There may be some campaigns that allows newbies participation but very few. One step at a time. learning the rules first is very important for a newbie before getting into a bounty program else, you will not understand whatever is going on in the campaign.
Restu Siregar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:20:57 AM

Not all gift programs forbid all newbies to join. There are still many gift programs that newbie list can join. It's just usually for the newbie can only follow the social media campaign program be it facebook, twitter and telegram. my advice follow the bounty program that reports every week so that you can increase the number of posts in the thread.
pawlinee

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:49:14 AM

as far as i know, you can join bounty program but we are not encouraged to do so until we reached the rank of jr member. once we become jr member, we can now join the signature campaign as well as the bounty. there are lots of opportunity when you reached the jr member.
caseback

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:19:47 AM

Lets just respect the board rules,just keep on posting to rank up,,be patience in the right time youll get that..
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:25:27 AM

Newbie like us, can not follow a bounty program, you have to increase ranking become member first. Please enjoy and find out various information about bounty campaign in this forum.
Thats there rules and we must obey it just keep on posting good thoughts and youll ba able to rank up,be patience because thats the best thing as newbie can do.
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:52:48 AM

Please Help Me

From what i know i do see some bounties newbies are able to join, if you are referring to social media no matter what rank you are in this forum you can join as long as you meet the criteria. Whereas for signature bounties the lowest rank i see is jr member, before you are able to participate in the signature program.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:05:14 AM

Please Help Me

All bounty campains you can join except signature campaign. They do not require your rank in those campaigns; you only need twitter, facebook, reddit or telegram account.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1185

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:09:58 AM

Please Help Me

All bounty campains you can join except signature campaign. They do not require your rank in those campaigns; you only need twitter, facebook, reddit or telegram account.

There several signature bounty campaign. I have searched forum for them and listed them in this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3051837.0  Wink

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:13:31 PM

There are too many spam accounts being created (as there are no rules against multiple accounts).  So then it makes sense for bad actors to create them and farm the forum by posting low value posts and generating post counts to reach signature campaign limits.  This background noise is damaging for the coin and forum as valuable thread become diffcult to find in amongst the noise and forum performance is impacted by dealing with extra junk.

Just participate in the community, you will gain ranks and then be able to particiape without adding to problems.  There will be other campaigns coming along all the time.

its better to do a KYC for bounty i know some who had many accounts they even had 3 hero accounts

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:06:12 PM

New people are the time to find out. this is obvious
eighty

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:08:42 PM

How come newbie can not join Bounty Program? Not even small signature?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: