Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:49:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie can not Join Bounty Program?  (Read 1902 times)
baguetter

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:24:23 PM

Most campaigns require you to be a Jr Member or higher. Check out the rules in the beginners section to see how to become a junior member. It usually doesn't take that long and since you are interested in cryptocurrencies anyway this forum is the best place to get info and discuss stuff. With patience we will all be full members in no time. Smiley
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:00:42 AM

Only a few Bounty bans the Newbie rank from participating for the campaign. but the longer your account age and number of posts, your account will rise to Jr Member.
radiationaggravated9

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:05:37 AM

Don't know actually because I am a newbie myself Wink but I know that I will be suffering surely
Eggzootechkoyn

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:13:19 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 07:04:13 AM by Eggzootechkoyn
Merited by altercreed (5)

Newbie Rank unable to join the bounty program?
there a chance to get it if you follow it?
Please Help Me

That's a wrong a conception. Forum members who have Newbie ranks can still join in a bounty program. There are different types of campaign in a bounty which you can participate as long as you can qualify in:

Social Media Campaign. Feel free to join on this campaign using your social networking account like Facebook and Twitter as long as you have met the required number of friends or followers required in the campaign.

Blogging Campaign. If you have the writing skills like an author or a pro Smiley, then go for this big paying campaign. All you need to write is no other than the ICO itself that would answer the 5 W's.

Youtube Campaign. If you have skills in multimedia stuff, then try this one for yourself. It's just like Blogging Campaign, but of course in video presentation.

Telegram Campaign. Promote and help spread the news of the ICO by using your Telegram account that would entitle you to receive points/stakes at the end of the ICO.

Translation Campaign. ICOs need to translate their materials in multi-language so as to let other native language people understand the wholeness of the ICO.

Bug Hunting Campaign. If you think you're a pro in Easter Egg hunting during Easter Sundays, think of this differently. You need to be at least have a background in programming and of course you know the flow of the program so as to test the program in every aspect and find faulty ones.

And that's not all. If someone has told you that you can not participate in Signature Campaign because you are just a newbie, then he/she's wrong.

Take a look at these example ICOs where they accept Newbie rank forum members.

Patron - Japan's Influencer Service
ReMe - Coin
DreamPlay - First Licensed Online Gambling Platform On the Chain
Merculet - Chief Growth Officer of Global Enterpreneur

But that's only one in a hundred of ICO right there. Signature Campaign is not good for your rank and you need to rank up at least Jr. Member first.

There are still campaigns that are not mentioned above which you can see in different bounties from different ICOs.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:27:47 PM

They can, but we need to find them. A lot of such bounty will not earn, you need to pump your accounts and then the standing bounty for you are open.

bucsren

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:54:06 PM

For social media you need to check the rules of the bounty program. However, For signature campaigns you need Jr. Member at least.
Otakusaitana

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:02:17 PM

i still can join bounty campain but except singnature campain
Zandro

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:31:52 PM

Twitter and Facebook plus telegram campaign is open to.any rank as long as you meet their standards, as for Facebook and Twitter they have minimum number of followers and audit make sure you pass those before joining or you'll be included to the list but will be rejected.

romans 8:24-30
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:22:56 PM

nowadays most of the bounty program does accept newbies for signature.Most of them accept Member or above rank. But you can other bounty programs such as social media, translations, Articles and referral programme. Always try to make the good valuable posts that can increase your merit level and membership rank.

KullAxel

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:57:20 PM

newbies typically cant join bounties because they cant wear a signature or avatar at that rank so what would be the point to let them participate. how would they help by participating if they aren't going to be able show of the signature or avatar.
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:01:28 AM

You can still join a bounty by just joining the twitter campaign or even the Facebook campaign. You just need to have the required followers or friends.
Dewin Ayuu

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:04:50 PM

There are bounty programs for newbies but I think you should work on your rank first at least member or Jr member before joining any bounty program that's for your own good. With you will get more knowledge on the program and even about bitcoin it self.
anjelaro

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:20:07 PM

Please Help Me

Some of the airdrops allow newbies here also but you beet participate as a junior member only. This is because you will get more coins as your rank improves.
nill714

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

Please Help Me
Newbie can join some social campaign if bounty manager allow newbie but they can not join signature campign.I am aslo newbie and now i am joining some airdrops and try to learn bitcoin and other crypto asset and  improve my post quality.
B4rk4d4

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:25:03 PM

A newbie can participate in a bounty by just joining the twitter or facebook campaign. Mostly of its rules is that you have to qualify the amount of  facebook friends or followers. Some needs 1000 friend and followers to join the campaign.
dauwaz

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:50:13 PM

have multiple bounty accept newbike. You can join the bounty campaign in bountyhive. There they do not ask for rank in bitcointalk
HPQ.IO

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:15:02 AM

We do have bounties for Newbies, for example social networks, etc.

And also Referal program for anyone.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3330739.0
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:39:56 AM

You can join a bounty campaign, but not in the signature campaign. Signature campaigns for newbies are very rare. Try to join a blog, video or twitter campaign.

turenkopolina1992

Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:27:12 PM

Please Help Me
If you don't newbie, that's shows that you already understand something about the subject. In addition, the opinion of newcomers, like everywhere else - pay little attention. If you are interested, I participate in the bounty Luckchemy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3132637. They have a very promising project
Nastya Selek

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:36:37 PM

but how to improve the rank? What should I do for this?  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: