Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:11:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China can't bring bitcoin down!  (Read 1253 times)
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:04:35 AM

Now that bitcoin is going up again, this could only mean that China, ( no matter how big you are ) could not bring bitcoin down!
Who will agree with me?Smiley
I agree with you. China doesn't have any intention to bring down bitcoin, in my opinion, because a lot of Chinese investors are in it. But the banning of ICOs is what I think the main objective of the China. Their government are trying to look after these ICOs which, in the first place, are not taxable. China is a developed country, and they will always find a way to put tax on these ICOs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:24:46 AM

Now that bitcoin is going up again, this could only mean that China, ( no matter how big you are ) could not bring bitcoin down!
I agree with you. China doesn't have any intention to bring down bitcoin, in my opinion, because a lot of Chinese investors are in it. But the banning of ICOs is what I think the main objective of the China. Their government are trying to look after these ICOs which, in the first place, are not taxable. China is a developed country, and they will always find a way to put tax on these ICOs.
I agree with you, china wants to tax the ICO because they need some money to continue prospering their country and to continue to sustain their huge country needs and for the development also because if you will tax at least 12% for the ICO then it is already a lot of money for them so they are just trying to regulate it so they can do some controls in it.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:54:02 AM

Bitcoin proves again that in dark times, as long as you HODL, bitcoin will go up again.
Luckily they didn't ban mining tho Smiley
It has proven that bitcoin is becoming popular and stronger. Even with the news/fud about CHINA bitcoin is still recovering its price. It cannot bring down bitcoin this means there are many users already for bitcoin.
Chinese are playing games and all they wanted to do is to take control on the price of bitcoin as they are failed now they will ask to rejoin and say that they will accept bitcoin again but the thing is bitcoin region.

Bitcoin proved that china is nothing, and this will be open challenge to those who wants to take down bitcoin it is the stable coin of era it will rise till apocalypse.
Maria_Martin

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:09:06 AM

I agree with you!
China can not control the process of bitcoin growth. There is no state that can do this.
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:39:38 PM

Well yes, neither China nor any nation can ban the Bitcoin. This is what makes it interesting: it is decentralized. No one can track your encryption investments. The only thing possible is to penalize you when withdrawing in fiat currency. But as more and more sites are beginning to accept it, it will have less and less interest in the future.
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:57:56 PM

No China can not bring Bitcoin down! It is just a country and has no influence over a digital currency that is independent from any government or company. Plus it's decentralized.

thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:01:57 PM

Yes, China cannot destroy the digital currency, bitcoin price is at $5,900 it shows how bitcoin becomes more popular to somebody. They become more interested of the BTC value.

Inggridpratiwi

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:30:20 PM

Well, bitcoin exists all over the world. Even large countries can carry bitcoin to the country. That's the main thing about bitcoin: no government has enough power to control it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: