Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:35:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PoS][CSN] CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN - WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-USE POS TOKEN  (Read 5509 times)
Distroprince

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:21:49 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 06:33:17 PM by Distroprince

I think this was a coin that had a double swap.  It's the 3rd iteration of this coin if I recall correctly.  Dev team does constant coin swaps in order to screw you out of your investment.  If you get into this you must follow daily for the surprise coin swaps.  This project is a nice little money maker for the dev as he keeps the proceeds from the people that could not follow the constant swapping.  Buyer beware on this one.

as far i recall you are just an airdrop collector , that doesn't bother about the projects , i have seen you in more than 50 airdropped token groups complaining about not receiving anything, also your ether address contains 87 shitcoins, so i dont think it should matter to you whether you get the swap or not, people like you  just dump the token for money, which harms the project financially and inspires more dumpers, thanks for making crypto a shithole, you freeloader.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
firemedic1980

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

Happy to hear this. Very nice vision. This project will be a good gainer in the future. Glad to be a Holder of CSN.Feel bad for the ones that could not follow the announcements for the swap. There was Plenty of time for all to do so. You guys can only give so many breaks before having to move forward. Keep up the great work Crescent team!
Distroprince

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:28:49 PM

I think this was a coin that had a double swap.  It's the 3rd iteration of this coin if I recall correctly.  Dev team does constant coin swaps in order to screw you out of your investment.  If you get into this you must follow daily for the surprise coin swaps.  This project is a nice little money maker for the dev as he keeps the proceeds from the people that could not follow the constant swapping.  Buyer beware on this one.

as far i recall you are just an airdrop collector , that doesn't bother about the projects , i have seen you in more than 50 airdropped token groups complaining about not receiving anything, also your etherscan contains 87 shitcoins, so i dont think it should matter to you whether you get the swap or not, people like you  just dump the token for money, which harms the project financially and inspires more dumpers, thanks for making crypto a shithole, you freeloader.
here's your profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1051264  and here's your eth address with 87 shitcoins 0x6509641f2624df789f1a50B6AFF2E7F8519d0EC5   , your previous telegram names are
@juljon18 @raging8moose @holefinderwillis ......... which have been banned from multiple telegram project groups.
CrescentDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:34:56 PM

Creating project based on Mining,
so everybody can mine many cryptocurrency using CSN platform.
lately we could see many cloud mining went offline.
it's because of they're running it and they could not generate a profit from their service.
so how could you survive ?

also you want to create a game that can generate an income for the users,
and make a program similiar to Pokemon GO.
that mean we need to find the 'money' on the street ? like we're finding a pokemon ?
do you know that,Pokemon GO is banned by some countries due to problem and risk when we're playing it ?
how to solve that ?

The purpose of CSN isnt limited to mining, we measure our computing capacity in TeraFlops, the mining works as a proof of concept and will show the investors our computing power. CSN doesn't need to be profitable, not does it claim profitable mining, we are a utility token that provides people a way to liquidate their assets without selling.

The real case uses of CSN will be simulations, AI and other complex applications that are needed by research institute, also graphical rendering services can be provided to indie movie/game devs. There is an ocean of opportunity and applications. While being idle, it will mine cryptos that wait in queue.

Regarding the game, we are placing a faucet and a simple story driven team game, which is minimalistic and has certain safe points set (parks and public places) where the tokens will appear. This is creates in such a way that there is no "rare" pokemons that make poeple create chaos and problems. Rather it allows people to work together and meet up in local parks and gardens. More safety features and details will be released soon.
CrescentDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:41:04 PM

Watch out for this project.  Its a complete scam.  The dude bought a box of graphics cards and trying to pimp a coin.  Make sure you check this out thoroughly before investing. 

We will provide some images of the components and our basic set up on the telegram group and on ann if needed.
HPC1984

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:01:55 AM

Really interested to see what happens with this coin.

I like the idea of utilising the token with a physical mining facility and AR gamification.

Good luck with development of your project, I hope you achieve your goals.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:08:59 AM

I think this was a coin that had a double swap.  It's the 3rd iteration of this coin if I recall correctly.  Dev team does constant coin swaps in order to screw you out of your investment.  If you get into this you must follow daily for the surprise coin swaps.  This project is a nice little money maker for the dev as he keeps the proceeds from the people that could not follow the constant swapping.  Buyer beware on this one.

Lol. I thought there were only two (from ezec to crescent).
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:25:35 AM

Any chance of listing names of the team members behind this? Perhaps also tell us bit more about yourselves.

Campaign Manager (2018)
HushRah

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:14:59 AM

I think this was a coin that had a double swap.  It's the 3rd iteration of this coin if I recall correctly.  Dev team does constant coin swaps in order to screw you out of your investment.  If you get into this you must follow daily for the surprise coin swaps.  This project is a nice little money maker for the dev as he keeps the proceeds from the people that could not follow the constant swapping.  Buyer beware on this one.

The only token swap was from ezec to crescent. After modification of Crescent contract, all CST holders were given the CSN tokens on a 1:1 ratio. So there's no question of double swap/3rd iteration. The ones already present in the community since the start of the project know this fact very well, how things worked for the benefit of community.
saif.shaikha

Activity: 106

"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:04:13 PM

Good to see the announcement and the roadmap from the dev team. CSN token will allow one to mine crypto currency using crescent network. Waiting for the trial of mining to start to understand the cost of mining and the details of currency that can be mined.

CrescentDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:34:16 AM

We have moved towards a more advanced and useful token. To make it multi use we transitioned from the original payment solution token to our new rebranded project. We have just had the swap done from ezec to crescent network tokens as you as you stated. Most members in the previous project didn't care anything about the project, after the swap crescent has a small but dedicated community now,which has been sticking with us for so long. We are here to deliver a stable and more rewarding project that helps the crypto space grow.
CrescentDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:36:44 AM

Any chance of listing names of the team members behind this? Perhaps also tell us bit more about yourselves.

we will be releasing a series of updates in the next two days. We will be explaining and giving out more information on the topic mentioned by you. Stay tuned.
CrescentDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:39:33 AM

Good to see the announcement and the roadmap from the dev team. CSN token will allow one to mine crypto currency using crescent network. Waiting for the trial of mining to start to understand the cost of mining and the details of currency that can be mined.

We have tested mining ethereum and monero, currently monero jobs are facing some issues, which we are working on and will be fixed soon. We plan on releasing 3 coins for the start and we will keep adding new coins to mine every month based on the community voting.
emiegracey

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:48:00 PM

Starting new project is Hard but were here to help this project to develop and spreading this project hoping for the best and active members of this project!!
Gtwidris

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:06:56 PM

No doubt the project is very good. But plz provide some more information. I know u must have a vision but without proper providing knowledge we can't trust as much as we can. I will be happy if u give any technical knowledge about the project. And thanks Dev. All the best to ur team. Looking forward.
rachellee

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:07:11 PM

Nice project! I joined ur airdrop. I strongly believe in this project. I can see that this has great potential. More power!
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:09:16 PM

Despite having doubts with the direction of thos project after that double swap, I think they are heading in a good direction now. This project will grow, it might take a little time, but it will.
emiegracey

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:09:54 PM

Starting new project is Hard but were here to help this project to develop and spreading this project hoping for the best and active members of this project!!
lyxorcoin

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:11:32 PM

Looking forward to more updates for this project!
bendorps

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:12:18 PM

nice project.. on the moon
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: