Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BiteBTC Exchange Launched!  (Read 36633 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (79 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
AlexDevICO

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:31:42 PM

Hello,
How to solve the verification problem?
What documents do non-residents of Singapore need to confirm? Undecided
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mikejack

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:02:49 PM

Good day,bitebtc

I want you to know that my account untill now still unverified,its 2 months and 5 days from now,please verify my account,im done creating ticket from your support and done sending other documents,but nothing's happen im messeging you also through your emails.please verify me all my documents are real,im from philippines.
(jackymichael22@gmail.com)
AlexDevICO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:35:34 AM

Good day,bitebtc

I want you to know that my account untill now still unverified,its 2 months and 5 days from now,please verify my account,im done creating ticket from your support and done sending other documents,but nothing's happen im messeging you also through your emails.please verify me all my documents are real,im from philippines.
i`m from Russia, and my account is not verified for three weeks...is this exchange or scam? I do not understand(((
bitebtc (OP)

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:48:28 PM

Good day,bitebtc

Dear Michael,
Our support team responded your ticket. Please check your mailbox.
Thank you.
mikejack

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:26:53 PM

Good day.i want you to know that your support responded to my ticket,
Here's what he say,
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - --  - -- - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - -
Fri, Jun 15, 2018, 8:36 PM BiteBTC Contact <contact@bitebtc.com> wrote:
Dear Michael,

We would like to inform that your account cannot be verified due to security reasons.
Unfortunately, we cannot share any additional information with you.
Because of this, you will no longer be able to access your account.
This is final decision and we'll not review your applications in future.

I apologize for any inconvenience this caused, but I wish you the best going forward.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

With kind regards,
BiteBTC Support Team
https://bitebtc.com/
contact@bitebtc.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I dont know what the security reasons you talking about,And i know your incharge here also,the format text is the same,i want to ask you what did i do wrong?all my documents are real,i want a specific explanation for this,so maybe i accept it,why?do i not eligible for kyc?tell me,dont blocked me,i want your exchange infact im shilling this site here in my country for better and to get more audiences,and after all ,this is what you've done to my account,sorry for this but this is unfair,i hope that all my airdrops participated on your site would not be afffected,please reply to this message and dont delete it hope you understand,thank you,
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:25:21 PM

Good day.i want you to know that your support responded to my ticket,
Here's what he say,
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - --  - -- - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - -
Fri, Jun 15, 2018, 8:36 PM BiteBTC Contact <contact@bitebtc.com> wrote:
Dear Michael,

We would like to inform that your account cannot be verified due to security reasons.
Unfortunately, we cannot share any additional information with you.
Because of this, you will no longer be able to access your account.
This is final decision and we'll not review your applications in future.

I apologize for any inconvenience this caused, but I wish you the best going forward.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

With kind regards,
BiteBTC Support Team
https://bitebtc.com/
contact@bitebtc.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I dont know what the security reasons you talking about,And i know your incharge here also,the format text is the same,i want to ask you what did i do wrong?all my documents are real,i want a specific explanation for this,so maybe i accept it,why?do i not eligible for kyc?tell me,dont blocked me,i want your exchange infact im shilling this site here in my country for better and to get more audiences,and after all ,this is what you've done to my account,sorry for this but this is unfair,i hope that all my airdrops participated on your site would not be afffected,please reply to this message and dont delete it hope you understand,thank you,

I do not think of it as a good way to treat their customers to deny them fro their platform without giving any reason that why. It looks like a personal hostility when someone reply like that in a support ticket. I think now you people have to leave that type of treatment and have to provide a transparent details that why you have denied a person from using their platform. It will help them to enhance their way of joining another exchange.
mikejack

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:20:09 AM

I agree with you sir,they send me that message and i dont know what are the reason for blocking me on thier site,now i think twice,i dont have any source or news that someone verify account on thier exchange,or maybe they using only kyc uxcuse to buy time as they collect listing fees,this exchange or site is not real.

@bitebtc please reply to this conversation,i want your explanation for this issue,
dinhquocnghi

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:03:52 AM

I found the information proving this BiteBTC exchange is fraudulent.
https://theicojournal.com/scam-bitebtc-exchange-makes-false-claims-rips-off-coins/
AlexDevICO

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:41:56 AM

I found the information proving this BiteBTC exchange is fraudulent.
https://theicojournal.com/scam-bitebtc-exchange-makes-false-claims-rips-off-coins/
It's like the truth. If this is actually so, then it is very sad
mikejack

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:41:46 PM

Now we know the truth,i saw that tread last 2 days ago.bitebtc support having argue with buysellwin.and bitebtc not replying to this tread so what we expect next? As of now bitebtc twitter account not updated,compare to last few days because of that leak news,
phucthinh11061997

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:45:01 PM

Please help me to check my KYC to verify account .
My email is : phucthinh11061997@gmail.com
I aldready to completed that 2 weeks ago .
sencoins

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 10:09:13 AM

please make a statement about the accusation
unstreet

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

I knew it. SCAM  Grin Grin
bitebtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:13:33 PM

First of all, we want to apologize to those traders who are forced to wait for verification.
Sometimes this process takes considerable time.
Unfortunately, the requirements of Singapore's cryptocurrency legislation are extremely strict.
We're forced to request additional documents and sometimes trader's license.

We want to note that some crypto-market participants try to speculate on this and get some advantages.
Perhaps some of them work for competitors, some simply interfere with the development of our company for some reason.

In any case, we want to say that we have the right to deny verification to any trader.

Thank you for understanding.
mikejack

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:46:19 AM

Im waiting for the verification since you launch the site,until now not been verified going 3 months,
You said that you request for additonal documents?is there a trader's lisence anyway?and how can i have that?
do you have proof proving that you have already verified other user accounts? This is
to convince people and not believe that bitebtc is a scam site,
sonny rib

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:23:13 AM

First of all, we want to apologize to those traders who are forced to wait for verification.
Sometimes this process takes considerable time.
Unfortunately, the requirements of Singapore's cryptocurrency legislation are extremely strict.
We're forced to request additional documents and sometimes trader's license.

We want to note that some crypto-market participants try to speculate on this and get some advantages.
Perhaps some of them work for competitors, some simply interfere with the development of our company for some reason.

In any case, we want to say that we have the right to deny verification to any trader.

Thank you for understanding.

What a beginner exchange!
I have a verified account on 2 big reputable singapore based exchange with the same uploaded documents.
1. Quoine
2. Luno (this is for unlimited deposit/withdrawal amount, Hahaha).
Of course they following Singapore law and regulation, but honestly they seems easy to verified their customers.
Based by my experience they approve my account in a few days.
I think you should learn from them about lack of verification on your exchange.
Also, You need to think reality about verification standard or your customers will be gone.
I just read that you have been added some employees to fix verification issue, but there is no much chance till now.
It seems you should hire more employees again to make verification faster.
Can you see many of your customer get angry to make verification on your exchange?

phucthinh11061997

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:16:44 AM

please help me to check my account . I receive accepted mail to verify but i can not trade . My mail is phucthinh11061997@gmail.com
bitebtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:02:13 PM

We kindly ask all traders whose accounts are not yet verified to open support tickets:
https://bitebtc.com/support

All requests are processed within 48 hours during business days.

Thank you for understanding!
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:41:33 PM

I have a question from the developer. That you site looks better and the reviews on the google are also in your favor but there is a link on the thread which are saying that you are scam. can you clear that case and can you show that you are legit? It is doubt that you will exit scam the members. Have you registered your exchange. Can you show any licence from any authoritative organization? I was about to join but those comments make me doubtful about your exchange.
sencoins

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:29:44 PM

admin why you blocked me on twitter, i don't say anything bad to the your exchanges please unblocked me so that i can join airdrop again, thanks, my twitter is https://twitter.com/sencoins
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: