Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:38:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I change my IP location.  (Read 417 times)
Flangler (OP)

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

As in topic. I have tried VPN, Proxy and Thor and it isn't working for me so I'm looking for something other. Do you have guys any idea?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:37:48 PM

How did you ping yourself to check whether or not proxies or VPNs work for you? Because depending on what you did you would've only checked your immediate IP (as given by your ISP).

When using a VPN the servers that you connect to do not see the IP that your ISP assigned to you, but another one. Your original IP is still in the loop though and doesn't disappear.
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:10:10 PM

Hello

Example
Say you are physically in the UK but want to appear as if you are in the USA, you would connect to a VPN server in the USA. You can check this link http://geoip.hidemyass.com and it will confirm your location, IP address and your ISP.

Some VPN company's have hundreds of servers in, for eg, the USA, so you can connect to all different States.

The ISP will be that of the VPN company (they may own the server or rent it). Your ISP will see that you have connected to a VPN but they won't see what websites you visit, unless it leaks DNS.

If you are having issues and your physical IP location isn't changing, take a look at these instructions. https://support.hidemyass.com/hc/en-us/articles/202722166-A-checklist-to-make-sure-your-real-location-hasn-t-been-leaked

There are loads of other help articles on that site too or feel free to ask me.
Flangler (OP)

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:55:39 AM

The point is that I want to get access to the site which don't allow tor, proxy and VPN
AnotherBTCNoob

Activity: 318
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:12:07 AM

The point is that I want to get access to the site which don't allow tor, proxy and VPN
The VPN IP's are shared by 100's/1000's so possibly the reason for being blocked. Similar scenario for TOR etc. Try using a dedicated IP for the region that you want.
Moneyismoney

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:06:54 AM

You should dowload windscribe it's perfect
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:22:32 AM

I also have problem accessing some websites and apps like medium and telegram etc, i hope there will be a way to access them, im not able to reach them maybe because my internet provider has blocked them.

redbluewhite

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:34:22 PM

Browsec VPN works for me. It's Firefox addon.
husnanparebok

Activity: 182
Merit: 43

Just Post Junk Posts

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:45:21 PM

Hello

Example
Say you are physically in the UK but want to appear as if you are in the USA, you would connect to a VPN server in the USA. You can check this link http://geoip.hidemyass.com and it will confirm your location, IP address and your ISP.

Some VPN company's have hundreds of servers in, for eg, the USA, so you can connect to all different States.

The ISP will be that of the VPN company (they may own the server or rent it). Your ISP will see that you have connected to a VPN but they won't see what websites you visit, unless it leaks DNS.

If you are having issues and your physical IP location isn't changing, take a look at these instructions. https://support.hidemyass.com/hc/en-us/articles/202722166-A-checklist-to-make-sure-your-real-location-hasn-t-been-leaked

There are loads of other help articles on that site too or feel free to ask me.

Thanks for solution and your explanation. I looking this answer for long time.

As in topic. I have tried VPN, Proxy and Thor and it isn't working for me so I'm looking for something other. Do you have guys any idea?

But, what for you try to change your IP?
You only can hide your IP by VPN web or Chrome Extention

e5p3r

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:02:51 PM

I think you should try to connect with a VPN + set up Proxy + using some proxy site or VPN extensions on your web browser
I hope my opinion can help you
ivantrinitron

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:27:44 PM

I think you are not looking there. There is a lot of video on YouTube on this topic. And so there are a lot of different programs that change your ip.

chisty100

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:29:35 PM

If you want to change your IP address, you can contact with your internet provider for that. Otherwise you can use VPN. It is your choice  Smiley
FFFFound

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:42:30 PM

simply use this https://www.tunnelbear.com/
AnotherBTCNoob

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:03:48 PM

People replying here with the same comments and totally missing what the op requires.  Roll Eyes
neferpitou

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:17:30 PM

my ip changed when i turned off and on my broadband. try it
or better contact your Internet provider and request for a change ip
dietmarfritz59

Activity: 113
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:50:47 PM

Why are you trying to mask your IP address? It seems to me like this would only be used if you are doing things you want to hide.

adhouse

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:55:50 PM

i am using hidemyass.com service - its works perfect
agottl

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:37:30 PM

Browsec Chrome extention, if you're on Chrome
AnotherBTCNoob

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:18:34 PM

Why are you trying to mask your IP address? It seems to me like this would only be used if you are doing things you want to hide.
So many reasons and absolutely does not mean he/she is attempting to do something untoward.
Vitacplus

Activity: 24
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:22:44 PM

Im using vpnexpress which is quite reliable and fast, they also have a wide range of ip address worldwide
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: