Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:13:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Piece Of Shit coin - POScoin - greatest revolution in blockchain  (Read 527 times)
Mr.boombastick (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

https://a.radikal.ru/a41/1801/5b/12da6f81b645.jpg

I want to present you a new revolutionary technology located at the junction of Iot and AI. It's just a concept, but I'm already actively working on it.
The essence of it is that you would monetize the efforts and the time when you spend every day sitting in the toilet.Everyone to whom have the toilet bowl at home, can hold a master node.
And in the same place to be engaged in the mining of this promising currency.Each time you press the flush button, the results of your tight calculations will immediately be sent to the blockchain.
It should also be noted that the currency is absolutely private, even until you open the door.If you still have questions, you can find answers to them in white paper that is already in your toilet.
You, of course, are interested in how you can join this amazing project. It's very simple - send a little ETH or BTC to the address below and within a day you will find at your home a little piece of shit.
All received funds will be directed to the development of a special synchronizer, which will synchronize your toilet bowl with a blockchain.
Well, the data recorded in the blockchain will be analyzed by an artificial intelligence to find out who is the coolest shitass.
I want to note that we are already billions, but this is not the limit, in a number of countries, people still use a hole in the floor.But as our project develops, they will install a toilet bowl and connect to our network.
So the prospects for this project are grandiose!

ETH - 0xEb298C02f8E1f95B12dba57d0e84996504cE7888
BTC - 15CLzKxg36zaA5NNz5kL4wEsyn2vGHqKDA
Rsj91

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:59:18 PM

LMAO. WTH is this !!! Thank you for a good LoL
moinuddin14

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:10:21 PM

Seriously, this made my day... ROFL  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
Yeuph

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:32:56 PM

I want to present you a new revolutionary technology located at the junction of Iot and AI. It's just a concept, but I'm already actively working on it.
The essence of it is that you would monetize the efforts and the time when you spend every day sitting in the toilet.Everyone to whom have the toilet bowl at home, can hold a master node.
And in the same place to be engaged in the mining of this promising currency.Each time you press the flush button, the results of your tight calculations will immediately be sent to the blockchain.
It should also be noted that the currency is absolutely private, even until you open the door.If you still have questions, you can find answers to them in white paper that is already in your toilet.
You, of course, are interested in how you can join this amazing project. It's very simple - send a little ETH or BTC to the address below and within a day you will find at your home a little piece of shit.
All received funds will be directed to the development of a special synchronizer, which will synchronize your toilet bowl with a blockchain.
Well, the data recorded in the blockchain will be analyzed by an artificial intelligence to find out who is the coolest shitass.
I want to note that we are already billions, but this is not the limit, in a number of countries, people still use a hole in the floor.But as our project develops, they will install a toilet bowl and connect to our network.

How is the security?  Do toilets have the required hashing power to stop attacks?
Mr.boombastick (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:45:26 PM

How is the security?  Do toilets have the required hashing power to stop attacks?

The power of hashing does not matter. Here the main gas here (same as in the Etherium or Neo). The more gas the higher the safety, but this parameter is customized individually. Especially advanced users can create a cloud of gas and then not one hacker came close to your master node.
ms5

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:42:55 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 04:53:30 AM by ms5

( Reserved for Poo )
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:55:24 AM

Lol this is a good day to  show people what 99% of the ICOs are, thanks for the good laugh.
I need to go mine some POS coin now  Grin

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:57:08 AM

Finally I found the project I've been searching for years. I, without a doubt, will sell all of my assets and invest into this project immediately.
Getting paid for shitting my shit? Holy fck. Truly a greatest revolution in the history of cryptocurrency.

Dev, please tell me where I can contact you. I'll bring the Piece Of Shit coin fangays right away. Let's build the biggest community ever!

HodlerBaggins

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:59:47 AM

This looks better than all of the 15-20% premine masternode coin scams I've looked at today.

Exterminador de Scam

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

Shocked Grin Roll Eyes
cryptoneum

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:10:01 PM

WOW!!!!This is nice Piece of Shit Grin Grin Grin
cobonadu

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:47:46 PM

is there any bounty /airdrop for this piece of shit ?

reserve for XXX shit  translation ...Now I'm on the the way to buy more toilet bowls !

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 599

CoinMetro

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

( Reserved for Poo )
ROTFL

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

repost for the image

EDIT: I regret it.
doktor83

Activity: 2548
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

difficulty is dynamic, totally individual.

this is a greeeat coin

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
kaLi_

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:54:16 AM

lmao
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:20:46 AM

repost for the image

EDIT: I regret it.

lol

an ode to those garbage coins Smiley

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
lanmao

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

Lol this is a good day to  show people what 99% of the ICOs are, thanks for the good laugh.
I need to go mine some POS coin now  Grin
lol, and 1% may be the Kopi Luwak, and I'd like to know which people invest in 99%ICO, and I have to admit they were very brave.
Meandros555

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

Get me signed on... at last a real and refreshing project
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:04:16 PM

Finally some cutting edge project really fulfilling blockchain potential! In case you're interested in some shitty website, I'll be glad to help. We should surely share some pictures of your "nodes"

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: