Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 1091 times)
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

I am going to say the same thing I said last year the same time, we are still in the early stages of bitcoin. this means investing in bitcoin is riskier but also because we will also be early adopters of bitcoin we will have the biggest reward/profit for the risk we are taking.

so far, from last year until now anybody who listened and "took the risk" has been rewarded 1300%-1900% and this year will be very similar also.

Only Bitcoin
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:53:05 PM

Yes, I think this is the right time to invest at bitcoin. why? because its price is continuing to grow and rapidly increasing therefore the investors are now starting to reinvest in bitcoin and I guess it is now safe to invest
Yes this is right time to invest if you want high profit invest now in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is a good choice cause bitcoin is fast increasing now. That's why many investors want to join bitcoin cause they know they earn high income.
This is the right time to invest in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is good opportunity to become successful cause the value continuing growing there profit. You investment in bitcoin is truely safe and profitable.
Safe but still not recommended doing greedy things. such as selling a house or car or other item to be invested in Crypto trading.
Should be wise in investing and prioritizing security.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

Hi guys,

A friend of mine told me this was a good time to start invest in Bitcoins because he believes Bitcoin wil grow up to 30/40k $ this year. Now I have the question is he telling the truth? Is this the time to invest? And how much money should you invest to get maximum profit.

of course your friends provide very true information, now is the time to invest with bitcoin, I also think the value or price of bitcoin will increase, for how much value you should invest, the decision is on yourself
khanhtr

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:59:34 PM

To know the real value of bitcoin needs more time. Huh Huh You do not need to invest in a hurry, maybe a bit will return $ 7 - $ 8k a time in February this year! Roll Eyes time to buy Smiley
This is not the right time to invest in bitcoin. It takes time to make the most accurate decision to invest.
SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:00:20 PM

Nobody can predict actual market move, bitcoin always had uptrend but that doesn't mean it will always go up because there will be many big whales who might take out profit from their investment in crypto.

Also several fud can dump the price, however you can still consider current price as good entry point because it has already dumped by over 50%.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Widgetloxz

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:01:18 PM

It's not wrong to invest in Bitcoin, but I guess we need to take a second look at altcoins with high potential for growth...
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:01:58 PM

I am going to say the same thing I said last year the same time, we are still in the early stages of bitcoin. this means investing in bitcoin is riskier but also because we will also be early adopters of bitcoin we will have the biggest reward/profit for the risk we are taking.

so far, from last year until now anybody who listened and "took the risk" has been rewarded 1300%-1900% and this year will be very similar also.
Yes it is true, value of bitcoin for now are seems small and decreasing, but time was come and their price are starting to raised up unexpectedly like last year. Because on the past year no one can predict that bitcoin value are incredibly increasing up to $20,000. I think this year bitcoin value are amazing bump up without any knowing.
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:02:41 PM

Hi guys,

A friend of mine told me this was a good time to start invest in Bitcoins because he believes Bitcoin wil grow up to 30/40k $ this year. Now I have the question is he telling the truth? Is this the time to invest? And how much money should you invest to get maximum profit.

bitcoin has the value or trust of many people, so if your friend tells you to invest in bitcoin now, that is the right decision because together bitcoin success is in front of your eyes, and how much should you invest, adjust to the budget you have
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:03:08 PM

Hi guys,

of course your friends provide very true information, now is the time to invest with bitcoin, I also think the value or price of bitcoin will increase, for how much value you should invest, the decision is on yourself

For me yes,this is the right time to invest a bitcoin because the pricing of bitcoin is very low so that the bitcoin now is not expensive you can buy or earn many bitcoin and if the bitcoin will rise again like previous years i think your profit will double.bitcoin is very nice for investing because of the low and high pricing and we can buy if the bitcoin will low and bitcoin is very trusting for invest and we know in the coming years bitcoin will high pricing that the future of bitcoin.

Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:06:34 PM

Hi guys,

I also think so because the price of bitcoin is currently low so now is a good opportunity to invest in bitcoin, then in the future it will be much more profitable, because of rising bitcoin prices.
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:09:19 PM

Hi guys,

I also agree with your friends that now is the right time to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin is very transparent in determining the price and can not be influenced by government policies of any country, that's what makes bitcoin have a high level of trust from investors
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:09:56 PM

In my opinion, this is the best time to invest in the Bitcoin.
Now the price is about 11K and I think at the end of the year it will be about 30K.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
welljo0108

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

Hi guys,

We all know that the btc is famous  not only in social media but if i have given a chance , i want to invest   but not  too much money.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:11:30 PM

Hi guys,

Yes, now the bitcoin is declining, now is a good time to buy bitcoin, wait a minute and you will benefit from the bitcoin spike.
Midoucha

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

I bought now a little, it's a good time in my opinion  Grin
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

Yes it is true, value of bitcoin for now are seems small and decreasing, but time was come and their price are starting to raised up unexpectedly like last year. Because on the past year no one can predict that bitcoin value are incredibly increasing up to $20,000. I think this year bitcoin value are amazing bump up without any knowing.

Yes by considering of old value of bitcoin,today price is good enough to inverse your money.Since we know the price will increase,we can inverse your money in bitcoin.If the price of bitcoin  is bumped your will get more dollars in your hand.So you can make your move to get profit.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:23:47 PM

Well, probably Yes. Now the price is back slightly down, either because of the time leading up to the Lunar New Year, or CME's first bitcoin contract will expire on 26 January. This can provide a second chance for people who have not been on the boat when a few days ago Bitcoin fell below $10k. If you believe that bitcoin will reach $30k-$40k this year, you should already decide to buy or not.
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:24:51 PM

Hi guys,

it's never too late to be a successful person and now is the right time to invest in bitcoin in order for you to be a successful person in financial, bitcoin has a lot of advantages that we can if we invest in bitcoin, one of which is the ease in transactions and value bitcoin is very transparent can not be influenced by the government policy of any country, start with a small nominal adjust to the money you have
Alphabay.Shop

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:25:10 PM

Investing in bitcoin to short time its a lotery, but for long time invest its a good idea
basobulat

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:26:12 PM

yes, it's good to invest in crypto. not just for bitcoin, you can try to find a good altcoin. I personally have invested in bitcoin and some altcoin. I think it will be a big profit in the coming months.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: